Little Huntress ~Battle of "Right and Wrong"~

We have to cut loose from time to time Darren... Or else we go insane and become a worse monster that Greg could ever be. Just like he has to shift once a month with the full moon we have to let that dark side out too.

When I was crossed I hated what he made me... I hated him... I fed from dogs... cats... those who were dying... Thinking I was doing good in the middle of this darkness... Then I watched as my sire lived and loved like a God anyone he wanted whenever he wanted especially if one of his childer befriended someone or seemed to hold a fondness for someone... He bedded them or killed them. I learned well and for centuries was fathers perfect little daughter. Learning to feed from other mortals people father manipulated into giving themselves to us as well as siblings. Learning all I could and then. when I could take no more of fathers demented world and ways... I used knives coated in a very special oil of a rare plant that affects our kind and stabbed him down to his own bed and offered to embrace his latest mortal whore... allowing this woman to see what we truly were and then when he told me I was mad... I leaned down When he said I was disobedient I fed from her, and when he told me to stop my insane actions... I did ripping her pretty little throat out as I stood up and then spitting it out onto his chest. Poetically it landed where his heart should have been. Then I walked out knocking a candle over and let the place burn to the ground. The villagers always saw me as an innocent young thing so they all ran to my aid and tried to put out the fire and took me in and that was the end of that. Bishop had been on his own for a few years at that time. A young vampire fawning over an older woman and running all over the place with her.

She looked into his eyes as she continued. Since then I have learned my own way to control the darkness.

She looked away after that feeling sure he would hate her with all she told him. There was more to the story but nothing she liked thinking about much less talking about. Even though at times back then Bishop was so different and so caring before he found "love" and she killed their father. Her hair fell over her eyes as she stared somewhat at the design in the bedspread biting her lip a little.
 
IC: Darren Cross

He listened to her tell him about her past. "Since then I have learned my own way to control the darkness." She looked down at the bedspread.

"How," He leaned in close to look directly into her eyes, "Teach me."
 
In time Darren...

She looked back over to him and bit her lip. Moving a hand to his cheek she smiled and spoke.

Just a little lesson for now. Her fingertips curled a little to pull his lips to hers and pressing a slightly hungry kiss to his lips then broke the kiss to look in his eyes. To gauge his instant reaction or how he wants to react but restrains himself.

The next step she placed his hand on her thigh close to her knee for now to gauge him again.
 
IC: Darren Cross

He leaned in close to look directly into her eyes, "Teach me."

"In time Darren..." She answered smiling seductively as she caressed his cheek, "Just a little lesson for now."

She pulled him down to claim his lips in a kiss with a small amount of hunger to it. It awakened the predatory instincts within him. He wanted to push her down on the bed and rip her clothes off her. He wanted to plunge his fangs into her soft pliant flesh. He wanted to smear the blood from the bitewounds all over her succulent curves and lick it off her inch by inch.

But he didn't he sat there afraid of reclaiming that passion, that hunger, for once he started he may not wish to stop again.

She placed his hand on her thigh. He stared down on it rubbing her thigh but never going any higher to more intimate territory.
 
She moved his face back to look at her nipping at his lower lip she almost purred as she did so. Watching his eyes she smiled to him whispering.

In time you will find your place between the fear and the darkness Darren.

Her hand moved to rest against his chest as she leaned up to kiss him again with that same little tinge of hunger to her kiss. It would be a slow and steady battle to teach him but she knew she could help him find that balance. Shifting her legs a little causing his hand to move up her thigh a little as she purred again into the kiss.
 
IC: Darren Cross

She took his face and made him look her in the eye, "In time you will find your place between the fear and the darkness Darren." She playfully nipped at his lower lip.

She kissed him again a note of hunger to it that was luring his own out to play. The hand on her thigh raised up higher when she raised her leg. he kissed her back the little touch of hunger that she had put in her kiss matched by his now.
 
She smiled feeling his hand move some and the little bit of hunger surfacing in his kiss. Pressing the situation a little more she pulled him closer against but not laying down yet. She still knew she had to keep most of the control on her side. Pressing a little firmer and more hungrily into the kiss she purred a little from her own desire to see how be would react. Her hand that had been resting on his chest now began to caress his chest and slowly play with the buttons of his shirt opening just a couple of them for now.
 
IC: Darren Cross

Rayna pulled him in close deepening their kiss and purring as their shared hunger cranked up another notch. Darren trailed kisses down from her lips over the line of her jaw and down the column of her neck towards points further south. He stopped in his tracks on the side of her neck. Under the pressure of his lips he could feel her rising pulse. He could hear the beating of her delicious heart pounding insistently in his ears. He could practically taste the blood pumping underneath the thin barrier of skin. His eyes were dilated wide. His hands came up wrapping her up and holding her tightly in place. His fangs were already bared and pressing the tiniest dimples into that skin. Another moment and-

He pulled away shaking his head, "No."
 
Balance... not fear. You don't want to feed so soon in situations like this. We could take this a tad more intensely. Make the beast submit... In a manner of speaking

She smiled her eyes seemed to dance at her thoughts on this matter before continuing.

Or we can continue to try this way?

All the while her hand still playing with the buttons of his shirt and releasing another couple of buttons. Still supporting herself with just one hand on the bed. She moved a little and reclining him a little more beside her she leaned back to support herself on her elbow and arm instead. Her hand moving from his chest to caress his cheek and trace his lips with a fingertip.
 
IC: Darren Cross

He pulled away shaking his head, "No."

"Balance... not fear. You don't want to feed so soon in situations like this." She smiled at him and Darren felt himself relax again looking into those eyes. "We could take this a tad more intensely. Make the beast submit... In a manner of speaking."

Rayna freed a few buttons. Then leaned back on the bed. "Or we can continue to try this way?"

He leaned over the bed on his side leaning on one elbow to meet her face to face. "Make it submit," He asked testing out the concept. She traced his lips as he continued. "How exactly?"
 
She smiled a little and leaned over nipping at his lips then kissing softly along his jawline stopping at his ear.

The beast can't attack if the body is... unable to move...

Rolling away from him and reaching to the nightstand she glanced over her shoulder and winked one fang biting at her lips as she did before produced two pairs of handcuffs.

Philly Cops... Better on Cheese steaks... laughing she moved back over to him nipping at his lips again. SHe wanted the beast getting a little amped then remove its ability for a little bit to move before its own strength became too much and broke the cuffs or the bed. Either way this should be quite fun.
 
IC: Darren Cross

He leaned over the bed on his side leaning on one elbow to meet her face to face. "Make it submit," He asked testing out the concept. She traced his lips as he continued. "How exactly?"

She leaned forward nipping at his lips. Continuing making soft tender kisses over his jaw to stop at his ear where she whispered, "The beast can't attack if the body is... unable to move..."

"You're going to restrain me," He asked watching her roll away and step towards a drawer in her dresser. She made a joke and displayed two pairs of handcuffs to Darren. "I don't know. When I get really into the predator there's not much that can stop me. Those don't look strong enough to me."

She moved back over to the bed leaning over him and nipped at his bottom lip again. Smiling he told her, "But I'll give it a try for you, Rayna."
 
They are the best we have for now... I am sure I can find something stronger for another lesson later on.

She nipped at his lips again kissing along his jawline up to his earlobe again to leave her neck close to his lips then moving from the bed.

Get comfortable

Then the faintest bite of metal on his wrists till he moved up and she could attach the cuffs to the bed. Slithering from her jeans she then moved to sit a straddle of his hips finishing unbuttoning his shirt before slipping from her crop sweater and bra. Letting the soft material of the sweater graze over his chest before she tossed it aside. Staring down into his eyes she smiled deviously as she started the taunting of his hunger slowly. a little wriggle to her hips... a soft trace of fingertips along his chest. She bit her lips... Allowing that ever so innocent demeanor shine for a moment as he got used to this for now.
 
IC: Darren Cross

He tugged on the handcuffs testing them out. "These won't hold me for long, Rayna," He told her, "If you're not careful I'll snap these and probably hurt you."

He looked back down to where she straddled him naked now peering down at him.

"Still if you're sure," He conceded, "I'll give it a try."
 
We just need the beast mentality to understand who is in charge. It will take time... but this is just a start... and anyways you getting a little wild might be fun.

She leaned down licking his lips before slithering down and placing little licks nips and kisses along his chest as her hands moved to undo his pants. Fingertips moving deftly as faint yet lingering little fingernail grazes over his skin around the zipper and button of his pants intentional yet could appear accidental as she nipped at his abs and let her fingernails graze down his legs as she tugged the pants from him.

Moving slowly back up his body she purred and traced her tongue along his abs and chest. Her movements almost serpentine as she slithered her way back up along his body and back down some as her tongue moved to caress his manhood and then brushing her breasts over it till she moved to sit back atop of him.
 
IC: Darren Cross

Darren moaned as she came back up dragging those pert nipples over his hard length. He tossed his head from side to side. He wanted her, like he hadn't wanted a woman in a long long time. His eyes were becoming more and more dilated and the tips of his fangs were peeking out from between his lips. He licked his hips as they were suddenly dry.

The clink of the metal handcuffs came over the silence within the room as he tried to take her in his arms and pulled them taut.
 
She stared down into his eyes and reached to his wrists and allowing her eyes to dilate she forced his arms back down leaning down with the pressure she applied and nipped at his chin purring out.

No...

Then moving to brush her breasts over his lips while her legs stretched out along his for a moment to once again curl along either side of his hips. Her hips wriggled against him as she slowly traced fingernails down along his chest and slowly lifting herself up she moved one hand to encircle his manhood fingertips caressing the length as she arched herself back a little and slowly moved to let the tip feel the faintest of warmth. Though to tease of other paths she licked her lips as well her eyes locked on his.
 
IC: Darren Cross

"No," Rayna purred as she pushed his hands back down atop the bed with another nipp this time on his chin.

"Sorry," He apologized.

She dragged her breasts over his lips and his tongue lanced out to run over the succulent swell of her little pert breast. She kept it at just the right distance so he couldn't employ his fangs to draw blood. All he could do was graze her skin just below the nipple. She was also doing interesting things further south wriggling against his hard throbbing cock.

Rayna sat up and stared into his eyes as she took hold of his cock and keeping an erotic eye contact leaned back and brushed the head faintly against her heat.

The metal handcuffs clinked loudly in the silent hotel room as Darren reached for her and pulled on the steel cuffs once more.
 
Pressing his hands back down again she pressed a kiss to his lips and continued to taunt the beast as she purred near his ear as her hips moved more against his hardness. She taunted him for a while nipping at his lips and earlobes before finally guiding his manhood to slip within her.

She licked at his lips and leaning her head low she licked and nipped at his chest as her hips slowly began to moved. Getting to where her lips softly pressed against his again she traced his lips with her tongue softly still holding his arms as well for now.
 
IC: Darren Cross

Darren tried to raise his arms even with her holding them down. He twisted his head trying to gain the right angle for his fangs to peirce her skin so he could glory in drawing on her blood as he fucked her, but she kept herself just tantalisingly out of reach.

His hips rose off the bed as he thrust himself into her slight frame.

"More," He growled to her, "Please."
 
She purred and let her hips drop a little more feeling him thrust up.. That was fine she could control how much depth he got doing that but for now the beast was still the focus. She nipped at his lips as he growled for more please. She ground her hips down against him a little bit as she arched back a little still holding his arms down for now as she began to move her hips more. Her speed staying fairly set though the occasional slowing down or speed up she stared down into his eyes...

I want more... I want to see the beast and hear it beg not you Darren...

Leaning down she kissed him firm and passionately.
 
IC: Darren Cross

"I want more... I want to see the beast and hear it beg not you Darren..."

She kissed him then strong and arousingly. Darren blinked fighting to remain in control of himself despite the kiss, "But I don't want to hurt you, Rayna."
 
She smiled to him.

Darren Let the beast go... If you don't learn to balance between your civil self and the beast one day you won't be able to control it and you will become the monster your late brother became.

Pressing another kiss to his lips with more passion and fire in it than the last. Lifting herself up and riding back down hard onto him then pulling up high enough that he was barely withing her and then slowly lowered herself back onto him teasingly taunting the beast more.
 
IC: Darren Cross

"But I don't want to hurt you, Rayna."

She smiled down on him, "Darren Let the beast go... If you don't learn to balance between your civil self and the beast one day you won't be able to control it and you will become the monster your late brother became." She kissed him again. This time with more passion and lust as she rose up and down riding over his rod, riding him harder, faster.

Darren shook his head from side to side. This was all happening too fast. He was rapidly losing all control the predator within him. He growled low from his chest under the onslaught Rayna was placing him under. The handcuffs strained as his arms tried to reach for her, his inhuman strength straining the steel cuffs.
 
Watching his face her eyes flashed a smile curled her lips as she would slam back down only to lift herself up tauntingly slowly her hands not holding his wrists any more but now one hand moved to the side of her head to brush her hair back from her face as her other hand moved to trace a fingernail over his lips tenderly and then down his neck and chest.

Still riding down hard and tauntingly slowly lifting back up her speed staying somewhat constant now as she purrred at his growl... licking her lips she gasped softly with some of her slam downs.
 
Back
Top