Say Hello to the Temptresss

I think it's probably enough. You'd struggle to get more who'd want to do it I think anyway.

You do have some really good ideas ... :)

I doubt it would be a struggle to find enough guys to fuck you. I bet there are more than 500 men that would want to join in fulfilling your fantasy.. lol you are a goddess and many men want to please you
 
Far from a goddess, however it is sweet of you to say so!

I definitely wouldn't say goddess. Not for the same reasons you are refusing the compliment but because when I think of a goddess I think of something innocent and spiritual. I prefer to think of you as your name implies a temptress. Seductive, sometimes dirty, and very very erotic and sexual. But from a looks perspective goddess might be accurate, but for the whole package the Temptress is a much more fitting name :)
 
Well you know that name is no accident, although there are layers to it's evolution.
 
My preference is that you start at the bottom, work your way up my thighs, then stop and start from the top, kissing me and working back down, teasing and tasting all of me ....

P1190656.jpg

That's one killer pair of 'fuck me' heels- I'd love to see more of you in them...maybe in nothing but them;)

:)

Ever heard of Valeria Messalina? That. That is what I have always wanted to do.

Where do I join the queue....?:devil::kiss:
 
far from a goddess? you should see you from our view... very hot!

:) :heart:

That's one killer pair of 'fuck me' heels- I'd love to see more of you in them...maybe in nothing but them;)

Maybe I'll have to take some like that! I was wearing them in the leopard print pics ... and the cream basque too ...

Where do I join the queue....?:devil::kiss:

Right here, darling ... :kiss:

be happy to take you anywhere....:devil:

Mmmm now I think that's an invitation!
 
so tempting

This wonderful amazing woman is so tempting its hard not to do whatever it takes to talk and see her, i have been running the crap out of my phone since this thread started! I cant get enough of her, ive put in a picture request lets see if she rewards us all...
 
there she is

Theres that amazing woman and her wonderful body! I could lick you all over! I have a question do you know of an image hosting site for more hardcote pictures another lit poster is asking
 
I haven't put these ones up yet ...

P1210742_zps30d80368.jpg

Oooo. I really like the black see-thu panties, corset, and stockings. So Hot. You have a scrumptious ass. Would love to play with that ass with my hands. Then slowly stripping the panties off of you. And then I would begin licking all over before settling in on eating from your dripping honey pot.
1359.gif
 
Back
Top