The turning of Prince Harry

The Prince laughed after the phone call.

"And don't worry about Street," he said. "Discretion is his middle name."

Andy hoped he was right. But he slept well that night, dreaming of being fucktoy for a group of guys who reminded him of the Prince and how he imagined his friends looked. Sort of like being gangbanged by the Bullingdon Club which probably wasn't the furthest thing from an actual event.

He woke refreshed the next day, sun streaming in from the balcony, the sounds of London in the street below. There was a knock at the door and when he opened it, a tray of fresh fruit, muesli, and a full English breakfast steaming under a metal cover.

And there was a sealed envelope on the breakfast tray. It contained a note from the Prince written in his own hand on HRH letterhead.

I have an important matter to attend to
this morning so won't be back until afternoon.
Come to my room at 2.30pm and I'll clarify
some more of your duties and my expectations.
Re last night, you passed the test with flying
colours. Mum's the word.
H

So Andy had the morning to himself. He found the gym and spent an enjoyable hour on his own. There was no sign of the Prince's security detail although he guessed they either accompanied the Prince or at the very least, kept guard at the front door.

But when he returned to his apartment Louis Street was waiting in the hall.
 
Harry had awoken around 7am as was normal for him no matter how late he stayed out the night before. He uncurled in his large bed, again feeling the absence of Meghan next to him. Then memories of the night before came flooding back. He already had morning wood but if he hadn't he knew his cock would have sprung to full length as he thought back over what Andy had done to him. That had been brave of the kid, to make such a bold aggressive move on the Prince at their first real meeting. He groaned and slipped from bed naked and padded to the bathroom.. He knew his breakfast would be here soon, so he showered quickly and was sitting in just a robe when the security officer knocked and entered carrying the tray. Harry thanks him and for some reason found his eyes checking out the guys arse in his trousers as he left the room. Shaking his head in confusion he tucked into his breakfast.

The morning would be a meeting with a London magazine for an interview on his upcoming marriage. He had done a million of these things in his time and could sleep walk through them easily. Most of the time the interviewers were female, of all ages, but always hot and he had always had a thing for MILF's so more than once after a TV interview he had shown himself to the hosts dressing room for a more ... intimate, interview. Today though he would not be doing that for two reasons, firstly he was now engaged and secondly the interviewer was a guy. As they drove through the busy streets in the armoured car with tinted windows his earlier hardon slowly started to come back. He groaned as he felt his cock hardening in his trousers despite his best efforts to think it away. He had room in the back of the car so slowly stretched out. That eased the pain, but not the erection and he cupped himself and shuddered. Why was so he so fucking horny? He knew he couldn't go into the interview like this or worse get rid of his erection now only for it to tent during the interview.

He looked around, they were at least ten minutes from the magazines offices, he had time. he quickly unzipped himself and pulled his cock free of his boxers. In front he saw his chauffeur glance in the rear view as he head the zipper go down. He smirked as he started to stroke himself in full view of the man driving the car.

"Eyes on the road, Matt." He laughed.

He saw the man nod and turn his attention back to the busy London streets, but occasionally his eyes flicked to the rear view mirror to watch the Prince. Normally Harry might be annoyed, but for some reason it was turning him on that this man wanted to watch him stroke off. He moved so he was more in view and lay back legs spread, impressive hard cock jutting upward as he stroked up and down. he reached for a towel that was always around the car along with other needed stuff, drink, food etc, and held it ready. He knew he was going to blow a big one, he could feel it. In his mind he played back the night before, Andy;s hot naked body, the way the boy touched him, stroked him, his words. Harry's hand moved fast, a blur now as his body tensed and suddenly his cock was spurting hard into the air. Harry caught his cum on the towel and wrapped it around the spurting head of his cock to absorb the rest. Finally relaxing back the Prince cleaned his wilting dick and zipped up, catching Matt's gaze on him.

"Enjoy the show?" Harry asked with a smirk. Matt blushed and turned back to the road as they pulled up to the office building.
 
"Mr Taylor, I need to inspect your room."

"My room? Inspect for what?"

Louis Street stood by Andy's door, arms folded, feet apart. He was a solid guy, tall and dark with a stubbled chin, maybe 25.

"The balcony door is open," Louis said, "and the room is empty."

Andy stepped up to his door and keyed the PIN.

"Well I'm here now, Louis. Sorry about the balcony door."

Andy opened the door and stepped inside. He turned to close the door behind him, but the security guy followed him inside.

"Um...well...check the balcony if you want," Andy said, throwing his kit on the bed. "And call me Andy, please."

He watched Louis walk across the apartment, put his head out the door, then pull the sliding door shut and turn the lock. Louis turned to face into the room, and adopted the same wide-stance, arms-folded pose as before.

"So, Mr Taylor...Andy...you and the Prince..."

Louis coughed.

"Is that a good idea?"

Andy smiled.

"I don't know. Is it?"

He lifted his T over his shoulders, exposing to Louis how low on the hips he was wearing his jogger pants. He crossed to the wardrobe. When he turned round, shirtless, Louis was smiling mysteriously.

"Well, Andy, I don't know about you, but the Prince is a pretty straight guy."

"Straight or not," Andy said. "He enjoyed himself last night when I jerked him off."

Andy watched Louis's face closely for any hint of surprise at his reference to last night's activities, but there was none. Not sure where this was going, Andy enjoyed the frisson of this big guy in the room clearly giving his bare torso a close inspection. And the more he looked, the more he noticed how well Louis filled out his shirt and trousers.

"And you, Louis, are you straight? You look like a guy who spends a lot of time in the gym."

"I do," Louis said. "How does that make me not straight?"

Andy walked across to Louis, standing close. Louis was six inches taller and Andy's eye line came up to the neat designer stubble. Louis stirred uneasily, giving the first sign of nervousness. Andy leaned forward so that his newly washed hair was right under Louis's nose. He heard the taller guy draw breath, sniffing in Andy's scent. And then Andy ran a finger down the line of Louis's shirt buttons to the top of his belt, slipping a finger under the belt to as if to indicate the way further down was blocked.

"So Louis," Andy whispered into Louis's chest, "Are you straight?"

Andy felt Louis's strong hands pin his shoulders, slide down his back, and grab both ass cheeks through the thin jogging pants. Then with the strength which Andy anticipated in Louis's toned body, the security guy lifted Andy up to his mouth.
 
Harry sat across from the interviewer with a smile. Normally anything he said would have to go through a Royal mouthpiece, someone who would read every word he said and edit so he didn't make an idiot out of his family or himself. But this lady was well known by the press core and the Royal's and was trusted. She was in her late 30's, harry guessed, married by the ring on her fingers. She had a tight body to, big tits and she was wearing a tight red dress, mid thigh, low cut to show some cleavage and red stiletto heels to go with the dress. She was obviously not afraid to flirt even if she was married. But Harry had found that women, any women married or not, wanted a Royal cock. Their vows of marriage meant nothing if they thought they stood a chance. Kerry, the woman's name, was coming on strong. They were alone in the room, her Dictaphone on the table between them.

"So, Prince Harry ..."

"Just Harry, please." Harry stopped her with a smile.

"Harry ..." She smiled back showing perfect teeth. "How are the wedding plans going? It must be hard, your fiancee in America, you over here with your official duties? You must miss her badly."

Harry didn't miss the way she worded the question, or her tone, it was playful. "Well, we talk every day of course and I hope to get over there soon for a visit. But yes, I miss Meghan a great deal."

"I understand you have been behaving yourself as well. No parties, no embarrassing photos in the press." Kerry smiled and winked laughing a little.

He smiled back, his eyes travelling her body. She really was a very sexy MILF. "I promised Meghan I would be a good boy, so no, no parties."

"Does that mean your being a good boy ... or do you slip occasionally." Now she lent forward a little knowing it gave him a better look at her impressive cleavage. Her legs uncrossed showing him that she was wearing a red lace thong.

"I try my best to behave of course. I love Meghan."

Kerry stood and walked around the small table to sit next to Harry, her hand went to his thigh. "But you have needs don't you? I know you do ... why not let me take care of them. No one will know, no one will see."

She turned his head and kissed him hard, her hand slipping up to cover his crotch and rub feeling him harden quickly under her skilled hand. She moaned in his mouth, fingers fumbling at his belt and zipper.

"NO! .... no, sorry Kerry, I can't" He stood quickly almost making the woman tumble to the floor.

His face was red, his cock bulging his jeans and he was so fucking horny. he wanted to fuck this slut over the couch so badly. He could tell she would be a good fuck, she was begging for it, but he couldn't. With a growl he turned and left the office and walked with his security detail down to his car and climbed into the back.

"Take me home, Matt." He ordered getting a nod from the chauffeur.

A moment later the car pulled out into traffic heading back to the apartment building. He was annoyed at himself. he knew what Kerry had wanted, he let it go to far. It hadn't been her fault, it had been his. he could have closed her down from that angle of talk with a few words, he knew how to control the press by now ... so why hadn't he? Had he wanted her to come onto him? Cursing under his breath he made a mental note to send her some flowers to apologise. Well, at least back at the apartment he could relax a little. He was sure Andy had everything under control.
 
Louis slipped Andy's jogger pants to the floor. Andy stood before the security guy in just his bikini underwear. They kissed again. Andy enjoyed Louis's strength and purpose, the way he lifted him up and held Andy at his mouth. And the way Louis used his mouth and his tongue to open Andy's lips and overwhelm him.

Louis let Andy down, then lay back on the sofa, arms spread wide, legs apart.

"Suck my cock," he said.

Andy smiled. Louis returned it. Andy licked his lips, then knelt before Louis and without breaking eye contact, undid Louis's belt, unzipped his trousers, and fetched out his cock. Then he looked down. Louis's cock was already swollen, quickly rising and straightening in response to Andy's touch and anticipation. Andy sized up Louis's neatly trimmed pubic hair from which the cock sprung. He liked a guy who did a bit of groinal pruning.

Andy examined the cock. Louis was straight and neat, heavily veined and finely corrugated for most of the shaft, culminating in a finely styled knob. Andy was cut too, although uncut was the fashion. There was something arousing about coming upon the work of a master cock cutter, eyeing it, handling it, and then surveying every inch of it with your tongue and discovering how well it fitted into the back of your mouth.

Andy smiled again. Louis was already dreamy at Andy's touch and nodded gently. So again maintaining eye contact, Andy took Louis's knob in his mouth and massaged the tip and the pisshole with his tongue. Louis gave a sharp intake of breath, then settled lower into the sofa, shuffling and adjusting his belt to allow more movement of his hips.

Andy pulled Louis's cock towards him until it rose at 45 degrees and then slowly but assuredly, craned his neck forward so that he could take Louis deeper into his mouth, testing his limits and the length and girth of this new, exciting and delicious cock.

And all the while Andy imagined how his ass looked in the mirror on the wall behind him, hanging out of his bikini underwear. Andy wiggled his ass for Louis and was pleased to see the other guy break eye contact, knowing he was watching Andy's ass in the mirror then switching to watching his cock sliding in and out of Andy's mouth.

Louis leaned forward and using his longer reach, stretched a hand down Andy's back until he could grab Andy's butt cheek. Then Louis pulled Andy onto him, and reaching down to Andy's underwear, slipped the bikini pants under his ass, then located Andy's asshole and gently inserted a finger.

Now it was Andy's turn for a sharp intake of breath.
 
Last edited:
The car pulled into the underground parking garage and Harry stepped out, stretching. It was good to be home, he could do with a drink, maybe call Meghan and see how she was. The two Royal Protection Agent waited for him by the lift up to the residential apartments while Matt parked the car. Matt had been Harry's driver for a few years now and had seen the Prince get up to a lot of shit on the back seat. He loved watching the Royal fuck his way through a multitude of young and old girls and he sometimes got the left overs so he never complained. But today was the first time he had ever seen the young Prince jerk off alone ... and he had to admit it had been an erotic sight. Matt was a married dad of two girls, never once considered himself gay, or even bi, but he had liked watching the Prince stroke off which he found odd. He shrugged as he parked the car knowing he would have to wash it now for the next time Harry wanted to go somewhere. He watched the Royal wave to the two agents by the lift and then enter it with them.

"Anything happen while I was away?" Harry asked Gavin Fuller, Louis Streets 2nd in command.

"No, Sir, all quiet." The short, but broad ex-SAS soldier responded gruffly in his grey suit and tie. Gavin never looked comfortable in a suit, Harry considered, but then none of his guards ever did.

"Have you seen my new Body Man, Andy? I need to know if I had any calls I may have missed."

"No, Sir ... I think he was heading back to his room?" Gavin suggested with a shrug as the lift pinged and the doors opened on the right floor for Harry to go find Andy.

"Ok, thanks Gavin. I should be in tonight so you guys can have it easy." He slapped the man on the arm, his palm stinging afterwards. It was like slapping concrete the guy was so muscled. With that he left the lift and started walking down the passage toward Andy's room.
 
"Take off my shirt," Louis said.

Andy pulled his mouth off Louis's cock, sat on his haunches and did as Louis ordered, exposing the tattooed sleeve on Louis's right arm above his elbow. Andy wanted a tattoo and thought he would ask Louis what he liked when they were done fucking.

"Help me out of these trousers," Louis said. "You can leave the socks."

When Andy was done he bent down over Louis and teased his cock head with his mouth, gently and lightly, just touching his lips to Louis's sensitive skin. Louis winced and squirmed under even this faintest assault.

"Lick my balls, and then all the way to the tip of my cock," Louis said, placing his hands on Andy's head and guiding him.

Louis's balls were nearly hairless and Andy relished the smooth, warm sensation of tight skin and underwear lint and sweat on his tongue.

"You enjoying this?" Louis asked.

Andy nodded.

Louis sat up and changed places, then guided Andy down into a 69 position, Louis on his back, and Andy kneeling, his knees astride Louis's head where the older guy could lift his mouth to meet Andy's swinging cock.

"Christ you are a sweet fuck," Louis said around Andy's cock, sucking him in fully and then releasing.

Even with Louis's cock deep in his mouth, Andy could look back along the chiselled stomach to where Louis toyed with his cock head, let it hover over his lips reaching for the faintest touch, a quick tongue flick, a blow, and then the greedy mouth engulfing Andy's swollen cock down to repeat the sequence. Louis's teasing and sucking was exquisite and Andy could feel his energy rising.

"You want my cock in your ass?"

"Yes fucking please," Andy said.

There were condoms and lube in his bedside table. He stood and fetched them.

"So you don't trust me to be clean, slut?" Louis asked with a smile, hands behind his head, spreadeagled naked on the sofa, his sock-clad feet tapping the floor.

"I didn't trust you to be gay," Andy said, slipping the condom over Louis's cock.

Andy poured the lube generously onto Louis's cock, then taking Louis's hand in his and rubbing both hands vigorously along and around Louis's ample shaft. And then with Louis's lubed hand, Andy turned so that he could guide Louis down to his asshole. Louis let Andy rub the lube in, and when Andy was done, Louis put his hands round Andy's waist and pulled him onto him, fingering his ass.

"You are ready for me, you hot little boy-whore?"

Louis positioned Andy so that he was kneeling along the sofa over his cock, Andy's back concave, and then pulled him on. Andy felt the pressure of Louis's cock head against his asshole, and then the lube did the job, his sphincter relaxed, and Louis entered him neatly and smoothly. Andy responded by leaning into Louis and bouncing on his cock, his arms outstretched and his ass bent into the line of Louis's gaze. The older man placed one hand around Andy's waist and grabbed his ass cheek with the other, guiding Andy firmly into a steady rocking motion.

"I love my cock in your ass. You are one hot girly fuck."

Andy was close to cumming.

"You've done this before," he said, and then his cock unloaded across Louis's socks and the sofa in between.

"Fuck it, Andy. Someone has to clean up that mess. Some sodding housemaid. Maybe we should call now. Do you fuck girls Andy? Should we call for a slutty maid and fuck her together?"

Andy was too spent to reply as the last of his cum dripped onto the sofa. But he felt Louis buck in his ass and then the groaning as Louis's cock unloaded into the condom.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuckity fuck. I wanted to cum on your face. Fuck. Next time. When we fuck the maid. Yeah?"

"Yeah babe," Andy said.

He lifted himself off Louis, then turned and kissed him playfully.

"Mmmm. Next time," Louis said. "Get up, Harry will be back soon."

Andy fell back onto the sofa and lay naked in his own cum. Louis whipped the condom off his cock and slapped it onto Andy's belly.

"Keep it as a souvenir, buddy," he said, rushing to get dressed.

Louis turned to go, his belt not quite closed and his shirt unbuttoned.

"And like I said, lover boy, I'm straight and don't forget," Louis said, closing the door behind him.
 
Exiting the lift on Andy's floor, Harry had his hands sunk deep in his trouser pockets as he hummed to himself and wandered toward the rooms set aside for his new Body Man. He rounded the corner and bumped into Louis Street.

"Hey, Louis. Have you seen .... Andy?" Harry trailed off as his eyes trailed over his bodyguard.

The man stood before him, his shirt unbuttons exposing his six pack and tight toned chest and hard nipples, his belt clacked as he moved because it was unfastened and as the Prince watched Louis quickly pulled his zipper up. The man didn't blush, but his eyes showed he was embarrassed at being seen like this by his boss. Harry's eyes flicked past the bodyguard to where Andy's door was still open. The Prince smiled slightly remembering the night before and what Louis had walked in on.

"Just following up with my Body Man about last night were you? Always checking the details, that's what I like about you, Louis. No stone unturned."

"Uh, yeah, yes Sir ... I should, um ... get to my post." Louis muttered trying to button his shirt as fast as possible.

"Ok, you do that." Harry smirked as the big man walked past him and out of sight.

Harry was doing everything not to laugh, but equally he was amazed. If what he thought had just happened between Andy and Louis had really happened then it shocked him. He knew Louis liked women. Hell, the two of them had enjoyed enough of them together in their time. But at no point had he ever suspected the bodyguard of harbouring bi sentiments. Harry quietly walked a little further and pushed Andy's door open wider, leaning on the door frame looking at his new body man sprawled out on the couch naked. Andy had his eyes shut, a contented look on his face, so Harry took the time to inspect the boys body. Again he marvelled at how hot it looked, toned, sleek, sexy. His eyes fixed to the full condom resting on Andy's firm stomach.

"Getting in a little R&R, huh?" Harry suddenly asked with a grin. He felt his cock hardening in his trousers as he continued to look at the boy. "Nothing wrong with that. You've revealed a side of Louis I never knew existed. Interesting. When you have a moment can you check if I have any mail or messages and bring them to my room?"

He turned and walked away laughing lightly.
 
Andy lay back on the sofa enjoying the afterglow of fucking Louis. The used condom, plump with Louis's cum propped on his chest, just in his eye line. He noticed Louis hadn't closed the door properly, but felt in no hurry to get up and deal with it.

Fuck it, he thought. The Prince wanted a hand job, his security wanted his ass. And this job was all about shining shoes and ironing suits. Or maybe that was a cover, and Prince Harry was secretly something else.

It had puzzled Andy that he'd been considered for the job of the Prince's body man, even with Uncle Winsley's recommendation. He'd been expelled from Eton, spent a gap year engaging in nefarious activities in California, pretty much broken every rule in the book while qualifying for nothing.

But he was a good fuck.

Andy smiled to himself again, recalling Louis's thick cock in his ass. He leaned down and ran his fingers down his ass crack. His asshole was still raw and slick with lube. It took his fingers easily, and he slid his digits into his asshole, fingering himself gently, a little deeper with each slide.

"Getting in a little R&R, huh?"

Andy sat bolt upright to see the Prince leaning into the room. A little shocked to be exposed like this, Andy still noticed the Prince run an approving eye over his naked body. The Prince asked him to check the mail and bring it to his room, and left. Andy nodded, absentmindedly sucking his fingers straight from his ass.
 
Harry smiled and shook his head as he turned and walked away from Andy's room. The boy seemed to be making friends rather fast. Perhaps not in the usual way, but as long as his work didn't suffer then the Prince didn't care if his staff fooled around on their own time. Besides, maybe Louis would be less stressed now he had got his rocks off. Still ... Andy fingering his ass had been a little surprising. Not that Harry realised, equally surprisingly, he had minded at all and had found his eyes glued to the kids tight ass. He laughed as he let himself into his apartment, nodding to the guard on duty who smiled back.

Inside he slipped his jacket off and hung it up and then got himself a beer from the small fridge in his living room. With a sigh he dropped on his couch, the same couch Andy had jerked him off on last night. His cock started to stiffen both from the memory of that and the memory of the boy's naked body laying on the couch a moment ago. His refusal of the reporter earlier had left him sexually deprived even though he had jerked off in the car. Visions of Meghan flashed through his mind and he closed his eyes and smiled remembering her naked body bent over the couch on her last night here, how he had fucked her so hard he had left bruises and yet she had screamed in pleasure and cum so hard she almost blacked out. Reaching out he picked up the phone and speed dialed her number. It rang a few times, but finally she answered.

"Hey, Harry." Her chirpy voice came down the line making his smile grow. "Missing me?"

"Always. How are things? Working hard? Not calling at a bad time am I?" The Prince asked.

"No, you caught me between scenes so I have some time to chat ... I miss you too by the way ... really bad."

He smirked as her tone got flirty on him and he sat back, legs stretched out before him, boner bulging his soft black trousers.
 
Andy cleaned himself up and tidied the room. While he waited for his next assignment he checked his emails. Nothing much. Then his facebook. The same. And then he checked the other facebook page. The one he'd set up in California.

He typed in his password and the screen opened. Turner Steele. His working name for Cockpit Studios.

This time there were hundreds of new posts. Guys and gals talking about his audition tape.

Andy smiled to himself remembering his three months in California. Just cruising at first, looking for expats, looking for fun, and then looking for money. Some of what happened he tried not to think about. But the audition tape episode was OK. In fact, he was proud of it. Like all the posts said, it was the best gay porn audition tape they'd ever seen, and they wanted to see more.

At first Andy had responded to some of the posts, especially if the guys and gals were hot or what they said turned him on. But the welter of messages made responding, made even reading them all, impossible.

And when he'd disappeared 'without trace' by returning to London the posts had turned hysterical. Where is Turner? I want to kill myself? I want to fuck Turner. I want Turner to fuck (insert name of fuckee here).

The wilder blogs had linked him to being kidnapped, being held hostage in the Middle East while some gay Sheikh fucked him, being killed in a gay snuff film, you name any bizarre outcome and it had happened to Turner Steele.

And here he was reliving those crazy days, and trusting that no one was going to recognise him in the Prince's company and put two and two together.

And there wasn't just the audition tape. There was the other porn stuff he'd done for Cockpit, all there behind a paywall, although some edits had crept onto the free sites.

Andy thought about searching his porn name on google to see what was available. But he remembered Harry's request that he check the mail and messages and bring them to the Prince's room. So he dressed and went to check.
 
Last edited:
Harry was still chatting to his fiancee in his room spread out on the couch gently rubbing his hard cock bulge as Meghan spoke dirty to him. He grinned as she told him how much she missed his hard cock and how she fingered herself last night imagining the last time he had fucked her.

"If you think that was good wait till I see you next. This enforced absence is making my dick grow fonder for you." The Prince smirked.

"Mmmm, well tell it I can't wait to see it ... and feel it." Meghan replied with a giggle. Fuck she had the sexiest giggle.

Harry heard a knock on the door and glanced over as Andy entered carrying a few envelopes in his hand. Harry waved him over as he listened to Meghan. he covered the mic on the phone.

"Where have you been? I asked for my email ages ago ... to busy fucking with the hired help?" He scowled at the young boy annoyed that Andy hadn't jumped to when caught in such a compromising situation. "You know I could have you fired for what you did earlier right? Just your second day and your already fucking up, Andy. You better figure out a way to make it up to me."

***

"Hey, Louis, got a second?" Gavin called from the security control room of the apartment building.

"Sure, what you got?" The big head of security asked walking into the office and closing the door.

"Take a seat ... you're going to love this." Gavin smirked and clicked play on a link on an email he was looking at.

The screen lit up with a porno site and the black box where the feed would play any second.

"Come on Gavin, for fucks sake. You're watching porn while on duty?" Louis asked annoyed.

"Nope, I was checking email integrity when this message came in with this link attached. No name, no sender that I can find, just the link .... here you go, watch." Gavin sat back with a smile.

On the screen the name Turner Steele flashed up with a porno soundtrack and then cut scenes of the upcoming video began ... scenes of Andy dress, half dressed and naked in all sorts of positions with different men from young to very old. The moans and groans began to fill the security office as Louis lent closer in total shock.

"What the fuck?" He asked rhetorically.

"Oh, I think it's obvious what's getting fucked." Gavin laughed. "Our bosses new body man is a fucking porn star ... a gay porn star at that. And thats not all. The email had other links ... this one is just the most, how do I say it? .... Tame? So what do we do? If this gets out Harry could get in trouble ... well, not trouble, but it won't look good."

Louis was well aware that he had first experience of Andy's porno skills but he wasn't going to tell Gavin that right now. "Save those links and the email. Get cyber security on it, trace who sent it. If it's someone who saw Andy come in here and who knows the Prince lives here it could be they are either trying to help us by warning us ... or trying to blackmail us. I need to think on this."
 
Andy submitted to the Prince's admonition with resignation. He guessed he had been slow with the mail and the messages.

"You better figure out a way to make it up to me," the Prince said.

The Prince was spread across the couch with the phone in one hand, and rubbing his cock with the other. Andy guessed it was Meghan, or maybe a phone sex line. No definitely Meghan, when the Prince resumed talking dirty to her, regardless of Andy in the room.

The Prince amused and confused Andy. Here was a guy who had everything in one sense, but in another was bound by all the strictures of his public life. It didn't mean you couldn't talk dirty on the phone, although someone somewhere was bound to be listening, maybe even Louis and Gavin downstairs in the security room.

Andy smiled at the thought of the two security guys getting off on listening to Harry and Meghan talk dirty. And Meghan was a honey, Andy recognised that. Girls weren't his first choice to fuck, but he'd had some bi experiences and one or two girlfriends. And there were those porn videos lurking out there....

That thought brought Andy back down to earth with a thud. If there was one big risk Harry was taking it was being in the company of someone like Andy, a gay pornstar. I mean, Andy thought, what else could you call it?

But should he tell the Prince?

The Prince's phone talk was getting filthy. Andy would love to have heard what Meghan was saying on the other end. But whatever she was saying it was working. The Prince unzipped his pants and flicked his cock up where he could stroke it, oblivious to Andy's presence.

And then Meghan rang off and the Prince put the phone down, before he'd cum. Andy heard him sigh, his hand still wrapped around his hard shaft. He placed the Prince's mail on the table.

"Is there anything else I can do for you, Sir?"
 
Last edited:
"Was there anything important in that lot?" Harry asked nodding to the pile of mail his hard cock still in his hand as he lay back looking at Andy who still hadn't answered his question of what he could do to apologise for being tardy.

The Prince could of, and probably should of, told Andy to drop the mail and get out when he saw the boy enter his room while he was on the phone. But part of him had found it kinky to be talking dirty to his beautiful fiancee with Andy standing listening. Harry gave his cock a slow stroke then stood and started walking toward Andy, his cock leading the way.

"So ... you and Louis? Is it a regular thing do you think? Do you want it to be?" He asked his cock throbbing slightly in his fingers as he recalled how Andy had looked naked and post fucked. "Should I be worried all of my security staff will be visiting your room for favours? Would you like them to? You obviously don't have a problem being fucked, you looked rather satisfied laying on your couch earlier. I can assume that Louis has a nice dick then?"

Now Harry was standing right in front of Andy looking him up and down with a smirk.

"I've thought of something you can do for me ... after you answer my questions of course. Kneel and suck my dick for me." His tone was authoritative, not harsh but definitely leaving no room for Andy to argue.
 
The Prince's questions raced through Andy's head. But mostly he thought about the command. A royal command.

"Well, Sir, it's not a regular thing with Louis. Not yet. It just sort of happened. But, hey," he hesitated, "if it happens again I won't mind. Louis is a great fuck."

Andy realised he was probably saying too much. The Prince's questions could really just be answered yes or no. But here he was already having given the Prince a hand job, having been fucked by a hot security guy, and now with a stern command to suck the royal dick.

When Uncle Winsley had arranged his opportunity to be the Prince's Body Man, Andy had considered it a chance to reset his life after his crazy escapades in California. He'd loved auditioning for gay porn. It was something he felt he could do well and enjoy. Suddenly his life seemed to roll out before him, one long uninterrupted line of fucking, partying, getting wasted, living the high life, and banking loads of money. But what came next was exhilarating and frightening at the same time. After the shock of his third porn film, Andy had simply absconded in the night, used his assets to hitch across America, and called collect to Uncle Winsley who wired the money for the air ticket. Laying low in London was a good idea. And where better to lay low than behind the security barriers at the Prince's apartment? The very place he never expected to be confronted by temptations to return to his decadent lifestyle.

"And yes, Louis has a nice dick. And a nice ass. And a nice mouth."

Andy knelt before the Prince as commanded, admiring the Prince's hard cock as it bobbed before his face.

"And you, Sir," Andy said, looking up round the Prince's knob to meet his gaze, "if I may say so, have a nice dick too."
 
"Glad you like it." Harry smirked down at Andy on his knees before him. "Show me how much you like it." He commanded.

Listening to Andy say how good Louis body was had got Harry wondering about it now. Did he really want to see his chief of security naked and hard? Just thinking that made his cock throb and he smiled. Might be interesting. He was a little confused why all of a sudden he was starting to find men arousing, surely it couldn't just be Andy's presence could it? The kid was hot yes, a great body made for sex and he obviously enjoyed it from anyone. He considered that had to be true if he had already seduced Louis who up till now Harry had considered totally straight. The Prince looked down and noticed Andy's tight little ass sticking out as he knelt there. For a second he wondered how it would feel to sink his royal cock into it. He loved anal and had done it for years, but Meghan didn't which meant that was off the menu for their love making. He stroked Andy hair lightly, loving how soft it felt.

"Show me why Louis looked so happy leaving your room earlier, boy."
 
Andy was surprised at his nervousness. Christ, he'd fucked Louis, he'd fucked at Eton, he'd fucked strangers in a room full of cameras and crew. And here he was, kneeling with the royal cock bobbing in his face, shaking like a leaf. He knew how important the next half hour would be. How this was a test much greater than the mere hand job he'd dispensed before, if he was to win the Prince over to his role as Body Man.

The Prince's cock was well lubricated from his handiwork while on the phone to Meghan. Andy examined the knob end closely, noting how the glistening pre-cum leaked from the eye and how the Prince had spread it round the glans and painted the top of his shaft.

Andy clasped the Prince's organ gently and felt a faint stirring. He looked up, but the Prince had closed his eyes as if to concentrate as closely as possible on what he was about to experience.

There was nothing to it, Andy thought. It might be the Prince, but it was still just a cock, warm and wet and swollen in his hand, and ready to be caressed by fingers and tongue, ready to spear Andy's soft lips, brush across his teeth, plumb the inside of his mouth, even plug his throat if the Prince was long enough. And by God, Andy thought, it was an ample cock. It would come to rest deep inside him.

He stroked the Prince gently, running his closed hand along the full length of the shaft as far as the balls and the Prince's bushy mound. Then with the other hand, Andy teased and tickled the Prince's balls lightly, circling his fingers round and under the balls, gently kneading the sac.

All the while Andy was amazed at the Prince's capacity to give so little away, to resist so stoically giving any hint or instruction, but just letting Andy do the work of seducing a man via his cock.

And with that Andy kissed the Prince lightly on the pink curve of the glans and drew the royal cock between his moist lips and into his mouth.
 
Harry, by nature, was an easy going guy, which was unusual in the Royals. They were mostly brought up to believe they were better in most ways than everyone else. If not superior then elevated at least. But Harry and his brother Will had luckily had a pretty laid back childhood, well as much as they could considering, thanks to their mother Diana who had insisted they get to enjoy their childhood. So right now Harry being dominant with Andy was ... well, not odd, but curious to the Prince. It was eliciting feeling and desires he had before with women, but never considered he would ever have with a man. He stood eyes closed savouring Andy's expert touches. The boy was good, very good, he was making love to the Princes cock and Harry was wondering when the sucking would start when almost out of the blue he felt warm breath, soft lips and then ... ohhhh god, the warm wetness of a mouth. he gulped and licked his lips, unable to prevent a shudder running through his body at the sensations erupting in his crotch.

He had been sucked off before, many, many times. Meghan was excellent at it, but through all those years of blowjobs somehow none had felt this erotic to him. His cock throbbed and ached wanting to get harder, thicker, longer, but held in place by the soft skin surrounding it. Harry stroked Andy's hair again, loving how if felt on his fingers. He curled his hand around the back of Andy's head and slowly brought the boys face into his cock more, feeling his shaft sinking to the back of Andy's throat and then further.

"Oh, fuck." He gasped starting to slowly fuck the boys mouth.

***

Louis was in his room jerking off to Andy's porn. The links were incredible. Louis had seen porn before, even watched bi stuff, but what Andy could do with his body, what it could absorb in rough hard fucking, the positions it could be moved into, where he let himself be fucked ... the boy was out of control. Louis grinned, loving that he had actually got to fuck a porn star even if it was a guy. His cock throbbed in his hand as he stroked faster. On screen Andy was on a beach somewhere, in the sand dunes being fucked by an older man. The older guy was fit, but had to be in his 50's Louis guessed with a long thick cock buried deep in Andy's ass. On screen in the distance blurry images of other people could be seen, but Louis doubted they could tell what was going on in the sand dunes, they were to far away. Still the taboo of doing this in the open, on a public beach, the risk of being seen and caught .... Louis started to shoot cum just thinking of it and groaned loudly. he would let the other security staff watch this, let them know what Louis was like. And if he complained? Well ... he wouldn't want this to get out now would he?
 
And now the Prince was responding to Andy's mouth work. He stroked Andy's hair and put his hand behind his head, pulling Andy on a little more straight on to his cock. Andy felt the Prince develop a rhythm, gently raising the tempo, doing a little more of the work of sliding his cock between Andy's lips.

Andy adjusted his knees a little to get a better purchase and then leaned his head against the Prince's hand, inviting him to push harder.

The Prince was saying 'fuck' under his breath. Andy looked up around the Prince's shaft, but still no eye contact. What was the Prince thinking? Did he imagine it was Meghan kneeling on the floor before him, pleasuring him orally. Or a previous girlfriend? A slutty debutante? A Vegas whore? A military groupie? Maybe even a guy at Eton? Did the Prince experiment like he did, learning how to suck cock and give pleasure when fucking was this amazing new game where you can stay erect all night, cum like a fire hose over and over again, on the cusp of finding out straight or gay or bi or just any cock-filled hole will do it for you?

And he remembered his work for Cockpit Studios. All those cocks in those few short weeks when he thought he'd become the next big thing in gay porn. All just an appetiser for kneeling before a Prince and becoming a royal fucktoy.
 
Using both hands now Harry cupped the back of Andy's head and started to fuck the boys mouth faster, harder. He grunted as he pushed in, feeling his cock slide into the boys throat easily. This was not the first time Andy had given head ... well, of course it wasn't, the Prince thought with an inward 'Duh'. He knew Andy had serviced Louis and maybe that had entailed sucking the big bodyguards cock, but either way just how Andy was working his cock inside his mouth was a talent born of either experience or a natural skill.

"Shit ... Andy, feels so good." Harry gasped fucking the boys mouth hard now, almost ramming his dick home. A dominant streak which was well hidden in the Princes character was starting to rise inside him, he now opened his eyes and looked down, watching as his ginger pubes touched and brushed Andy's nose. he grinned down at his new Body Man. "Take it all, Andy ... you want my royal cum? Yeah, I bet you do."

Thoughts of Meghan were gone now, all that matter was how good this felt. He was panting, his hips a blur of motion as he kept up the pace, using Andy's mouth like a sex toy and he found he didn't care if he was hurting the young man. He should, but ... somehow ... he knew Andy was here for his pleasure and his alone and it mattered nothing to him how Andy felt after this. All that mattered was his pleasure, his orgasm.

"You're going to .... ugh .... going to make me cum ..." Harry moaned loudly ... and then his orgasm hit him, hard.

His toned muscled legs shook, his body tensing up, his ass clenched and his head back as his cock started to shoot string after string of warm cum into Andy's mouth. Shot after shot as if it would never end. He could feel his balls starting to ache as they emptied. Harry gritted his teeth, his eyes closed, the pleasure was almost to much and he realised he was gripping Andy's head so hard, but he could let go, he couldn't control his body while he was cumming. A minute, or was it a lifetime, later he fell back a couple of steps, his cock slipping from Andy's mouth, one last defiant cum shot hitting the boy on the nose and lips as Harry managed to finally pull in a breath, before he fell back on the couch, panting for air and blinking.
 
Andy was only just keeping up. The Prince was fucking his mouth deep and hard. Andy gasped for breath, his face filled with the Prince's cock, pubes against his nose, his hands behind Andy's head pulling him close, pressing his face hard into his torso.

Andy wanted to cough, to gag, to get some relief. But the Prince was intent now, fucking Andy's mouth as hard as he could. Andy could feel the knob end in the back of his mouth, in the top of his throat, and then released as the Prince pulled his head back. Then on again, relentlessly. The Prince's toned torso was a shadow, his cock a blur in his face, then gone as the whole length of the shaft speared his lips.

And at the point of Andy deciding he had to release himself, the Prince came. The royal cock spasmed and kicked. If anything the Prince pulled Andy on even harder at the point of orgasm, as the cock unloaded. Andy felt the rhythmic discharge of semen, the tension in the Prince's hands kneading his head and slamming his face into skin and hair. Andy was overwhelmed, his mouth slick and full, his throat awash, the taste and smell of the Prince in him and on him.

He had to breathe, to be relieved of the invasion. Andy pleaded instinctively, but there was no air to open his throat and expel across his lips.

And then the Prince stepped back, the cock slid from Andy's mouth, gliding back over his teeth and lips. He glimpsed it for a moment backing away, and then a final spurt landed on his face. Andy fell back onto the floor exhausted, his arms out wide, his mouth open and gasping for air.

He lay flat on his back for a few moments, or maybe it was longer. The room was quiet. Gradually he noticed the sound of someone else panting, but he didn't have the energy to raise himself up to look and see who it was. He knew it was the Prince, of course. The man who had just face fucked him to the point of oxygen starvation. Was this how it was going to be now he was the Prince's Body Man?
 
"My god ... Andy .... shit, I'm sorry, did I hurt you?" Harry finally asked getting control of his thoughts and his body as he lowered his gaze to see his Body Man laying on the floor red faced. "I've never fucked anyone mouth like that, I don't know what happened. It just felt so good, so intense ... I couldn't stop myself."

He sat up, his cock still half hard and out of his trousers as he looked worriedly at Andy. He got up, his legs now able to support him and moved over to the boy, crouching next to him, stroking his hair gently. That was odd, he suddenly felt more like a lover than a fucker toward this young man, but it felt ... right, ok, not weird at all which was actually weird in itself. He gulped wondering what was happening to him but not that concerned ... not if he got to experience release like he had just had. Never had it felt so good, not with anyone. He smiled at Andy and helped him to his feet, holding the boys hands in his.

"Thank you, Andy, I needed that badly. More than I had thought." He licked his lips feeling a sudden urge to kiss the boy. His eyes dropped to Andy's soft lips and he stared for a moment before turning away quickly, unsure. "Um, I am hosting a party for some of my old military friends tonight, Andy, about 20 or so, men and women. The hall is booked already, but I would like you to go over the RSVP's just to make sure everyone is attending and if not can you call them to make sure they are ok? No pressure to make them attend, just make sure they know I am just checking up on them because I care." He pushed his cock back inside his trousers and zipped up. "I'd like to come with me to the party to? Everyone will be in uniform, but thats ok, if you have a tux that will be just as good. I bet you look good in a tux."

With a smile and a nod to the door, Harry ended the meeting. Unknown to the Prince or Andy, Louis had sent Andy an email with the links to the porn movies and a message.

// Andy, look what some caring individual sent us? I have to admit I knew you were good, but from these movies you look very experienced and up for anything. Which is a good thing. The entire security detail have seen these clips and I told them you are available to them if they wish. Now, I am sure you don't want these movies released, it would hurt your image pretty bad and make it very hard for you to find work. So here's the deal. You do what we want, when we want and this all stays quiet. We won't tell the Prince or anyone ... if you agree to these terms then go commando to the party tonight. If i see your cock bulge showing then I will take it as we have an agreement. If not then the clips get released.//
 
The Prince's enthusiasm had taken Andy by surprise. He'd lain on the floor, exhausted and flooded with semen, thinking he was just another hole into which an entitled guy had shoved his cock and vented his frustrations.

But the Prince had spoken soothingly, and helped Andy up. And the look in the Prince's eyes as he'd sent Andy on his errand. It wasn't lust, more like....satisfaction?

The building was quiet. Andy gathered his clothes and padded bare foot back to his suite, the scent of the Prince on his face and in his hair, the taste of the royal cock in his mouth. The emails and checking on attendance at the Prince's party would be easy. But where would he find a tux?

After a lingering shower, Andy pulled on a pair of bikini briefs, found his laptop, opened the door to the balcony and stepped out into the mild afternoon. He loved the feel of the breeze on his bare skin and almost regretted washing. It would have been fun to sit in the sun and let the Prince's cum dry to a crust in his hair.

Andy logged onto the Prince's website. All the emails were there, but he noticed a personal email. From Louis. He opened it first and read it. The colour drained from Andy's face and the afternoon turned cold.

........................................................

Downstairs in his room Louis had stroked himself to a fine orgasm watching Andy's vids. After the beach fuck, nicely titled Beach Butt, Louis had jerked his way through a threesome with Andy and two twinks dressed in school uniforms. This one was filmed to make the three guys look as young as possible and included some great double oral followed by a cock-blowing double anal. Louis had watched it frame by frame, with Andy and a hot blonde guy cramming their cocks into a cute Chinese guy's ass. It was all vocalisation, grunting and filthy banter. How Louis wanted to see Andy's ass taking two cocks.

Without paying attention he'd managed to deposit his cum down the outside of his security uniform. He would need to change as it was getting late. There was no time to watch the next of Andy's vid called Poolboy Audition.

Louis's mobile buzzed. A text from Gavin.

"H wants A n tux 2nite find 1 n deliver upstrs"
 
Harry and Will sponsored many military organisations, well, all the Royals did, it was expected as most of them had spent time in the military. The difference was Will and Harry made it part of their lives to stay in touch with men and women they had fought with. Shared emails and FB posts, called each other to joke and catch up. Harry wasn't some stand offish officer, he was a mate, a colleague, a guy who had your back. Because of that the people coming to the party tonight were all friends of his or soldiers and sailors who had shown bravery in recent military actions. The event would be held at a lavish hall in London, something the men and women attending would never normally get to see as only the crust of the upper class could usually afford such extravagance. Harry had hoped Meghan would have been back in time to join him, but instead he would have to go stag it seemed. Well, that wasn't such a bad thing, he could relax a little and tell a few off colour jokes without her giving that look of annoyance. He knew Louis and his guys would give him room to breath as it was a well vetted event. Anyone even slightly anti-royalist wouldn't be getting anywhere close to the building tonight. Harry showered and began to dress in his dress uniform. He stood before the mirror and smiled as he pulled on his trousers, neatly creased at the front, and a crisp shirt and the jacket with his medals. He wondered if Andy had found a tux. Maybe he should of given the boy some money to go buy a decent one. He hoped Andy didn't have to go rent some cheap shabby version.

***

Louis walked up to Andy's room with a smile on his face an an expensive tux in a clothes bag over his arm. He was wondering if the boy had seen his email and if so what he was thinking. Still unaware of the cum stain on his trousers he knocked at the door of Andy's apartment then walked in not waiting for an invitation.

"Here you go, Andy, a tux. Should fit you well. It belonged to the Princes last Body Man and he was about your size."
 
Louis stood in the doorway, holding out the tux. Andy left the laptop open on the balcony table and stepped into the room, still clad only in his bikini briefs. Louis looked him up and down closely, but refused to take a step further. Andy stopped and folded his arms. A long dark fresh-looking stain ran down the leg of Louis's trousers.

"You want this tux buttboy, or not?"

"Don't you knock before you enter a room?" Andy scowled. "Put it on the chair."

Louis took one step, dropped the tux onto the chair, and stepped back.

"You got something to hide?"

Andy noticed him craning his neck, looking out onto the balcony.

"You looking for something or what?" Andy said.

Louis walked towards the balcony door. Andy put out a hand to stop him.

"Gotta check the doors. Security, you know."

Andy held his arm against Louis's chest. They stood eye to eye, Andy trying to give nothing away. Louis smirked, but advanced no further.

"The Prince wants you to look good tonight. Maybe you should go as you are."

Andy stood his ground. "Louis, I don't know what the fuck you're up to. Are you dirty you don't have an invite?"

Louis laughed. "You gotta be fucking kidding. That bunch of shell-shocked posh boys. I'd dick the girls for sure, but the guys. I don't spend my time with the officer crowd."

He pushed past and stepped out onto the balcony. Andy followed. He watched as Louis pretended to look around when all he really wanted to do was check the laptop. Andy sensed Louis's disappointment as the screen went dark, catching him reach out to press a key unsuccessfully.

"You spent time with a rich kid this afternoon," Andy said quietly.

Louis turned. "You? Rich? Well, I didn't know that. What rich kid needs to...."

"Needs to what?"

Louis chewed his lip. "Nothing." He reached out and ran his fingers down Andy's cheek, brushing across his neck and shoulder, ending with a single finger tracing a line across Andy's nipple and as far as his navel. "Nice..."

Andy could sense Louis's frustration at not having riled him about the email.

"Maybe we could..."

"I have to check the Prince's emails," Andy said, "and then check mine. And besides, you're straight."

Louis withdrew his hand. "Straight. Yeah. And don't forget."

He walked over to the door.

"I'll be on the door tonight. I'll be looking out for you. Dress up nice. For the Prince," Louis said looking down at Andy's cock, and left.
 
Back
Top