What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh good point. I swear I thought it went off w/out wifi but I must have imagined it. Anyway, thanks DGE.

Well, Pandora WILL time out after awhile, saving your data plan from complete combustion, because, as they note "We pay for each song we play, and we don't want to play to an empty room." I think Sirius will just keep playing until your phone carrier sends a van to pick up all your money and possessions.

And I thought we were gonna keep that threesome weekend in Seattle a secret: you, me and Pandora...

Wow, just wow. Totally spiffy, though. :)

At first I shuddered, wondering "How many hours of speeches did they listen to in order to find him saying "baby"???? I mean, I like Barack and all, but that's just... no. No.

Then it occurred to me that there's probably a searchable transcript database of presidential speeches somewhere. And voila: 220, from 2002-09!!! Don't say I never gave you good stuff.
 
She found this yesterday and shared it with me, and now I'm sharing it with you. :)

yes_theyre_fake_breast_cancer_tshir.jpg
 
Since neatness is an imperative when desk dining, today I discovered that it is indeed possible to eat nachos with a fork.
 
She found this yesterday and shared it with me, and now I'm sharing it with you. :)

yes_theyre_fake_breast_cancer_tshir.jpg

That's a great shirt. :)

Okay, time for a smile of my own... Being out as polyamorous, and being able to have my family over with both of my loves in the room and proudly with me. The lesson I take away from all this is that if I want to come out of a closet, it'll be successful so long as I don't involve my mother at all. She still takes the last time (coming out of my bi-closet) as a joke. Oh well, live and learn. ;)
 
Telling my boss he needs a vacation with his wife, him agreeing wholeheartedly and then rescheduling stuff to free up his weekend.... and then hanging up and realizing that even though it WAS out of concern for him...it also claimed some time off for me that I was REALLY needing.

Something about 2 birds and win-winning. :D
 
My teenage son held a door open for a woman (they were both going into the same store). I was watching from the car and he just 'did it' without looking towards me or anything. I complimented him on it when he got back, and he got all blushy. :D
 
An overly boisterous salesperson who actually made my
cranky-pants-self smile!
Thank you, Maria!
:rolleyes:

(and I DID get over the crankies!)
 
Watching someone close to me conquer her fear and do something she didn't think she could do....and then later after a bit too much wine...a dance off that has left my belly sore from laughing so hard. Was a really good night. Just what I needed. :D
 
Breakfast at balcony, stroll on the lakeside in new heels, buying fresh fish and yummy smoked horse, planting more spinach and basil.

And it's only noon here. I'm pretty sure there'll be lots more to smile about today.
 
My girls' home-made bubble mix was less than successful.

So they decided to wash the chickens with it! :D

The chickens are fine. And very clean.
 
Doing my online exit interview (NOT anonymous) and laying the blame for my leaving firmly at the feet of the person whose fault it is.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top