Unlikely Alliance-Closed

Rosa didn't protest when Ahn reached for more of her breast. In fact, she appeared to quite enjoy it. However, she then moved, causing a twinge of pain from her injury, which caused him to draw his hand back to the safety of her arm.

At her suggestion of willow, he answered, "Certainly," then got up to look for such a tree.

Near a stream, he found the plant he was looking for, broke off the pieces she'd need, and made his way back to her.

"Here you are," he said quietly. "I hope it helps. In the meantime, I'll see about your dowry, while you get some sleep."

Leaving Rosa to her fire, he walked back out of the camp, until he was well away. He then shifted and flew back to his hoard.

Looking down on it all, he couldn't think of a single piece he could stand to part with. Still, he'd promised. He prided himself on his honor, so like it or not, he'd have to bring back something for Rosa to present to her people.

Digging around, he found two modestly-sized cloth bags. He then started filling them with shiny things. He tried not to think too much about what he was doing as he dropped treasure into the bags, until it was all he could do to close them.

Even though it hurt his heart to think about giving the two bags he'd filled to Rosa, as he looked over what was left, he did take notice that there was no real indication that anything was missing. He'd know, though. He'd always know. He hoped Rosa really, really appreciated what he was doing for her and her crusade.

The sun was beginning to peek over the horizon when Ahn returned to Rosa's camp. Embers were all that remained of her fire, so he piled a few sticks onto those embers and gave them a little nudge to get started.

He then settled in and watched Rosa sleep...

She watched as Ahn began to walk out of camp and slowly got up to make some tea. The medicinal benefit would help her heal, and relieve some of the pain. She then laid there and drifted as she thought about all that had happen and now with Ahn all that was possible.

When the sunlight beamed down upon her face she woke turning to see Ahn there. Rubbing her eyes she looked up at him. "Good Morning Prince Ahn" she said with a slight bit of a smirk. "I hope your journey went well. Though I will admit, i quite missed you laying next to me."

Slowly she moved to get up letting out a slight gasp as she brushed her arm against her tender wound. Eventually she made it to her feet. "I think there's a river near here, i'd like to bathe. If you'd like to accompany me you're welcome to."

Rosa didn't awaken until the sun shone in her eyes. When she did rise, she greeted him with a title he hadn't earned, and the look on her face told him she knew it and was only trying it on for size. It was a ruse they'd have to maintain for some time, if he was going to help her in this plan of hers.

When she admitted she had enjoyed his closeness with her, he didn't know whether she referred to his warmth, or if his beginning sexual advances had started to show her just what kind of sensations could be gained from that.

She sat up then, and the pain seemed to have lessened, or perhaps she was just dealing with it a bit more easily. Once she'd assimilated the pain, she suggested a bath in the river. Due to most humans' modesty, he expected her to go alone. When she invited him to join her, he was surprised, but impressed that, perhaps, she wasn't quite like the other humans he'd met.

Rising, he stepped around the fire and in close to Rosa. "There is, indeed, a waterway a little way off. It's where I found your willow. Can you walk there, or do you need to be carried?"

She scowled a little at the suggestion of his carrying her. "I think i can walk" she said with a grin. The walk was about a mile, but the air was sill cool. Once at the river she shed her pants and knickers. It wasn't that she wasn't modest, as much as it was she needed him there for safety. The modesty part she would just have to suck up.

There was a calming comfort with Ahn. He was quite noble and chilvarus in her opinion. She didnt' take his comments about humans to heart as her kind had more then enough names to call his kind not to mention their own. With him she had a shot at setting their kingdom up to be progressive rather than a relic.

Carefully she began to try and get her shirt off. "I need help" she finally had to admit. Having him so close to her automatically had some strange effect. But for this moment she would take his help and walk with him into the river.

Rosa seemed slightly offended by the idea of being carried to bathe. Still, it was slow going, as her wound was giving her quite some pain. Nevertheless, they finally made it, whereupon Rosa began disrobing.

Ahn was rather surprised she didn't ask him to turn away. So many humans seemed to be very insecure about their bodies. Had she asked him to avert his gaze, he'd have done so, to make her more comfortable, but as she said nothing, he just stood and watched.

His appreciation for the female human form had its effect on him, and his cock rose, particularly when she stood bottomless before him. Her shirt hung just above the tuft of hair at her crotch, so nothing was hidden.

Removing the shirt was another matter. Doffing her trousers and unders had been difficult enough with limited motion on one side, but now, she was asking her body to move the injured side.

After a few aborted attempts, she finally turned to him and shyly said, "I need help."

Without a word, Ahn stepped up to her and began removing her shirt. Rosa winced when he lifted the arm on the side of her injury, causing a pull on the wound.

Ahn had to admit, she was a brave girl, to not cry out from such pain. Still, it was very obvious that she definitely was in pain.

Finally, her shirt was off, and she stood nude before him. Unashamedly, Ahn gave her body a thorough examination. He definitely liked what he saw. This assessment taken, he took her arm and led her to the water.

Once he was sure she was on solid footing, Ahn began disrobing as well, finally joining Rosa in the cold water. His cock stood proud, its length showing his appreciation for her beauty.

Rosa had noticed his man hood rise as he looked over her naked flesh. His body was well toned and proportionate. She had never seen a man naked until now. She was sure it would be considered quite improper. But she couldn't very well tell him not to look and bath with her.

Taking his arm she steadied herself as they walked in together. She was in a lot more pain then she had originally thought she would be. When they were done with their bath she would grab some more willow and rest. She may even have Ahn carry her back. The water was frightfully cold and her nipples reacted with a noticable hardness.

Finding a stone she propped herself on it to try to give herself some freedom to wipe the sweat, blood, and grime away. "Would you help me with my hair?" she asked lightly as her activity had her in so much pain she was fighting back the tears.

The water was cold, but it didn't bother Ahn. He noticed Rosa's reaction though, as her nipples stiffened and elongated. His cock showed no sign of deflating, but he didn't care. He wasn't afflicted by these humans' need for modesty.

He let Rosa wash herself while he stood by and made sure she didn't fall. He rather enjoyed watching her nakedness, and was satisfied with that, until Rosa asked, "Would you help me with my hair?"

"Certainly," he said and stepped in closer.

"Bend over," he told her. As she did so, a hissing intake of breath told him how much doing that hurt. Still, there was no good way to wash her hair any other way.

As carefully as he could, Ahn dragged water up from the river's surface, until her hair was wet and dripping. Ahn then scrubbed her scalp, his fingers warming to keep her head from getting too cold.

More water, and it was done. Ahn helped Rosa straighten, then told her, "Let me examine your wound." He then knelt in the water to get a better look.

Trying to create humor at the time of her pain she smiled as he was washing her hair. "I think i'm going to have to make it a pact that all husbands wash their brides hair. Though none will be as great as you with your warming ability. It truly does feel amazing."

Another gasp escaped her lips as he stood her upright again. Feeling a little dizzy she grasped his arm to steady herself. Her teeth chattered a little as he got down to examine her wound. His cauterizing had worked but it was inflamed and swollen.

"If the offer still stands I'd be honored if you'd carry me back. But first we need to get some willow. I know there is another herb called meadow sweet. But I don't remember seeing it. I'll need to eat as well, i think i'm becoming more of a liability" she tried to joke again, but it failed.

Ahn let his hand slide down Rosa's body, from just below her breasts, letting it come to rest just at the start of the hair at her crotch. The other hand caressed down her back and side, until it came close to the rather ugly gash he'd repaired as best he could.

"Had I the ability, I would heal this for you, but I'm afraid I've done what I can. It can't get any worse, but if your cousin's people kept their weapons in better order, I daresay you'd be fine in a week or so, with only a burn scar where I halted the infection."

He knew of a way to make her forget the pain, at least for a little while, but he wasn't sure she was ready for that yet. He let the one hand brush through her pubic bush as he stood, then helped Rosa out of the water.

At her comments, he told her, unable to hide a tiny smirk, "If you think your dignity can survive intact if you don't make your own way, I will gladly carry you.

"We can keep watch for this herb you mention. I would guarantee we'll leave the rocks and get into more pastoral landscapes along the way."

He waded back into the river and downstream a ways, until the water came to his chest, and eddied off into a calmer pool. He stood, watching the activity in the water, and after several minutes, he ducked down quickly, coming back up with a good-sized fish in each hand.

As he waded his way back to where Rosa stood, he said, "One of us will have to sacrifice his clothing, or at least some part of it, to carry these in. Either that, or you'll have to walk yourself back to camp.

"And, as far as you being a liability: I've seen how these men who are after you fight. They are sloppy and poorly trained. It's size and numbers that are on their side. Even if you're unable to fight - and I would bet that you'd have to be in much worse condition than you are now to sit back from one - taking on such slovenly soldiers shouldn't be a great burden, should it be necessary... even without a sword."

Ahn then carried the two fish over to his clothes and wrapped them in his shirt. He handed the bundle to Rosa, then scooped her off her feet, once she was ready.

She inhaled deeply as his hand traveled beneath her breast, over her back and hips and brushed through her privates hair. She had closed her eyes for a moment taking in his soft touch and having faith he wouldn't let her fall if her knees buckled as they threatened.

He was speaking about the wound, her ears listened as her eyes opened. Rosa deduced from his words that he anticipated the wound would take longer then a week to heal. She had to find something to help it along. They couldn't stay out here that long.

As he went back to the river she had managed to get her trousers on. Tying the two arms together of her tunic, she used her good arm to loop it over her head. Now with her makeshift one sided halter top she waited. It hadn't taken him long to come back with lunch. Before she knew it she pressed against his firm taught chest as he walked them back to camp.

Along the way they had gathered more herbs. While Ahn cooked the fish for her, she made a mixture of the willow and another herb. This should be enough to last them till they got home. The mixture even though diluted as tea would still be quite potent having much of the same properties as marijuana.

She ate her fill of fish and drank her tea. As they took hold she smiled feeling the pain disappear. "oh i feel good". she said in a bit of a daze leaning against him.

On the way back to camp, Rosa made Ahn stop for various plants along the path. At one point, she made him climb up a rock face to get her a little white flower with a green center. He knew the capabilities of this flower, and got two, since there were only three on the plant and there were no others to be seen.

By the time they returned to camp, Rosa had quite the collection of plants, herbs and flowers. When he put her down, she got to crushing and tearing, stewing and brewing.

Ahn, meanwhile, cooked the fish he'd caught. By the time the fish was ready, Rosa's concoction was finished, and she drank it as she ate. He could see her strengthen with the food in her. Also, he distinctly noticed the effect her medicinal brew had on her.

Ahn just sat while he watched Rosa. He picked at the fish, figuring that even in the cool climate of the mountains, the fish would spoil if left for too long. As he finished off what Rosa had left behind, she snuggled up against him, stating, "Oh gods, do I feel good."

Wiping one hand on his trousers, Ahn slid it around Rosa's back. "Yes, I do believe you do feel good." It was true. She had a fine shape, and her curves felt very good in his embrace. "Just don't get feeling too good, or you'll giggle your way through another confrontation with your cousin's men, should they appear."

He could take advantage of her in this condition, but she'd trusted him so far. He wasn't sure it would be worth it to betray that trust for what would quite obviously be a delightful tryst, If it wasn't for the potential aftermath...

Last edited:
She couldn't help herself but to giggle excessively at his absurd statement. "I think they would be rather pleased to find me in this state. Though i think i'd find much more joy in stabbing them then I probably should." she began to giggle again and laid her head upon his shoulder. "you're so warm, i like that you're so warm. You're like my own personal quilt." She purred lightly drifting as she sat in his embrace.

A large smile crossed her lips as she closed her eyes, enjoying the first pain free moments since she was injured. "mmmm, what are we going to do about your wardrobe?" she coed lightly running her hand up his chest. "I don't mind if you go naked, but I think the counsel might have a problem with it." she giggled a bit more and nuzzled against him.

The longer she was close to him like this the more she wanted to feel his touch again. He had this effect on her that she had never known and was quite enjoying.

Ahn just silently sat and enjoyed Rosa's drunken contact. It seemed her painkiller potion was really working on her inhibitions.

"We won't be meeting your council in several days. What would you have me wear in the interim?"

He was trying to behave himself, since Rosa was currently not herself. Her teasing was difficult to ignore. His cock was once again hard, but this time, he wore his trousers, unlike back at the river, where they'd both been nude. Still, it wouldn't take much for Rosa to notice how aroused her close proximity was getting him...

Having already answered his question she just smirked. "Now that i'm somewhat pain free, it might be time to work a little on our coupling thing if you wish." Her hand continued to stroke his chest as her head nuzzled against him.

"I want you to know that i'm in your debt for this. You have no reason to help me. Humans have been nothing but monsters to your kind. I'm not sure of your reasoning, but i am grateful."

"Shh," Ahn whispered. "You owe nothing. I do this of my own volition." As he spoke, he let his hands begin to caress Rosa's body.

He wasn't circumspect about where his hands roamed, and so they brushed her full breasts again and again...

His whisper was like silk to her ears. Her body unknowing pressed against his hands through each caress. "mmm" she purred almost dreamily. "I will be a good wife to you" she whispered hoarsely. "you will make a good King" Her hand reached out and rubbed his chest.

The feeling of his skin beneath her fingers sent a wave of warmth through her body. All though not all that familiar with the feelings that came between a woman and a man, she decided that her bodies reaction to his touch was that of a carnal desire. He was skillful, and she was drawn to him in the way a woman should be of her husband.

Yet they were not wed as of yet, and because of that she would have to resist the urge of giving herself fully to him. There was a clouded thought in her mind that it was one of her fondest desires. She wondered how often she would get the opportunity to do so. Perhaps they could go away for their honeymoon.

Soon, Ahn held Rosa's full, warm breast in his hand. She didn't protest when he stopped and lifted her shirt off, leaving her nude from the waist up, just as he was.

Rosa was relaxing into his touch, succumbing to the sensations her own body produced in reaction to his fingers and hands on her skin. Gently, he bent his head down, as his hand lifted the breast it held. Then, with the barest flick, his tongue flickered over the nipple that had hardened in the cool night air...

Rosa couldn't help but let out a light gasp as he lifted off her shirt. A grimace came as well as a shot of pain went through her with her arm raised above her head. But then it was over and his hands were over her flesh. It was like electricity floating through her with his touch. His mouth, his tongue, she let out a moan as he flicked her nipple lightly. Now it ached as the cool air nipped at her flesh.

"mmmm" she purred running her hand that her good arm was attached to through his hair. She had no reason to be shy or modest. He had already seen her body naked and washed her. There more then likely be no interruptions of their intimate moment. If there was he would sense or hear it.

Melting against him was beginning to be a trend. It seemed that anything he did caused her privates to ache with a hunger she'd never known.

When Rosa didn't pull away from his attention, Ahn decided not to be quite so circumspect. He held her breast to his lips and suckled the nipple, flickering his tongue over the stiff tip again and again. Meanwhile, his other hand slid down her side, careful not to graze over her injury, and cupped her full, round ass.

The pleasure from his touch was overwhelming. The feel of his lips suckling her hard aching nipple The way his hand slid down her side, and now cupped her ass. She purred and moaned in utter pleasure and delight.
There was no doubt that he was going to be one of those lovers that whores dreamed of getting.

Her chest pushed up as he suckled, her ass pushed down as he cupped. The drugs may have blocked the pain. but they certainly weren't blocking her libido. One thing was certain, she had a considerable ache between her thighs, and she knew that only he could cure it.

Rosa moaned and continued to stroke his hair. Her breath coming in gasps as her moans and whimpers filled the air.

Rosa was beyond protest. It was obvious she hadn't felt such sensations before in her life. He smirked when he thought of the things she was going to experience - at least, if he had anything to say about it - but he'd let her make the first move in regard to fucking. He was curious to find out just how much willpower she possessed.

The hand on her ass moved up, then slid between her skin and the waist of her trousers. It delved behind that barrier and down over the smooth, round shape beneath.

Another soft moan filled the air as she now felt the warmth of his hand cradling her buttock. Somewhere in her clouded mind she knew that protesting was what she should do. But instead the drug worked on her inhibitions and pain equally as well.

"mmmm, i hope when i'm not drugged it feels this good as well." she purred lightly."i had a question, but i can't seem to think of .... oooh i like that" she mewed.

If only he could magically heal her so they could be off to the castle and be wed so that she might lay upon her bed and give in to his carnal lusts fully. Patience suddenly wasn't one of her strong suits.

Ahn continued caressing her round ass, letting his fingers trail through the valley between, tickling the tight pucker and the base of the wetness beyond.

"I think, when you aren't drugged, it will feel even better," he whispered gruffly. "And when you think of your question again, feel free to ask. I'm not going anywhere."

Then, his finger tracing as much of the soft wetness as he could reach, he let the finger find its way inside...

His finger tickled her puckered hole and her buttocks immediately clenched at the new sensation. She wasn't sure quite what to think of that. Then his fingers moved to the one that ached.

There were no words able to formulate from her lips as he taunted and teased. Then his finger entered her silky folds pushing itself inside her virgin hole. She let out a gasp as she clamped down on the invasion. It made her feel light headed from the lack of air, it made her feel as if she were on a cloud of ectasy.

Rosa had no way of knowing whether it was the drugs or he sensations that made her feel as if she was going mad.

Rosa seemed so lost in the sensations coursing through her body, Ahn suspected he could have laid her back and fucked her without protest. However, he'd promised. Only if she made such a move first would he allow something like that to happen. He was not a human, and slave to impulses he was helpless to resist. No, he was decidedly not human, regardless of the form he inhabited currently. While he was not old for his kind, he bore far more knowledge, and far more control, than several generations of Rosa's kind combined.

She appeared to truly enjoy having her rear hole penetrated, and she REALLY liked when he slipped a finger in her soft, dripping cunt.

"Enjoying this, I see," he whispered into Rosa's ear. "Want it to feel really incredible?"

Back