Ladies that love to see precum...

I love that the precum experience happens in so many ways... Sometimes it leaks slowly, drop by drop. Sometimes it flows like a small stream. And in some cases, it will even squirt out..... *pauses to rub thighs together* I'd love to know how your precum makes its appearance, guys. :devil:

Generally mine will just kind of leak out, but if I do it right, I can get it to squirt just like regular cum...only it's clear, and I'm still good to go.

As for the video, *shrugs shoulders*, coming like that is possible with practice. I don't know exactly how much he came, but I bet I could come close or surpass it.

mine leaks out when i stroke my shaft. or when it's stroked for me.

definitely my favorite lubricant when just working on my own.

I love that the precum experience happens in so many ways... Sometimes it leaks slowly, drop by drop. Sometimes it flows like a small stream. And in some cases, it will even squirt out..... *pauses to rub thighs together* I'd love to know how your precum makes its appearance, guys. :devil:

Generally mine will just kind of leak out, but if I do it right, I can get it to squirt just like regular cum...only it's clear, and I'm still good to go.

As for the video, *shrugs shoulders*, coming like that is possible with practice. I don't know exactly how much he came, but I bet I could come close or surpass it.

I will leak precum and it will run down the the head.

mine leaks out when i stroke my shaft. or when it's stroked for me.

definitely my favorite lubricant when just working on my own.

WOW thanks for sharing and fueling my naughty fantasies, guys!

I don't care about seeing it, but I prefer the taste to actual cum.

So, this might be a bit much to admit in public, but I enjoy squeezing precum on a woman's nipples, licking it off, and then kissing her with a mouthful of precum.

speaking of precum

quite often, i edge for 2 to 3 and sometimes upto 4 hours just by rubbing my crotch softly. my uncut cock helps in storing the precum which builds up all this time.

and then i love to slowly take out my cock and expose my cockhead and there is a big load of precum which slowy trickles down my shaft.

and it's great if someone is watching as i like to put on a show!

just thought i would let you girls know!

cheers

GK

lucious lipgloss, labial lotion and luxuriant larynx lubricant are all perfectly acceptable uses of precum. I'm sure there are others and look forward to finding out what they might be...

Their beginning with an "L" is secondary though.

I like to slowly rub up and down my shaft precut slowly leaks out and covers my cock... sometimes it gets on my keyboard ;)

tumblr_nf98ckjXJi1t82viro1_400.gif

I always have a ton of precum on the head of my cock when i'm looking at/doing anything sexual. I love when there's so much that it goes through my boxers ;)

I'm a heavy pre cummer and I love it. When I edge I like to wear loose shorts and my pre cum soaks through in no time leaving a huge wet sticky spot. I also love the taste nice and sweet. If only my wife would lick it off then kiss me. Of let me dripped it on her and then let me lick it off.

I am surprised to hear your wife doesn't want you to lick up your pre-cum from her body. It sounds like you have plenty to offer her. What a waste!

Back