Play with my tits

Ohhh let me suck those sweet nipples deep inside these lips, flick them crazily with my tongue.. while a few fingers walk their way down to rub you.. but then your other nipple needs some attention. A hard suck on that sweet morsel, pulling it hard, nibbling, as a finger or two slip inside you.. coated by that wetness.
 
I'm going to cover them in buffalo sauce and then smash them together in the rim of 'paradise city'
 
circling your niipples, pressing lightly, increasing pressure ever so slightly with each revolution never tiring, ....
 
Mmmmmmmm...

I squeeze your breasts together and push them upwards just a bit to get both nipples in my mouth at once. Then I alternate flicking my tongue back and forth between them and caress the undersides of your chest with both hands at the same time. As I pull your nipple into my mouth I take it gently between my teeth and nibble lightly on it , pulling it taught away from your breast and letting it Pop loose and then doing the same on the other side...
 
Well, if you take a nice shower, anything can happen. You just need to ask ;)
 
Yea I know and that sucks so bad cus I was THIIIIIIS close to deciding to call in sick tomorrow so I could drive up there
 
Yea I know and that sucks so bad cus I was THIIIIIIS close to deciding to call in sick tomorrow so I could drive up there

awwww, im sorry =(
i think the rain here will keep me and everyone else indoors for tonight. there's always tomorrow though.
 
Back
Top