Bi lesbians looking for new partners

My wife

Hi, just wish a lesbian or a bi woman would befriend my wife seduce her and show just how better women can make love to her than me. It might be weird but that's me. Please message me if you like the sound of this.

I'm a lesbian.Been looking for females to have fun with. Send me a private message :)

I could say the same about you too.
But I don't feel the need to prove you wrong. I'm as real as you are :)

A bunch of random pictures of a woman in stockings? That's your proof Hun?
And I know putting people down and pitting them against each other gives you a sense of validation but I won't give you the power of doing the same with me.
And well the proof that you talk about? I'd love to show it to a Real Woman in a private chat session. Not on a public forum where you could scrutinize me.
All love xx

A bunch of random pictures of a woman in stockings? That's your proof Hun?
And I know putting people down and pitting them against each other gives you a sense of validation but I won't give you the power of doing the same with me.
And well the proof that you talk about? I'd love to show it to a Real Woman in a private chat session. Not on a public forum where you could scrutinize me.
All love xx

You're on. In what private chat do you want to meet?

PM it to me if you prefer.

I think you misread. I stated 'Real Women' on there. Have fun playing your tricks on the other forums though. It was nice talking to you.
:)

I think you misread. I stated 'Real Women' on there. Have fun playing your tricks on the other forums though. It was nice talking to you.

Sorry to have called your bluff and ruined it for you.

Come back with a new name. Maybe it will work next time.

:cool:

If this gimmick makes you feel important I won't dare to burst the bubble. Go back to school sissy.
Your name and fake stock photos of black stalkings aren't making you real. Lol.
And as I said earlier, I don't need to put my pictures here to prove I'm real.
I'll pray for you. I wish you'll grow up soon.

If this gimmick makes you feel important I won't dare to burst the bubble. Go back to school sissy.
Your name and fake stock photos of black stalkings aren't making you real. Lol.
And as I said earlier, I don't need to put my pictures here to prove I'm real.
I'll pray for you. I wish you'll grow up soon.

They aren't stock. They are my legs.

More to the point, how do you explain all the photos of
my face and body?

E.g.,

etc.

Sorry to have called your bluff and ruined it for you.

Come back with a new name. Maybe it will work next time.

:cool:

They aren't stock. They are my legs.

More to the point, how do you explain all the photos of
my face and body?

E.g.,

etc.

Lol. Seriously. Drop it. I know this is how you make yourself feel important and this is where you get your sense of achievement from. But for god's sake, stop using someone else's picture. Even if it was your picture, I refuse to believe that a beautiful mature lady like yoou would show such mediocrity.
Secondly you chose to show people your pictures and I didn't. And i have the right to. And I'm under no obligation to give you an explanation for my choice. So I really don't know what you're trying to prove by jumping on some random user's forum with your negativity.
Thirdly I do not wish you entertain your hatelful comments further. You may carry on your BS here if you wish to. I mean you need that kind of attention to survive so good luck :)

Lol. Seriously. Drop it. I know this is how you make yourself feel important and this is where you get your sense of achievement from. But for god's sake, stop using someone else's picture. Even if it was your picture, I refuse to believe that a beautiful mature lady like yoou would show such mediocrity.
Secondly you chose to show people your pictures and I didn't. And i have the right to. And I'm under no obligation to give you an explanation for my choice. So I really don't know what you're trying to prove by jumping on some random user's forum with your negativity.
Thirdly I do not wish you entertain your hatelful comments further. You may carry on your BS here if you wish to. I mean you need that kind of attention to survive so good luck :)

Actually, I'm not hateful, just disappointed.

I'm horny and, had you been real, we could have had a lot of fun.

:(

Back