My first attempt

Hi everybody,
That's my first attempt to connect to a chat (french or english). I do not master the language (English and not the organ).
Also, how I'm unable to navigate in the chats that already exists, I decided to open a new thread to share with you my interests and let you know the texts that I found particularly exciting.
I hope you will be interested and then you say what you think and post your comments.
Be lenient with my style, my grammar or spelling. I laboriously advance using google translator

I'm able to read pretty well english but I speak it with an horrible accent and I write it like I said.
I want to progress so i'll be able to post some of my texts for all to see and this effort should help me.

Please use simple words, if possible. Don't joke on me.

I'm a middle aged (rather old) man, but in shape, from France who posted some text on litterotica (http://french.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=2078127) "copy past you know it - hyper link are out of my reach" sorry my stories are in french my other tests (oups! lapsus and bad coordination) texts are in stand by (I wait the green light from the Political Kommissar) other were rejected and publied on oter sites. I was not realy surprised I was flirting with the rules.

5 of my favorites are:
Lynsey's Game by Danielle
Roffeless by Danielle
-I like her.
Major Slut by conwic
Lords and Ladies by V.P. Viddler
GI-Jane by Mad Gerald

I was tempted to put others, but they aren't really in line with the litteroticaian's rules
Tiffany...

I would not be upset if you improve my style with subjections

I hope replay and to be able to continue
bye for now

BMC

Back