for the ladies

ABigSexyBlonde said:
I agree with you there, Recidiva...wrong time zone and the wife thing is a hindrance.... :devil:

Very inconvenient. What was she thinking? No manners.

Recidiva said:
Well, he's not here on weekends, and that has always sucked.

Not available to entertain me is BAD. BAD.

I blame the wife. And he's in the wrong time zone.

LOL...yes, his wife is all to blame...damn her. But sometimes he's about on Saturdays...lol!

Oooo la la!

:D

Recidiva said:
Very inconvenient. What was she thinking? No manners.

She's totally being greedy! I mean, come on...when you have a man that looks that good the kind thing to do is share. Someone really must have a chat with her!

Feelfreetotouch said:
Be patient my dear. The wife wouldn't take to kindly to me shooting picks of my naked ass, much less posting them.

ARe you talking back to me?!?!?!?!

Kneel...and let me smack that ass...

(Oh...he's gonna love this one...lol...I'll pay)

ABigSexyBlonde said:
She's totally being greedy! I mean, come on...when you have a man that looks that good the kind thing to do is share. Someone really must have a chat with her!

We should start a petition.

Recidiva said:
We should start a petition.

Yes, we should...count me and my girlfriend in. We were ogling him at work yesterday....so the naughty thing to do but we couldn't help ourselves...he just kept posting those pics!

ABigSexyBlonde said:
Yes, we should...count me and my girlfriend in. We were ogling him at work yesterday....so the naughty thing to do but we couldn't help ourselves...he just kept posting those pics!

Dear...FeelFreeToTouch's Wife...*stop*

Cut...it out. *stop*

Thanks.

XOXOXO

The Girls. *stop*

Recidiva said:
Dear...FeelFreeToTouch's Wife...*stop*

Cut...it out. *stop*

Thanks.

XOXOXO

The Girls. *stop*

oh.........my....sighs. He's a good guy...many good things even if he's......a....MAN. LOL.

Oh well...life here on this planet...huh? In our times.....no wonder I drink too much wine sometimes...:D

Last edited:
You know, Recidiva...you are defining it here. The GB works hard to find the one flaw, fault, misstep, whatever of an individual...then some of you make it that persons identity....and attack it with a ferocity not warranted.

We all have missteps or misgivings we can't easily rectify.........so what?

Here we can provide some comfort and relief...and with that maybe new decisions or recommitment to our old ones.

What's so bad about that?

NOTHING! It's fucking cyberspace.

Lucky wife, I am sure she appreciates your great bod. How nice to have someone as sexy as you walking around the house!!! :heart:

He's got great buns...and he is funny if you talk to him...lol

What else is there here? And he is a good bud! Plain and simple...Good guy. The rest...it's his business. I like him alot. He makes me crazy.

Recidiva said:
Wait, what?

I have to do what?

No way. That's not in my contract.

I said "can"...it's a choice obviously. You make yours and I make mine. Just sayin'.

I think we've gone long enough without a pic...or at least waited long enough for something more than a "good morning".

No-- I use as a seat cover now. Besides, It was strapless and made my shoulders look to big.

Feelfreetotouch said:
No-- I use as a seat cover now. Besides, It was strapless and made my shoulders look to big.

Awesome, just you and the seat cover then.

Shoulders can NEVER look too big.

Recidiva said:
Awesome, just you and the seat cover then.

Shoulders can NEVER look too big.

But I don't get internet in my car. And cops hate it when I drive naked.

Back