I.M. Fauve Gallery

attachment.php

nice one. haven't seen the last couple. good to be here and see new stuff. :)

You would not have seen the last...eleven. Although they are not "new", they have never been posted.

I meant that I misssed the couple of pics posted here before the one I commented on. (hadn't seen them although they were posted the day before.)

ugh. sore.tired...but the weather is good...will have to climb the ladder again.
taking a break cuz the heat gun crapped out.

ugh. sore.tired...but the weather is good...will have to climb the ladder again.
taking a break cuz the heat gun crapped out.

ahh, moving up in the world, I see. ;)

when all of this "real work" stuff is done, you'll have to relax with some fun time and stretch the ole pencils and paper for a while. :)

that would be nice. Unfortunately this "real work"..though "actual" work, is not PAID work. So...I better get back to THAT. :(

that would be nice. Unfortunately this "real work"..though "actual" work, is not PAID work. So...I better get back to THAT. :(

blech. that is no fun at all then. :( good luck with it and be careful on that ladder.

"careful"? ha! Unlikely.

Was wishing I had another session with either or both of the previous sketched subjects.

And now for something completely different!
Back before there even was a Photoshop, there were darkrooms.:rolleyes:

Not great or all that interesting. I think there were some better ones...just not scanned.

Last edited:
And now for something completely different!
Back before there even was a Photoshop, there were darkrooms.:rolleyes:
attachment.php

Not great or all that interesting. I think there were some better ones...just not scanned.
My high school and college photography classes were 35mm darkroom experiences, back in olden times. ;) Never did anything more creative than just trying for a correctly exposed, non-blurry print! And never any fun subject matter like handsome, naked men! :D

I love the effect you created with just playing with exposure. To me it looks like he's partially underwater and sunlight is reflecting through. The rectangle behind him is his submerged floatie!
Very cool Babe. :cool:

Thanks! Been a while. That was partially a "solarization" process. I believe that during the exposure process, one briefly turns on the lights. and the effect varies with the intensity, direction and duration.

i really like your new/old stuff. the pictures are great. they make me miss the darkroom.

Back