Curvy Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m2agjpwvel1qb90vso1_500.jpg

I don't have any pictures to contribute here, because I'm a bit curvier than most women posting here - however you all are BEAUTIFUL!

And the word 'curvy' is just hot.

:rose:

I don't have any pictures to contribute here, because I'm a bit curvier than most women posting here - however you all are BEAUTIFUL!

Oh, I think if you posted pictures similar to your AV, you would get zero complaints. ;) Quite the opposite, in fact...

if that's you in the avatar gorgeous than you should be posting... you aren't any curvier than me... and that avatar is stunning

Ah a thread for men who admire women who look like they eat food. Women can be so mean when you starve them...look at all those poor models.:rose:

Milk and Cookies? This thread is obviously going in the right direction.

Ah a thread for men who admire women who look like they eat food. Women can be so mean when you starve them...look at all those poor models.:rose:

I laughed when I first read this, but it is so true.

All these women here are fantastic and oh so sexy! My girl is very curvy too and I love her for it. I make sure to tell her all the time how amazingly beautiful and sexy she is just as she is right now.

Be a wonderful person...smile and enjoy talking to your potential mate..and your dress size will never be an issue.:rose:

i agree... it's all about confidence and being comfortable in your own skin.... it was a JOYous day when i was there. :heart:

They're sexy because they're being themselves...I find all kinds of women sexy, but it has to be the total package. Not to pick on models, but those who design clothes want the clothes to be shown off not the lovely person wearing them.

Playboy has a type and they're lovely...but one should never limit themselves to one type. Venus isn't a size zero...:rose:

i agree... it's all about confidence and being comfortable in your own skin.... it was a JOYous day when i was there. :heart:

For me someone you can truly share a good time with means more. I was with a lovely woman who was a BBW for a year...sometime after I met a lovely woman who was a size six. Both are remembered as being wonderful part's of my life. Enjoyed sex and being together...just differently. It's like comparing apples and oranges. It's about enjoying what you're eating at the time....Come to think of that can mean many things..:rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back