A fraternity for incestuous motherfuckers!

PaulScottBarbarasSon

Really Experienced
Omega Delta Omega seems to be indistinguishable from most other college fraternities. But they do have one distinctive secret practice. Members of this fraternity are sexually involved with their mothers. They are devoted and enthusiastic Oedipalists.
Their big social event is their Mother's Day Ball. Outwardly, it looks innocent enough. The college dignitaries are even invited to the formal dance. But afterwards, while the campus turns to other matters, Omega men enjoy their carnal relationships with their moms.
Omega Delta Omega alumni are rising in positions of power and influence in public and private sectors and so can give cover to the special activities at their fraternity.

Omega Delta Omega seems to be indistinguishable from most other college fraternities. But they do have one distinctive secret practice. Members of this fraternity are sexually involved with their mothers. They are devoted and enthusiastic Oedipalists.
Their big social event is their Mother's Day Ball. Outwardly, it looks innocent enough. The college dignitaries are even invited to the formal dance. But afterwards, while the campus turns to other matters, Omega men enjoy their carnal relationships with their moms.
Omega Delta Omega alumni are rising in positions of power and influence in public and private sectors and so can give cover to the special activities at their fraternity.

This is a very interesting story. If it is written, i want to read it.

A beginning?

“Are you excited?” Mr. Elder asked his nerdy shy son.

“I guess,” Eugene shrugged, wishing he would have stood up to his father. He had been accepted to many great schools, but was going to his father’s alma mater because he wasn’t brave enough to speak up to his father. He also couldn’t disappoint his mother who seemed very excited for him to go Omega Delta Omega.

“Trust me son,” the father said, putting his arm around his son, “you will thank me immensely for pushing you to go to my alma mater.”

“Sure,” Eugene said, even though he didn’t believe it. This school was not even top fifty in the country for technology and that was the field he was majoring in. He decided he would do the first year and then transfer to one of his chosen schools.

Mr. Elder laughed, “Isn’t that right, Beverly?”

Eugene noticed his mother’s cheeks go red as she nodded, “Yes, Paul.”

“I tell you, Eugene,” Mr. Elder continued, “I became a man at Omega Delta Omega and so will you.”

His father always told him he needed to man up, but the reality was he wasn’t an athlete or a car guy like his father. He knew he was a disappointment as a son in his father’s eyes, thus why he was going to go and do a year at a frat house…something that didn’t remotely appeal to him.

As they dropped off their son, Mr. Elder said, “Your mother will be back next Saturday for the special Mother’s Ball.”

“Okay,” Eugene nodded, finding it strange that a frat house would have a dance dedicated to their mothers.

Once Mr. and Mrs. Elder were driving back home, Mr. Elder asked, “Almost time.”

Mrs. Elder purred, “Until then I think I’ll focus on this.”

Paul watched his beautiful wife fish out his cock and take it in her mouth as he drove.

and across the road- the sorority of daddy Lovers?

Just down Greek Row from The Sorority of Submissive Slaves. (I own a 1972 paperback by that title.)

Maybe write a world where Motherfucker Fraternity and Daddylover Sorority are merely a subset of secret societies built on structured incest and fetishes. The organizations compete, of course. Hilarity ensues.

I must admit that, other than what I read on LIT, I know nothing about the Greek world. Thus, if I were to write a Greek story, I'm free to invent everything, untainted by actual knowledge. I suspect many LIT stories have a similar basis.

*googles*

**it surprisingly doesn't seem to have happened yet. Go for it. :cool:

Last edited:
this sounds like a fantastic story.

first comment of new account. my last somehow died on me

this sounds like a fantastic story.

first comment of new account. my last somehow died on me

Welcome (back) Cabin. Care to tell us who you were? :)

At any rate, I'd be more inclined towards the sorority of daddy fuckers... :eek: ...but that's not what this thread was about! I don't want to take away from the original premise. It does seem the mother/son aspect is quite popular at Lit, too, so there shouldn't be any worries about this idea "making it". :) PSBS, are you looking to write this or are you throwing it out there to the incest writers?

I love Industrial_Bondage's added thoughts!

Welcome (back) Cabin. Care to tell us who you were? :)

At any rate, I'd be more inclined towards the sorority of daddy fuckers... :eek: ...but that's not what this thread was about! I don't want to take away from the original premise. It does seem the mother/son aspect is quite popular at Lit, too, so there shouldn't be any worries about this idea "making it". :) PSBS, are you looking to write this or are you throwing it out there to the incest writers?

I love Industrial_Bondage's added thoughts!

I was bernett69 before. some how my account stopped working. I requested info as to why and I never got a response.

I'm back. just lacking my experience......

Back