Dream Celebrity Threesome

Ann Coulter and Hillary Clinton. Naw, I jest but talk about fireworks. Lmao. Now Ronda Rousey and Danica Patrick I could do :)

Monica Bellucci and Connie Nielsen.....damn! Older women, for sure, but still quite sexy. Nothing wrong with experience. :D

Claire, Haley and Alex on Modern Family in thier character. I'll just sit over there and watch for a bit.

Lindsay Lohan, because you just know she is a slut, and Anne Hathaway because she has great boobs

Donald Trump, Ivanka Trump, and Jared Kushner. I'll just sit in the corner and laugh my ass off...

Liz Vegas - I love your legs...

Last edited:
Idris Elba and Tom Hardy for me x but they can blindfold me and invite some mystery celeb friends of theirs too if they liked, lol x x x

That is a fun show to watch because of them.

If I’m a little horny and I watch this show I end up with a boner. Just thinking of Claire and her daughters kissing and touching. Maybe the dad playing with his hard cock as the mom eats the daughters pussies. Mmmmm

A few of mine

Natalie Portman and Naomi watts
Arian Grande and Katie Perry (blue hair)
Gillian Anderson and Kate beckensdale
Lucy lu and Sarah michelle Gellar

I've posted on a similar thread before.

I think I'd go with Kelly Brook and Holly Willoughby.

Or Kelly Brook and Rachel Riley.

Or Kelly Brook and Beyonce.

Or Kelly Brook and Christina Hendricks.

Or Kelly Brook and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.

Or Kelly Brook and Tera Patrick.

Or Kelly Brook and... Kelly Brook.

I quite like Kelly Brook.

I think Number one would probably still be Kelly and Holly. But I'm now thinking I'd HAVE to have Holly over Kelly. Rachel Riley is definitely a contender for Kelly's spot...

Back