29/F - what do you think?

It’s been years since I’ve posted - would love to know what y’all think about me now 😘

attachment.php

Well Damn I remember and I bet my hubby will as well. we've been Lit members since 2005 (under different names)

Wowzers, that's an eyeful alright. Very nice.

My second thought was, "I bet that sunburn was sore"

If you need help applying sun cream, i'm sure you will have a long list of helpers :)

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s been years since I’ve posted - would love to know what y’all think about me now 😘
I think you have magnificent tits....mmmm, so good with your nipples brushing my face 😇

attachment.php

Magnificent tits...mmmm so good when you brush my face with your nipples 😇

Really loving reading all the comments when I get a moment to myself 😊😊 I snuck off to the bathroom while everyone was watching tv, took my clothes and snapped this pic!

attachment.php

The more I hear what everyone thinks or wants to do to me the more I get the urge to post!

Attachments

• 3307B229-24F7-4CA1-BDD0-FD8C27620FAE.jpeg
    3307B229-24F7-4CA1-BDD0-FD8C27620FAE.jpeg
    91.8 KB · Views: 29
Really loving reading all the comments when I get a moment to myself 😊😊 I snuck off to the bathroom while everyone was watching tv, took my clothes and snapped this pic!

attachment.php

The more I hear what everyone thinks or wants to do to me the more I get the urge to post!

Anyone who walks in will get a very pleasant surprise.

My Snapchat is myersbaby6 if anyone wants to add me - mostly talking but I might be tempted to exchange more pics!

attachment.php

That is sexy as a pic I seen this year so far

Great shots thanks , hope u enjoy the Aussie sun

Then we should promptly fuel that urge, yes? ;) Come to the dark side. We have horny people. :cattail:

I haven’t posted in forever but definitely remember you and am glad you’re back!

attachment.php

Very sexy! Beside your beautiful big breasts, you have a pretty belly too! While you're in the bathroom alone, you should slip out of your shorts and let your fingers play a bit. You could even take a pic, or 2;), or you could just tell us about it, or...you could invite me in the bathroom with you, and I'll let my tongue play a bit!:kiss:

I wish your hit body

We're closer to mine!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Yes keep posting that sexy body. Would love to see more of it!

You are a very sexy woman! I get all kind of kinky ideas when you show off for us ;)

attachment.php

Have you considered posting on the what size are my boobs thread? Or just tell us here. 😈😈

Back