I have to shave my head.

Aaahhh.... so THAT'S why all your pics are with hats!

Like I said earlier, I wear factor 50 clear zinc religiously on all my exposed skin. Never thought about my scalp though :(

I used to spray my part. In that picture, I saw my eyelids were damaged and asked "what happens if you have to remove something from my eye lids", and the drs answered "you don't want to know." I started in hats that do. For a while I had to wear gloves/hand flaps but it's been better.

I had something removed from my ankle at age 25, and then hand at age 35, so I have been pretty careful. However, a lot of damage comes from people are kids.

A friend's husband is an oncologist and he says that skin cancer can show up anywhere not just exposed areas.
 
You know, bald can be sexy and freeing! :cattail:

mr_3c1efea6af9b46.jpg


demi-moore-bald.jpg


Bald_Stewart.jpg
 
This is another WQ BS thread. No way will she shave her head because of a small wound.
 
This is another WQ BS thread. No way will she shave her head because of a small wound.

Of course I'll do it!
Not only are they planning to shave a giant.square of hair to do the surgery, but I was told I won't be able to properly wash any remaining hair for a week to.10 days.
I have OCD.
No way can I go that long without washing!!! :eek: I figure if I have no hair, I can at least use wash-wipes to stay clean.
 
Everyone should shave their head at least once in their lives.
 
You need the 'typical' Australian hat with dangling corks.

Champagne corks, of course.

41AN6gxyeXL._SX342_.jpg
 
While I'm out today, I'll keep an eye out for scarves.
Maybe another hat as well.
 
Yanno.... I have never seen an Aussie wearing one!
Plenty of tourists. Europeans particularly.
But never an Aussie.

I have - in rural NSW in the early 60s.

But they never wore them to civilisation. The men wore trilby hats to visit the town.
 
I went in this morning and had my head clippered to 1cm. So all the length is now gone.
Next Fri morning I will razor off the rest to go bald.
I'll get a pic later and change my av.
 
Not changing the av, but here you go...



I can't take a.good.pic today. It's hot as hell here, and I am all shwetty and shhlumpy :(
 
Back
Top