Before there was Comic-Con.....

hubbyluvinwife

Really Experienced
Joined
Dec 26, 2006
Posts
142
.....there were science fiction conventions back in the early 1980s, the costumes worn by the women were hot and the action behind closed hotel room doors even hotter !

And yes, she heroically took on all comers in a seemingly endless sexual combat worthy of an erotic epic telling.
 

Attachments

  • blonde barbarian.jpg
    blonde barbarian.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 49
Just thought of a Comi-con-themed story:

A couple go to the San Diego Comic-Con. They are fully decked out in costume. She's hot and dressed up as Elektra or some other sexy character & the boyfriend (who is kind of a dick) is forced to dress up as Deadpool. They are enjoying themselves throughout the day and before they leave at the end of the day, they are separated briefly. She mistakenly grabs the hand of some other guy that is also dressed up as Deadpool. She whispers to him as they are leaving that she's horny & wants to fuck him in the car.

This dude instantly realizes what's up because he was walking behind the couple & saw them get separated due to the throng of people. He keeps his mouth shut and follows her to the rental car. They jump in the backseat & she rides him like she's at the rodeo. He gives her the best boning of her life since he is hung and has great control, something her boyfriend is lacking.

Afterwards in their post-coital refractory period, she pulls off his mask & is shocked to find this average looking dude that is definitely not her hunky boyfriend. She freaked at first, but this nerdy stranger gave her multiple toe-curling orgasms. Something her boyfriend has never done.
 
Actually I know a 'Princess Leigha' (in full slave costume) that boinked a storm-trooper she thought was her so-attired boyfriend, imagine her actual surprise while during the encounter another 'trooper made it a three-way !
 
Back
Top