Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
????

:mad:

DP has it right. I am extremely confident of the ability of my love to fight her own battles. That will not, however, prevent me from kicking someone's ass if it needs to be kicked.

I had no doubt about either of you :D

Some day I want to shake your hand :)

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!!!

The guy in the next room's snoring is audible. And I have my music on!

And the walls are soundproofed!

God fucking damned noisy bastard! As if he and his buddy didn't laugh loud enough this morning already!

I hate guys.

ETA: I also have a HUGE thing against snoring, or any other type of noises especially when I try to sleep.

Last edited:
Oh my stars and whiskers, there is black frosting everywhere. EVERYWHERE. :D

Attachments

• Zero Cupcakes 1.jpg
    Zero Cupcakes 1.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 119
Either none of the shift keys on my computers work properly, or my pinkies don't work properly. Which one is more likely?

I'm in a stupid mood this morning...hee hee

I can't explain how or why, but that so reminded me of This. I couldn't remember who it was, or by, but I could remember the last line, so I googled that and backtracked it until I found that there was actually a video for that stupid song! Very weird...

But now I have to show that link to my brothers. They will find that very strange as well.

I can't explain how or why, but that so reminded me of This. I couldn't remember who it was, or by, but I could remember the last line, so I googled that and backtracked it until I found that there was actually a video for that stupid song! Very weird...

But now I have to show that link to my brothers. They will find that very strange as well.

okay, yeah...that was...............different. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back