So, if the Russians didn't do it ...

jaF0

Watcher
Senate approves sanctions bill to punish Russia for meddling
Washington Post - ‎2 hours ago‎
WASHINGTON — The Republican-led Senate voted decisively to punish Moscow for interfering in the 2016 election by approving a wide-ranging sanctions package that targets key sectors of Russia's economy and individuals who carried out cyber attacks.

... why is the Mitch Bunch voting to increase sanctions against them for doing it?

And the bill is attached to one calling for tougher measures against Iran. Lets see the orange idiot and his WH crew stop this. LOL

*was just about to post the same story*

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson offered tepid support for the sanctions measure, telling the House Foreign Affairs Committee he agreed "with the sentiment" among lawmakers that Russia must be held accountable for its meddling in the election.

But Tillerson urged Congress to make the sanctions legislation doesn’t tie the president’s hands and shut down promising avenues of communication between the two former Cold War foes. He asked lawmakers "to ensure any legislation allows the president to have the flexibility to adjust sanctions to meet the needs of what is always an evolving diplomatic situation."
http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/polit...dling/ar-BBCGqtd?li=AAggNb9&OCID=ansmsnnews11
*dream on brown noser*

We're pretty sure that the Russians hacked the DNC servers. And we're pretty sure they tried over cyber attacks too, which appear to have been unsuccessful.

None of that points to collusion. Which is the claim against the Trump campaign.

So, what exactly is it that you're trying to say? That we shouldn't punish them for cyber attacks? Or that somehow Russian cyberwarfare wasn't known? Or that cyberwarfare by ANY country shouldn't be sanctioned?

NO ONE denies that Russia hacked the DNC. Well, except the Russians that is.

So,help me out here because I'm pretty sure that what you're trying to say isn't what the facts show to be true.

None of that points to collusion. Which is the claim against the Trump campaign.

Donald Trump invited the Russians to hack and share his campaign opposition's e-mails. He did it in public and it was broadcast live. If you didn't catch a clip of him doing it, you went out of your way to avoid it. He didn't invite the Russians to do it without knowing it helped his campaign (which the Russians probably hacked too, but did publicize) and not Hillary Clinton's. You're wouldn't have much of a brain if you couldn't figure that out. That's direct collusion at the top.

On top of that, his campaign staffers and his family members were colluding left and right with the Russians and he and his family are up to their necks in financial ties to the Russians. If you don't understand that, you continue not being too bright. And that's your problem.

Donald Trump invited the Russians to hack and share his campaign opposition's e-mails. He did it in public and it was broadcast live. If you didn't catch a clip of him doing it, you went out of your way to avoid it. He didn't invite the Russians to do it without knowing it helped his campaign (which the Russians probably hacked too, but did publicize) and not Hillary Clinton's. You're wouldn't have much of a brain if you couldn't figure that out. That's direct collusion at the top.

On top of that, his campaign staffers and his family members were colluding left and right with the Russians and he and his family are up to their necks in financial ties to the Russians. If you don't understand that, you continue not being too bright. And that's your problem.

No I didn't see a vide where he asked another country to hack into the computers involved in the elections. I don't watch most blabbering by politicians, so it wasn't like I had to work at it. Not all of us hang on his every word. If he had said those things, it would have been all over the media, not just some lib-left hate sites.

The funny thing is that people act like the Russians had to do *anything* to hurt the D campaign. They didn't have to. The D had the clintoncunt running, and that was almost bad enough, but then their own staffer leaked the truth about that candidate.

And it's bad that a family deep into a business has ties to other people. I didn't exactly see where you bashed the clinton or obama families for doing the same thing with other countries, or even their local media companies and Fortune100 businesses.

No I didn't see a vide where he asked another country to hack into the computers involved in the elections. I don't watch most blabbering by politicians, so it wasn't like I had to work at it. Not all of us hang on his every word. If he had said those things, it would have been all over the media, not just some lib-left hate sites.

The funny thing is that people act like the Russians had to do *anything* to hurt the D campaign. They didn't have to. The D had the clintoncunt running, and that was almost bad enough, but then their own staffer leaked the truth about that candidate.

And it's bad that a family deep into a business has ties to other people. I didn't exactly see where you bashed the clinton or obama families for doing the same thing with other countries, or even their local media companies and Fortune100 businesses.

The poster you are quoting did not say hack computers involved in election. They said hack opponent's e-mail.

Is it possible the RWCJerkers have some form of dyslexia were they read stuff wrong?

No he didn't. He NEVER SAID that Russia should hack Hillary's server. That is a political narrative extrapolated from the words he actually spoke.

I will tell you this, Russia: If you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/trump-putin-no-relationship-226282

And of course, this is lost in the FACT that the server had already been wiped clean and Bleachbit used on it. So there was NOTHING TO GET and the whole world knew it. Ergo, hacking Hillary's server wouldn't have done anything anyway.

Wait, are you also saying that there is EVIDENCE of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia? Where exactly is this evidence? Because if it exists I'm sure the Intelligence committee and the FBI would like to have it. Mostly because at this point even the DEM'S have said there's no evidence.

Bullshit. But it's fun watching you slither around ineffectively on the point. Are you Trump shills beginning to run out of rope yet? Wakey, wakey. :D

Bullshit. But it's fun watching you slither around ineffectively on the point. Are you Trump shills beginning to run out of rope yet? Wakey, wakey. :D

I love how you call bullshit but offer nothing to support that slur. Instead it's pretty obvious that you don't WANT to believe the truth. So you slander those who present facts and evidence in a pathetic attempt to deflect and deny.

... why is the Mitch Bunch voting to increase sanctions against them for doing it?

Russia DID it, dummy....at some point, you have to rely on your own intelligence agencies. We're supposed to have the best in the world....

But Russia did not change a single vote, via computer hacking, and my guess is, Russia, et al, have been digging in for decades to the US election process.

That's the thing, Russia doesn't have to be invited. Also, you don't have to meet a Russian official in public to discuss hacking...or anything else. Face to face meetings is a thing of the past....in every aspect of society.

Russia DID it, dummy....at some point, you have to rely on your own intelligence agencies. We're supposed to have the best in the world....
Trump maintains it could have been some teenager in his parent's basement.
Then there's the fact he doesn't believe the intelligence agencies.

But Russia did not change a single vote, via computer hacking, and my guess is, Russia, et al, have been digging in for decades to the US election process.
Actually you can't say that for certain, considering that Russia did, in fact, hack in to election systems in 2016.

That's the thing, Russia doesn't have to be invited. Also, you don't have to meet a Russian official in public to discuss hacking...or anything else. Face to face meetings is a thing of the past....in every aspect of society.
BS, humint is still critical to intelligence work.

Trump maintains it could have been some teenager in his parent's basement.
Then there's the fact he doesn't believe the intelligence agencies.

Actually you can't say that for certain, considering that Russia did, in fact, hack in to election systems in 2016.

No they didn't. That theory has been FULLY debunked.

The closest they got to the 2016 election was when they hacked into the manufacturer of some of the voting systems and stole information to be used to spearphish the manufacturers customers. There's a possibility that they also hacked into some State voter registration lists. But all the evidence indicates that they did not alter one cast ballot or results in any precinct.

http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecu...-hacked-voting-systems-maker-spearphished-its

No they didn't. That theory has been FULLY debunked.
Nope. Just the opposite. It's be confirmed.
The manufactures of the polling devices and the voter registration databases are part of our election systems.

This is my last reply to your disingenuous BS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNa2B5zHfbQ

Nope. Just the opposite. It's be confirmed.
The manufactures of the polling devices and the voter registration databases are part of our election systems.

This is my last reply to your disingenuous BS.

You have gone totally over the edge.

The NSA report says that they hacked into the customer lists of the manufacturer as well as some voter registration lists. NOT ONE vote was changed. NOT ONE outcome was altered.

I openly POSTED THIS so there's no possibility that I'm being "disingenuous" as you claim. Rather, you want to spin the facts to some absurd end position and can't really believe it yourself even after you do. So you attack the speaker with FAKE NEWS.

You have gone totally over the edge.

The NSA report says that they hacked into the customer lists of the manufacturer as well as some voter registration lists. NOT ONE vote was changed. NOT ONE outcome was altered.

I openly POSTED THIS so there's no possibility that I'm being "disingenuous" as you claim. Rather, you want to spin the facts to some absurd end position and can't really believe it yourself even after you do. So you attack the speaker with FAKE NEWS.
There was rampant and widespread voter fraud in the 2016 election. President Trump said so.

There was rampant and widespread voter fraud in the 2016 election. President Trump said so.
You're just trying to confuse him after seeing how confused he was in his last post, changing his story and ascribing statements to me I never made. Doing what he does best.

Trying to get votes, I guess. Can't they wait until the FINAL inquiry, with ALL that evidence presented??

Back