man stumbles upon a lost tribe of giant africans

strapandfist

Virgin
I saw a few online stories about finding evidence of ancient humans that were 8 to 10 feet tall. Probably not true, but it got me fantasizing about being on an archeological expedition and discovering a tribe of giant humans cut off from the civilized world. Of course, being giants, they have enormous cocks and are driven into a sexual frenzy when they see the tiny white men and women of our exploration party. No holes are spared by the savages. As the story unfolds we discover that we have unfortunately interrupted the annual fertility ritual. They believe that we were sent by the gods to satisfy the males insatiable sexual appetite.

I love any story where the males get it as hard or harder than the females.

Thanks

I saw a few online stories about finding evidence of ancient humans that were 8 to 10 feet tall. Probably not true, but it got me fantasizing about being on an archeological expedition and discovering a tribe of giant humans cut off from the civilized world. Of course, being giants, they have enormous cocks and are driven into a sexual frenzy when they see the tiny white men and women of our exploration party. No holes are spared by the savages. As the story unfolds we discover that we have unfortunately interrupted the annual fertility ritual. They believe that we were sent by the gods to satisfy the males insatiable sexual appetite.

I love any story where the males get it as hard or harder than the females.

Thanks

LOVE IT!

Back