Do you have big boobs? Let's discuss...

Where oh where are you guiding me?
Should I just toss my compass to the wind and hone my nose in on the scents of salsa and the Gulf saltwater? ;)

Leading you astray ..

LOL ... see you're getting closer already.

:D

Marty Robbins told me of a Mexican girl in el Paso.....but I think that's farther west than the destination you have planned for me ;)

Yes that is in the wrong direction but I will tell you that the Texas Tornadoes asked if anyone was headed here.

Yes that is in the wrong direction but I will tell you that the Texas Tornadoes asked if anyone was headed here.

Ahhhhh....well if my memory serves me correctly you're only an hour or two from Austin. And I'm sure you're prettier scenery than Amarillo or the sacred Alamo ;)

Ahhhhh....well if my memory serves me correctly you're only an hour or two from Austin. And I'm sure you're prettier scenery than Amarillo or the sacred Alamo ;)

See now I do love a smart man!

Actually is more like 45mins but who's watching the mileage.

If I say yes I'm sure, that makes me conceited, so I'll just ...

See now I do love a smart man!

Actually is more like 45mins but who's watching the mileage.

If I say yes I'm sure, that makes me conceited, so I'll just ...

Why be modest? Your charms are apparent to all :D
I've known several people who've been to your little town. They all loved it.

Why be modest? Your charms are apparent to all :D
I've known several people who've been to your little town. They all loved it.

And a flatterer to boot!

I wouldn't actually call it little, but I certainly love it here.

Eh, warmer winters than Illinois. Even without the big busts it's got one thing going for it.

Eh, warmer winters than Illinois. Even without the big busts it's got one thing going for it.

I'm not sure we actually have winters. Last time I seen it snow was back in 85. Its gotten cold sure but I want WINTERS!!!

I think its got a few things going for it, after all I'm here.

and those are very nice....well the one I can see...;):rolleyes:

Yep, I have big boobs and don't care who knows it!

Prob'ly just as well as they're not exactly inconspicuous ;)

I'm not sure we actually have winters. Last time I seen it snow was back in 85. Its gotten cold sure but I want WINTERS!!!

I think its got a few things going for it, after all I'm here.

MsTexas i will bring you some snow how deep you want it ...lol ops i meant how much snow

and such lovely boobs they are .. i know now hey want me to keep it keep it to myself or pass it on ..lol

*runs in with her small perky boobs and flashes hard nipples and legs it back out again* :D :rose:

Hey I know its not a thread I can be in but damn I post EVERYWHERE!!!! allegedly ;)

*runs in with her small perky boobs and flashes hard nipples and legs it back out again* :D :rose:

Hey I know its not a thread I can be in but damn I post EVERYWHERE!!!! allegedly ;)

Oooh, cheeky little minx! You be careful we don't swipe you with one of our big boobies! :D

Attachments

• lit self cleaveage.jpg
    lit self cleaveage.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 434

Why would you EVER want to cover those beautiful globes of hefty happiness and swaying wonder up? Your boobs bring joy to the world, Anneski!

JOY, I tells you! :D

*and something not so small on this side perks up* :heart:

Back