10 Interesting Facts About Your Brain on Sex

JackLuis

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 21, 2008
Posts
21,855
So why does the brain sometimes signal us to do stupid things, especially in regard to sex and relationships? Isn’t that a little like one conjoined twin punching the other in the mouth? How does the brain decide who attracts us? What is it doing behind our backs, and how do we change as we mature?


1. Size matters.

The preoptic area of the hypothalamus, which regulates mating behavior, is a little more than twice as big in men as it is in women and has twice as many cells. Medical Net says difference starts to show up when we’re about four years old.
 
2. Location. Location. Location.

The male brain devotes twice as much real estate to sex as the female brain. They think about it, but do they listen about it?

Some men certainly do, and maybe more will now that there’s visible evidence of what some women have been trying to tell them for quite some time: there is a great deal of difference between vaginal and clitoral stimulation. Now you can see it. Researchers at Rutgers University used an MRI to map what locations on the sensory cortex correspond to the vagina, clitoris and nipples. All three clearly in very different locations in the brain.

dn20770-1_300.jpg
 
Very interesting butt....

That still doesn't answer the burning question of where they hid the g-spot and why. :eek:
 
dn20770-2_552.jpg


Stimulation effects different parts of the brain. I wonder if doing all three at once is 'good?'
 
Very interesting butt....

That still doesn't answer the burning question of where they hid the g-spot and why. :eek:


Tx ya' gots to aim higher to reach the brain!

I suspect they hid it so men who can find it could make an impression. :heart:
 
Tx ya' gots to aim higher to reach the brain!

I suspect they hid it so men who can find it could make an impression. :heart:

I assure you, I know where it is and how to to make an impression with it. :cool:

But there are quite a few out there that don't have a clue.

Keep preaching, I mean, doling out the information.

If ya don't make it fun, most won't give it a second look.
 
I wonder if Futter University has an MRI?

Could be an interesting bunny? :D

“Jefferson University neuroscientist Andrew Newberg scanned the brains of praying Catholic nuns and meditating Buddhist monks and found some overlap between their neural activity and that of sexually aroused subjects (as seen in scans from other researchers). The correlation makes sense, according to Newberg. Just as sex involves a rhythmic activity so do religous practices such as chanting, dancing and repetition of a mantra. Religous experiences produce sensations of bliss, transcendence beyond one’s self and unity with the loved one that is very like the ecstasy of orgasm. That may be why some mystics, such as St. Teresa, describe their rapture with romantic or even sexual language.”

Is this why Muslims pray so much?
 
Exactly how do you keep a woman's head still as you lick her clit? Or her nipples for that matter.

Getting a still picture that ain't blurry could be the hardest part of the procedure. Scratch that. The male tech trying to take the picture is the hardest thing around. :D
 
All this research and money spent can be summed up with "If it feels good do it" why do we need to know all the how and why and when shit?

Sex is the most natural act there is, and all these brainiacs do is waste money trying to pick it apart.

Apparently they're not getting any.
 
Exactly how do you keep a woman's head still as you lick her clit? Or her nipples for that matter.

Getting a still picture that ain't blurry could be the hardest part of the procedure. Scratch that. The male tech trying to take the picture is the hardest thing around. :D

They probably strap their heads down like they do when you get a neck or brain MRI
 
Very interesting butt....

That still doesn't answer the burning question of where they hid the g-spot and why. :eek:

It's right within fingertip range on the anterior (front) wall of the vag. If you are looking real deep, no wonder you aren't finding it :)

It might feel like a little low bump, it might feel like a more resiliant 'tighter' part of the vag, just inside the opening and right above the pubic bone-- it might change texture and feel rough, which might encourage a guy to rub his cockhead on it for the friction... And there's your why...

And there might not be any of those signs, anatomy is actually some sloppy shit.

blah blah blah waste money blah blah.
Right, mister Domly Dom Dom, you know good and gogdamn well what kind of money YOU are willing to spend on cages and ball gags, not to mention tattoos and poet's shirts and hair product-- Tell us how natural your sex life is, why don't you?
:p
 
Last edited:
This is your brain: :)

This is your brain during sex: :devil: :p: :eek: :nana: :catroar: :devil:

Any questions?
 

As you might expect the answer is, Usually.

Several studies show that men desire significantly more sex partners than women. (One survey found that, uninhibited by factors like disease or laws, college age females would ideally like to have 2.7 sex partners over the entire rest of their lives. College age males, on the other hand, desired an average of 64 lifetime sex partners.)

2.7 vs 64!

At the other extreme, after 10 years nearly half the lesbians, but only a third of the gay men, were having sex less than once a month. Even that difference may be a substantial underestimate of the discrepancy in sexual activity: Blumstein and Schwartz reported that the gay men who had largely ceased having sex after 10 years together were often having sex with other partners, whereas the lesbians who had ceased having sex together had generally not compensated for this deficit by finding other sexual outlets. A lack of sexual desire and activity in women is reflected in the phrase "lesbian bed death," (e.g., Iasenza, 2000) which has been coined to describe the low levels of sexual activity among lesbians in long-term relationships.

Take testosterone, for example. Men's blood testosterone levels are, on average, seven or eight times higher than women's. Recent studies have shown that women administered high doses of testosterone reported an increase in sexual activity, reports of pleasure and orgasm, sexual arousal and sexual desires relative to women administered a placebo.
 
Exactly how do you keep a woman's head still as you lick her clit? Or her nipples for that matter.

Getting a still picture that ain't blurry could be the hardest part of the procedure. Scratch that. The male tech trying to take the picture is the hardest thing around. :D

Reminds me of Ida Sabelis and her partner, who had sex in a MRI. They were selected because they were slender and had a background as acrobats...

http://www.improbable.com/airchives/paperair/volume7/v7i1/sabel-speech-7-1.html
 
Last edited:
What Turns You On? 10 Fascinating Facts About Sexual Attraction

Things to ponder?

2. Right on the left.

We probably listen to the sound of sports cars with both ears, but when it comes to whispering sweet somethings it might be advantageous to lovers to try to get around to one ear specifically: the left one. A study from Sam Houston University found that the left ear is better at picking up emotional words than the right. Sixty-two men and women listened to some emotional words (“loving”) and some neutral words (“combine”) read in a voice devoid of emotion, with the words presented to the left or right ear. In an abstract on MITCogNet, study authors T.C. Sim and Carolyn Martinez write, “When emotion stimuli appeared on the left ear, the accuracy of recall was higher, with a mean of 64.43% and 58.15% for the right ear. Our study shows that in the face of competing verbal information, emotional words compete more strongly when they are presented through the left ear.”

Ah Ha! Why the English are different! THey drive on the left, making their 'emotional ear' close to their Honey.
 
It's right within fingertip range on the anterior (front) wall of the vag. If you are looking real deep, no wonder you aren't finding it :)

It might feel like a little low bump, it might feel like a more resiliant 'tighter' part of the vag, just inside the opening and right above the pubic bone-- it might change texture and feel rough, which might encourage a guy to rub his cockhead on it for the friction... And there's your why...

And there might not be any of those signs, anatomy is actually some sloppy shit.


...

You didn't read the relevant responses before you responded, did you? :)

Not to worry, I often have to remind myself.
 
Back
Top