The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Working my butt off!!!
It's been hectic since August!!! School. Work. School. Work. 40 hours here. 30 Hours There. Midterm paper here. Exam. Exam. Exam!!!!
Zero time for leisure. But I'm making time, by gum!!!
How are you darling???!!! LONNNNG TIME, No See!!!!

I'm doin alright. Sorry to hear you've been so busy. Good to see you around though!

See, You steal my writing partner from me AND youve talked to her????!?!?!? *sighs* gee i see where i stand in this world LOL

Yea ive had to deal with dumb foremans man, used to work on asphalt/concrete repair crews, i know all too well

Yeah, I work for the railroad. So I'm constantly hauling and yanking on train brakes and switches. But I've been doing this job for four years now....I can't help but wonder what I did to suddenly aggravate my shoulder like this.

AHHHH!

*disappears*

just like my husband :eek:

See? I can't be well liked. Zydrate is scared of the ME. lol

Hrm, though I guess Nyte's input cancels that thought out. I'mma go find a corner to sit in now and mull this over.....along with ice.....lots of....nerve numbing.....ice.

Yeah, I work for the railroad. So I'm constantly hauling and yanking on train brakes and switches. But I've been doing this job for four years now....I can't help but wonder what I did to suddenly aggravate my shoulder like this.

Ive always thought about joining the rail road, i think it would be fun, but never figured out just how to go about doing it, i heard the pay was awesome though

See? I can't be well liked. Zydrate is scared of the ME. lol

Hrm, though I guess Nyte's input cancels that thought out. I'mma go find a corner to sit in now and mull this over.....along with ice.....lots of....nerve numbing.....ice.

lol, nah, not scared... it's just at times...wow, it's neither good nor bad ;)

has to be the wanking then...

lol, nah, not scared... it's just at times...wow, it's neither good nor bad ;)

Ah well, that's good. I don't really like it when people are scared of me anyway. Usually just means I get to spend more time alone.

And yes, the railroad is good pay, Logan. I make about $22/hr. Dangerous work though. Communication's gotta be spot on, and you gotta know your shit about what you're hauling.

Hexane. Nasty stuff. Explosive. Glad I only handle it every three months. That's the most dangerous car I have to deal with in my freight line.

Ah well, that's good. I don't really like it when people are scared of me anyway. Usually just means I get to spend more time alone.

And yes, the railroad is good pay, Logan. I make about $22/hr. Dangerous work though. Communication's gotta be spot on, and you gotta know your shit about what you're hauling.

Hexane. Nasty stuff. Explosive. Glad I only handle it every three months. That's the most dangerous car I have to deal with in my freight line.

should slip me a phone number to call in a PM, maybe your boss or someone lol would love to maybe get into it

No one has asked if he works on it all the live long day yet?

Not once?

Nope. I don't. I work a split shift, so I gots a nice LONG break in the middle of my day. Which of course, allows me to log in here and enjoy mingling with ya'll and make misguided attempts at witty banter.

Nope. I don't. I work a split shift, so I gots a nice LONG break in the middle of my day. Which of course, allows me to log in here and enjoy mingling with ya'll and make misguided attempts at witty banter.
you are pretty funny, I enjoy your posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back