The NEW UK Kink Thread

Oh yeah that would be a major problem. Also figure they take a while to lace up, pretty much one handed it's enough of a pain just doing up my boots. Maybe some way of doing some rope work around your normal boots could get the same kind of look. It was you who was posting about Japanese rope work on one of the other threads wasn't it?

Yeah, I do rope, love it! Love how being tied makes me feel, it's powerful stuff!

Mwahahaha! I have a new kettle!

Woooooooot!! Tea Party at Mal's! ;-) xxx

Yeah, I do rope, love it! Love how being tied makes me feel, it's powerful stuff!

Woooooooot!! Tea Party at Mal's! ;-) xxx

Rope work can be such a beautiful thing. Think its what makes those boots stand out, not something I know much about but with some skill and some trial and error maybe work a similar effect on something more comfortable. I don't know

Morning all - hope everyone is ok? Holiday nearly over unfortunately - hope the weather is still warm when we come back!

Cooling down a bit, set to piss it down over the weekend.... Make the most of the weather over there ;)

Grey cloudy day with bursts of sun but still damb hot and sticky.

Three good days on the trot strange for me specifically since just had to do supermarket on a Friday afternoon.

Worthing station got flooded Monday then back to heat wave for rest of week. So wouldn't worry too much about weather but definitely enjoy what you got while you have it

Eastbourne Pier burned down, I just spent £80 on school shoes and trainers on Lil girl, I have maggots in my dustbin and I have an annoying ingrowing hair.

That is the news today ;-) xxx

I can find nothing I need in this house any more. I know its in here somewhere!

Daisy... *hug!

I think this Saturday needs to end soon. Saw my ex name has been removed from a site she was involved with. May have written an embarrassing email asking if she's okay and trying to apologise for well being an ass. The fucking thing sent and now I feel a little bit sick:/

My next box of meds and a battery charger.

Both found now thankfully. As they're both fairly important.

And yeah, I know those regrets. I've sent many a mail that I thought was perfect and was received in a totally different light to how it was written.

Both of those sound like a nightmare to miss place.

No idea if anyone has seen it yet. More a case of how bad an idea was sending it, how many times did I say sorry and never forget the great big how badly did I word all that.

Morning all

Aching a bit from a day of Airsoft yesterday. A few very bright bruises to show for it as usual but a lot of fun had and I feel I actually contributed quite a bit to our teams overall victory on the day.

Hope everyone else had an ok weekend and feels relaxed as Monday takes its toll!

That sounds like a good weekend. Spent ages trying to find to find a fetish mask turned up when my brother was checking out air soft masks. Hope the bruises ain't too much of a problem, at least they are well earned.

Went down boot sale got a replica pistol for my brothers birthday and few horror novels. Not sure what the guy selling the gun identified it rite so gonna my old copy of Jane's. Then ended up at county fair picnic in the park and saw some people haven't seen in while (not normally good with crowds) so good weekend.

Still feel like left a loaded gun in path of the person I fear most in the world or taken a step towards peace. Now I understand why places like gaza are so fucked :D

War. War never changes.

Afternoon everyone :)

Arrived home now after an overnight flight which is never fun :rolleyes: Glad to see some sun has followed us back though.

Trying to catch up on everyone's news - hope your days go well :)

Afternoon everyone :)

Arrived home now after an overnight flight which is never fun :rolleyes: Glad to see some sun has followed us back though.

Trying to catch up on everyone's news - hope your days go well :)

Sorry your holiday is over but welcome back. Think you have displaced all the clouds down here been grey all afternoon down here. Oh well pay back for every time it rains up north whilst we hunt for the sun tan lotion.

Nope, awful.... But its a London day and I couldn't stop my brain plotting the end of the world again! :)

Hope everyone else fared better?

How's the jet lag?

Nope, awful.... But its a London day and I couldn't stop my brain plotting the end of the world again! :)

Hope everyone else fared better?

How's the jet lag?

Jet lag is horrible, thanks :)

Luckily I had the Internet to keep me company through a sleepless night!

Back