Mother and son (single dad gets help from mom)

deffe2019

Virgin
Joined
Mar 17, 2007
Posts
26
Hi !

I would love to read a story about a young man who is left with a baby by his girlfriend.

The man's "stay at home mom" helps her son take care of the child (a 2 year old girl) and is soon staying more at her son's house than her own (where her workaholic husband also lives). One evening, the son hires a baby sitter because he wants to treat his mom as a princess for helping him so much. He takes his mom out on a date and they have a really nice evening together.

Soon, the son's daughter start calling his mother "mommie" and slowly mother and son act more like a family than mother/son.

As time progress mom moves in permanently with her son and he asks her to share his bed. They continue dating and going out to parks with the child. They get mistaken for a couple and even when they meet the son's friends they behave like a couple. They always hold hands even if there are people they know who can see them.

After a few more months of getting into their roles both mother and son realize that they enjoy and love each other's company. One evening, they can't control their urges and they end up in bed.

The mother's husband is now upset over his wife moving in with their son but she refuses to move back with him and even if the husband and other people around them think that it's weird that they live together, they continue sharing apartment and bed. They even get another baby together.


Well...it's just an idea :)


/Steve
 
I like your idea

And I actually have tinkered with a very similar, yet different story for a while. Mine is different in that it features a daughter who is grown, either divorced or has a working abroad husband. She has a young child (probably a boy) and her father starts dropping by to help be the father figure for the youngster. As time goes by he is staying over at his daughters house more and more, taking on the "Dad" role to the kid. The daughter starts viewing her own father differently now. He isn't just her fatherbut he is or is becoming the man of "her house". She's cooking dinner for him. They are going out as a family to dinner and movies. He's fixing things around the house, being helpful, so on. She's starting to see him as more than a father but as a Man. Before long he ends up staying over for the night. Maybe weather is bad or they shared too much wine over dinner. They end up making love in front f the downstairs fireplace and realising together they both have developed very deep and very real "non father and daughter" love for each other. There is a hard transition period where they know how hard and wrong this will be but they can't help it. In time the father is staying over at his daughters house more than he is at his own home with his own wife.

In pretty much all respects they are living and acting like a real couple now. The father's wife and mother of the daughter is either busy with her own agenda or she knows what's going on and hates it. I haven't figured every angle out yet. These little things all make for a different type story. All I do know is the father and daughter fall in deep and passionate love and are essentially a couple now. The father is becoming a real dad to her son and the daughter is taking on more and more a wifely role to her father. The story will probably end with them moving away together and living as man and wife and raising the child as their own. Also adding a brother or sister to the mix along the way.
 
Great idea

Hi Biatrixkido !

Wow, that's almost the same idea but with a father and daughter. I love your idea ! I just hope that they don't have sex too soon. I really really like when the build up is slow and "realistic". I would love for the father to admit to his daughter that he could get used to beeing her son's dad. The daughter could maybe tell her dad that she also wishes that he was her son's real dad. They could just flirt a little like that maybe :)

I agree that there should be a long transition period and it shouldn't be too "easy" for them to become lovers.

I think I would prefer that the wife of the father knows about her husband and daughter. Maybe she's not 100% sure about them having sex but she can see how they behave like a couple, even in front of her (holding hands, hugging, kissing, sitting in daddy's lap, playing/treasing each other a bit more than is appropriate for a father and daughter etc).

I would also love for the the daughter to visit her mother, coming with her father and her son as a family. The ýoung boy constantly refers to the father as daddy and when they go out to eat the waitress mistakes father and daughter for a couple.

I think I could see them staying in the town where they live. The father moves in with his daughter and even if their friends think it's a little strange that the daughter is living with her dad, they also see how good he is for the boy. Maybe that's the excuse they use to persuade themselves that it's okay.

Anyway...your idea is great and IO can't wait to read it sometime.


Take care

/Steve
 
Hi Steve, I love your way of thinking. I guess great minds do think alike ;)

100% agree about the loooong and realistic build-up. It's a must for a story like this and a strong bonus in any story really. I mean in reality for me, I could get all the erotic imagery needed without ever showing the actual sex take place. Those little things like hand holding at a public or family event, a lingering kiss on the lips when it really wasn't appropriate , the way the two talk to each other , like when she asked him this "Honey, what would you like for dinner tonight"? Stuff like that does me in every time.

I also like your added thoughts about what family and friends might make of the situation. This is something I briefly thought over but wasn't sure how far to go with it without breaking from reality. But if possible it would be super sexy to see others take them in as a couple. Knowing it's strange and off center but seeing how well they are as a couple and how great of parents they are making for the child.

Woooo, the erotic imagery of them going to the mothers house and being there as a couple together. That's wickedly hot I must say. Maybe he's been unoffically living with the daughter. Nothing offically announced to the world but the mother is aware in her own way. Maybe it's Thanksgiving dinner or something big and they come in acting pretty much like husband and wife (without over doing it). Sitting together on the couch, watching tv together, holding their child what not. Very hot scenario.

Please feel free to add more thoughts and ideas. Your added vision seems to have gotten the ball rolling again for me as I had put this idea on the back burner for a while now. Thanks and take care yourself- Biatrix
 
More thoughts...

Hi Again Biatrix !

Yes, great minds think alike...haha...assuming we have great minds ;)

I'm happy that you feel like I do about sloooow build ups. For me, the sex is really secondary. I find it much sexier with holding hands in public, flirting, touching, shyness/awkwardness, hesitation, attraction and doubt etc. I lso love when they talk about children. I would love for the father to admit that he could get used to beeing the father of the child and the daughter could respond by saying she wished that he was the real father...things like that. Without saying it out load, they just imply how they want something more together.

The friends are really confused and not sure on how to handle the situation. Maybe the daughter's friends think it's sweet that her daddy cares so much and they tell her how lucky she is to have someone by her side to help her take care of the child. Maybe they see how good that father and daighter are together and they even volonteer to babysit so that father and daughter could go out. The father's friends think it's even more strange, but they also feel a little jealous when they see their friend living with such a hot young woman. They tell him that it's not appropriate for him to be so open about his feelings for her (maybe they tell him that it's obvious that they are more than father and daughter).

I like your thoughts on visiting the mother. They shouldn't overdo it, but still it would be hot if they behaved like a couple. Maybe the daughter could tell her mom about some evening/event where she went out with her dad. It would also be sexy if they tell the mom goodnight before heading home together, naybe pushing the child in a stroller or something...

Anyway...I really hope that you will feel inspired to do something with your great idea ;) I'd be happy to help with more feedback/ideas ;)


/steve
 
Hi Again Biatrix !

Yes, great minds think alike...haha...assuming we have great minds ;)

I'm happy that you feel like I do about sloooow build ups. For me, the sex is really secondary. I find it much sexier with holding hands in public, flirting, touching, shyness/awkwardness, hesitation, attraction and doubt etc. I lso love when they talk about children. I would love for the father to admit that he could get used to beeing the father of the child and the daughter could respond by saying she wished that he was the real father...things like that. Without saying it out load, they just imply how they want something more together.

The friends are really confused and not sure on how to handle the situation. Maybe the daughter's friends think it's sweet that her daddy cares so much and they tell her how lucky she is to have someone by her side to help her take care of the child. Maybe they see how good that father and daighter are together and they even volonteer to babysit so that father and daughter could go out. The father's friends think it's even more strange, but they also feel a little jealous when they see their friend living with such a hot young woman. They tell him that it's not appropriate for him to be so open about his feelings for her (maybe they tell him that it's obvious that they are more than father and daughter).

I like your thoughts on visiting the mother. They shouldn't overdo it, but still it would be hot if they behaved like a couple. Maybe the daughter could tell her mom about some evening/event where she went out with her dad. It would also be sexy if they tell the mom goodnight before heading home together, naybe pushing the child in a stroller or something...

Anyway...I really hope that you will feel inspired to do something with your great idea ;) I'd be happy to help with more feedback/ideas ;)


/steve


Hi again Steve, thanks for the prompt reply. After my last post I thought alot about the situation and what I'd like to see and stuff. I do have a couple of questions maybe you can help me with and also another similar idea that has been floating around.

First I was wondering about your thoughts about the "new couple's" motivation/agenda when it comes to being so open and brazen with their feelings, especially in regards to the mother? Like what would cause this father and daughter to openly show their affection in this way without worry about consequences and feelings of the mother? I see it as the way to go for the erotic tension and supremely sexy taboo but there would have to be some kind of motive behind such a thing. Was the Mother always a bitch to her daughter? Does the daughter want to flaunt her conquest of her man in front of her? Is it nothing like that at all....is it just they are so in love and happy they become oblivious to what others would think or feel about it? This is all very important and would shape the whole direction of the story probably.

Other than with the mother I can see them just not really caring what others thought. I do want to include others in it though. I LOVE the idea of her getting friends to babysit while they go out for a evening or maybe even a romantic weekend ;) The daughter feeling so happy about the chance at getting away (Just the two of them) talking with her friends about all the plans they are making. The friends not wanting to rain on her parade and acting happy for her but secretly wondering "WTF"! Maybe the father has a summer cabin and likes boating on the lake and they plan that sort of fun getaway. I don't know, lots of possibilities there. I really need the outside help on the whole motivation/agenda when it comes to the mother though. I see that as most important for a realistic tale right now.

Yeah I can totally imagine the father friends being confused, anxious and jealous at what's going on with their buddy. This hot young 24 or 25 year old shaking up with him, acting so adoring and loving towards him. Great thoughts you had there.

Ok here's my second related but different father daughter scenario that's been floating in my head for a couple of years.

A fairly young father in his mid to late 40's loses his wife in a car wreck or some type accident. Happens fast and unexpected. He has a college age daughter and then atleast one other (Maybe more) younger children. My original thought was a college age daughter who is an almost exact twin to her mother (just obviously younger) and then maybe a 8 to 12 year old son and then possibly they were attempting to have one more and the mother dies in child birth due to complications with her age (mid to late 40's). The college age daughter being a sweet and caring young lady she drops out of school (at first just briefly she thinks) to go back home and help dad with everything. Especially the newborn daughter he has no idea how to handle. Well you already see where this is going.

The daughter takes on more and more the duties that the mother would have. In time she has become basically the mother to the baby and is doing a great job in helping with the boy as well. She's taken over all her mother's old jobs and chores. In simple terms she becomes the Lady of the house. One thing leads to another and the father sees her for the beautiful young woman and now mother she is and he falls in love. She's the spitting image of the woman he fell in love with 20 plus years ago. And for her part it's the exact same. Being in the mother and lady of the house role has brought her a new respect for the man she shares the house with. They end up becoming intimate and falling in love and living as man and wife. All this obviously with a very long build-up. Lots of similar events can take place. The grandparents seeing how things are. Not approaving immediately but in time seeing how they are truely a loving and caring couple and how well they are rasing the other two children. The can't help but eventually lending their support. Same for other friends and family. How do you like this particular scenario? I favor the first one myself but this seems worth attempting also in my opinion.
 
More thoughts

Hi again Biatrix !

Sorry for not answering sooner but here's my feedback :)

Regarding the motivation I have an idea that you might use:

The idea is based on the fact that I like when the mother accepts, willingly or unwillingly, that her husband and daughter are lovers. The idea that I have is that the mother is somewhat cold and distant. A woman who cares for her career or hobby more than her family. She's not a bad person, it's just that other things are more important to her. Because of this, the daughter and husband are both a little starved on affection and as they gradually start to behave more like a couple, holding hands, hugging and kissing, they can harly stop themselves from doing it, even with people around. They have been seeking that kind of connection and response their whole lives and now they've found it. The mother will take notice of this and at first she will just blow it off as something innocent. As time goes she will start to understand that there is something more going on between her husband and daughter than just a normal daddy/daughter relationship. She see them holding hands, hugging etc and when the dad/daughter see that she doesn't say much about it, they get more bold when she's around. She will suspect that they are having som kind of romantic relationship, even if she can't be sure that they are having sex. Instead of confronting them with this, she will try to cover it up. She's so concerned with what people think about her and the last thing she want to get out is that her husband is having an affair with their daughter. She therefore does her best to avoid that her husband and daughter are caught/exposed. Maybe some friend see them kissing and they mention this to the mother and she has to come up with some lame explanation to why her husband is kissing their daughter. She's so afraid for her own reputation that she will do anything to keep them from being exposed. Remember what I said about her being cold. She doesn't care as much about their affair as about saving her own face. Anyway, I think this idea could be expanded on and improved, but it's just an idea. I also think that the real motivation to the couple's show of public affection is that they are a bit starved on affection and when they fall for each other, they will not be able to (or want to) stop their slightly inappropriate behaviour. The mother on her hand will be cold (but not mean) and will further push father and daughter together. She also has little interest in her grandchild. The father has always been the caring person in the family.

I love your thought on how they will be around friends and how the friends react to their "relationship". They will abslutely think "WTF" when they see how the couple kiss and hug, or how they always share bedroom when they travel somewhere etc. They will also know that the father lives with the daughter (and maybe even that he sleeps in her bedroom.

Your second idea is also really great. I hope you will do them both. I would love to give input to the second story too :)


Anyway...got to go. Talk to you soon.


take care

/Steve
 
Ok that sounds good enough for me. I can picture this scenario fairly clearly. That's gonna be the situation I go with for it. I really appreciate this help. That was a big sticking point for me for a long time. I hope to get started on the story this weekend but I've thought that before so, no promises lol. I am also a slowish writer so it may take me a little while. I'll try and keep you informed in this thread as I move along or if I run into any more bumps in the road :) Thanks
 
Hi again biatrix !

I'm happy you could use my idea and I'm really looking forward to reading anything that you write. Take your time writing the story, don't rush it. It's much better that it takes time and is well written :) we don't mind waiting for a good story.

If you run into any bumps along the way, don't hesitate to contact me/us.
...and I'd love to get some updates along the way :)

/steve
 
Back
Top