Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly...where people are just looking for sex, or play...then the emotional aspect is neglected.

I think that is sad, as I need them both.

well that's what makes Daddys so special... its not just about the hard fucking. it's about the emotional side too, and its what lil girls need. :heart:

well that's what makes Daddys so special... its not just about the hard fucking. it's about the emotional side too, and its what lil girls need. :heart:

And Daddies need that special adoring love back from their Little Girls...to know how special we are, and how much devotion there is.

Trust me; it's a great two way street :)

And Daddies need that special adoring love back from their Little Girls...to know how special we are, and how much devotion there is.

Trust me; it's a great two way street :)

and that's what makes Daddy and lil girl relationship so fulfilling... sigh.

is it wrong that sometimes i miss it so much and need it so much that any other type of relationship isn't satisfying? :(

and that's what makes Daddy and lil girl relationship so fulfilling... sigh.

is it wrong that sometimes i miss it so much and need it so much that any other type of relationship isn't satisfying? :(

Not at all...once you have that emotional intensity...nothing else quite feels right.

BUT, make sure it's a REAL Daddy who you choose. make them work for your affection, and don't project your hopes on them too quickly. :rose:

We did 3 hours of cleaning my mother's house. We didn't find any cash :( this time, but we have come to the conclusion we'll have an estate sale in September. There is a ton of shit that will be bought!

"Wish I was closer - hoping to be moving or moved by then and I'd either have a crapload to donate to your sale - or be there to buy - love, love, love estate sales..."

Not at all...once you have that emotional intensity...nothing else quite feels right.

BUT, make sure it's a REAL Daddy who you choose. make them work for your affection, and don't project your hopes on them too quickly. :rose:

no, nothing does! there is something so unique about being Daddy's lil girl.

i made that mistake once! while i am very glad that i had this experience, in the beginning he was a good daddy, i realized that he wasnt a real one. he just wanted something occasional. :( i will have to keep that tip in mind FluteMaster.

tumblr_move9r19CG1s56fl8o5_500.jpg

tumblr_mky54hZj7d1rkwzqno1_500.jpg

tumblr_mpby98wjKU1r9x307o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mnya5fzMjW1sosriwo1_500.jpg
absolutely.. :rose: :kiss: :rose

This is probably going to sound silly, but being loved by a Daddy is like being loved by the sun. The warmth and light they surround you with....being a tight little bud and blossoming under the care of one's Daddy. :heart:

Nothing like it. *sighs*
Is there really ANY other way to be loved and cherished?

Oh, what I would give for a keyboard right about now...
As my grandmother used to say to the unwanted neighborhood animals that came around:

"Scat! Shoo! Before I get a broom!!"

:D

RA congrats on having an awesome Daddy :) So happy for you

INL oh sis I hoe you never feel like that for long, you are cherished by many here, me included.

Hello everyone

no, nothing does! there is something so unique about being Daddy's lil girl.

i made that mistake once! while i am very glad that i had this experience, in the beginning he was a good daddy, i realized that he wasnt a real one. he just wanted something occasional. :( i will have to keep that tip in mind FluteMaster.

Just been away on a long call...didn't mean to go silent like that.

And I am glad you have found something to learn from what was obviously an unpleasant experience.

I'm off to bed. Sleep dreams to everyone. :rose:

I just hope I get a chance to relax tomorrow. My entire body aches, I really needed some decent sleep.

I know sweetheart, I hope you do too.

Maybe something soothing to drink would help?

Chamomile tea with some honey?

A soothing back rub?

:rose:

When it rains it pours, doesn't it?:(

You welcome.

:rose:

One of my favorite sayings. Yes.

My boss is very understanding though. He knows that even though I have a lot of pain, I will usually just work through it and I don't use it as an excuse not to do something unless my body has completely given up. Thankfully, tonight I get to close for a couple of hours. Usually I clean the coffee urns then, but I did those last night, so I'll have a chance to relax a bit more tonight and not have to rush around cleaning everything.

My boss is very understanding though. He knows that even though I have a lot of pain, I will usually just work through it and I don't use it as an excuse not to do something unless my body has completely given up. Thankfully, tonight I get to close for a couple of hours. Usually I clean the coffee urns then, but I did those last night, so I'll have a chance to relax a bit more tonight and not have to rush around cleaning everything.

I am glad to hear it will be an easier night for you than usual.

One of my favorites sayings is "This too, shall pass"

I find it to be very true.

:)

Huggsss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back