Q for the poets: lyrics?

I'm aware of 2, could be more, I cant discredit your claim, but I know of 2.

I was making a joke (not a very good one!) about patients with multiple personality disorder. If I read you right, you mean yourself and the person you're actually talking to.

I was making a joke (not a very good one!) about patients with multiple personality disorder. If I read you right, you mean yourself and the person you're actually talking to.

I can be as serious as an IRS AUDIT notice, so gimme a clue when youre being funny :) I killed much of my senile brain considering your post.

What I mean is, all of us have bicameral minds, just like we have two ears and two eyes and two titties etc.

Milton Erickson MD demonstrated it by making a subject laugh his ass off at a joke he couldn't 'remember.' People also cry for no good reason. And desire strangers.

Many years ago I saw a woman and stared at her till she came over and gave me hell for it. It was my sister I hadn't seen in several years. My 'other' recognized her.

No, no, your joke was well assumed and nice!
He is one, or two, or three psychologists, all at once.
:D

Back