The Seduction of Mr Fitzpatrick (closed for Shelbakk)

Stan glues his eyes to Tomas’s Anal cavity. Ze has his fingers deep inside the Argentinian’s ass. Ohhhh moans Tomas. I new you were a bottom Slut! Teases Ze! I’m gonna Fuck your slut gay asshole so hard! Continues Ze. Ohhh moans Tomas loudly. Yess. Oh yes Fuck my ass. Take me now Ze! I’ve never had Chinese!

Stan strokes furiously in the bushes, but concentrates on not Cumming.

Ze pulls his fingers out and gets onto his haunches. He grabs Tomas by the waist and pulls him backwards until his Cock is pressing against Tomas’s anus. Beg Bitch! Says Ze.

Omg. They’re gonna Fuck! Stan can’t believe it. He grips his Cock at the base and squeezes hard. Pinching off another almost orgasm.
 
Ze withdrew his fingers from Tomas's ass.

"Am I gaping?" Tomas asked.

"Beautifully. I am going to enjoy mounting you."

The Chinese boy gripped Tomas's waist and pushed him forward, then pushed himself backwards until he could stand.

"On your knees, my pretty Latino."

Tomas did as he was told, leaning forward and placing his hands on the ground with his ass in the air. He leaned around and watched Ze spit on his hands, rub them together, then bend over and dribble spit onto Tomas's ass.

"Take me now Ze. I've never had Chinese."

Ze smiled, leaned forward across Tomas's back and kissed him on the side of his face. Tomas strained to feel his Chinese friend's lips and tongue.

"This one is for all the Chinese guys who've been ass-fucked by Europeans, you cocky fuck."

And then loudly, "Beg bitch!"

Tomas sensed Ze's hard cock hovering at his asshole. He felt Ze massage drool into his crack.

"I'm begging. Make me your fucktoy. Drill my ass. Please."

And then he squealed as Ze lowered himself onto his haunches, gripped Tomas's ass cheeks, and angled first his cock head, and then all of his ample rod, slowly but firmly into his tight hole.
 
Last edited:
Stan can’t believe it as Ze thrusts his Cock deep into Tomas’s ass. Stan has moved quietly to a closer spot now only 3 feet from the live gay Fucking. Forgetting his shorts.

Ze is thrusting deep into the Latinos ass. Ung ung. Take my Chinese Cock! Take it Bitch! Slap slap slap! Ze spanks Tomas on his ass until it’s bright red. Ze is sweating and his eyes wide with excitement. Suddenly his eyes roll back and he grunts loudly.

Stan can see Ze is cumming! He can see cum oozing out of Tomas’s asshole whilst the Chinese boys Cock is still deep in his ass. As Stan leans forward he can see that Tomas has cum to. Huge globes of cum are erupting from Tomas’s Cock.

Stan leans forward further and slips, falling with a crash out of the bushes and landing next to the boys.
 
Last edited:
Tomas hoped to hang on, but Ze pounded his ass deep and hard. His cock really hit Tomas's sweet spot. And at the same time, Ze was leaning down and kissing his back, biting and licking across his shoulder blades. The angle of Ze's cock was Tomas's favourite, high and acute. And Ze was big. Tomas was sore and stretched, and pleasured intensely.

And he loved Ze's fuck talk. He was yelling bitch, fucktoy, take my cock, pussy. The whole shebang. And slapping Tomas. Hard. The Asian guys Tomas watched being fucked online were so passive, so dominated by their white fuckers. Ze wasn't what he expected. So unexpected that Tomas fell silent and took his punishment. Ze was yelling and grunting enough for them both.

And then Ze came. Tomas felt his new friend's hands tense on his waist, knees grip his butt, then his cock tense and spasm. Ze moaned, yelled fuck, and Tomas enjoyed the feeling of Ze unload inside him. Ze held tight, pushing his draining cock as deep as he could go, milking out the seed, making Tomas wince and recoil from the discomfort of a rough fuck. Tomas was proud of his experience, but now he felt totally dominated, utterly violated by this young hot Chinese guy.

Then Tomas came too. He wanted not to. He tried to contain himself. He thought it a shame to erupt onto the ground when he could have been cumming across Ze's face. But hey, that would come later, maybe next time they fucked. As Tomas's cock spurted semen onto their towels, he felt Ze ease up a little in his ass, Ze's cock and his rectum slick with cream. This felt great too, and Tomas was on the verge of regaining his voice and talking dirty, when there was the sound of a breaking branch. Mr Fitzpatrick, naked from the waist down, tumbled from the bushes and landed heavily in front of them.
 
Mr Fitzpatrick! Cries Tomas loudly, still recovering from his extense Fucking. Hey! Yelps Ze! Who is this asshole pervert! This is Mr Fitzpatrick! The teacher I told you about who picked me up. Mr. F? Where’s your pants? Lol. Laughs Tomas. Look Ze his Cock is hard and leaking! The boys chuckle and jeer. Hey perv! Shouts Ze! Were you watching us fuck? You gay? You Fucking fag like Tomas here?

No no no Stan stammers. I I was out j j jogging he exclaims. I uh just stumbled. I had to pee you see and I tripped! Tell him Tomas! I’m not a perv!

That’s the biggest load of bullshit I’ve heard since Hong Kong, hisses Ze. He grabs Stan by her hair and drags him to the towels. Your Cock is hard Teach. You’re gonna get a special Chinese treatment for spying on us. Ze slaps Stan with his cum dripping Cock


No no no. I’m married. I’m not gay!!! Please. You don’t understand! Stan pinches his mouth closed as cum splatters his face. Tomas grins and walks over. He Cock Slaps Stan’s face as well. More cum splatters. Mr F! Your gonna get what you always wanted.

No no Tomas. Please. Stan pushes himself along the ground to escape the dripping Cock slaps.
 
"So," said Tomas. "The special Chinese treatment."

Ze stood, naked, with his foot on Mr Fitzpatrick's back. The older man lay prone, whimpering and shielding his head with his hands, as if the 18 year olds were going to attack him with something other than their cocks. Tomas stood to one side, also naked, waiting for Mr Fitzpatrick to try to stand or move along the ground again. He looked pathetic in just a singlet and runners, his bare ass in between. Tomas imagined his shorts must be somewhere in the bushes.

"Treatment like you just gave to me?"

Ze laughed.

"Why not? This fruitcake is asking for trouble."

The Chinese guy leaned down and placed a hand under Mr Fitzpatrick's chin. He pulled the teacher's face around to face them both.

"What is your problem, Teach? Do you just want to watch or are you really missing something in the head?"

Mr Fitzpatrick snivelled. Tomas imagined the older man's cock still hard and being pressed into the earth under Ze's weight.

"I'm not gay."

"You're not gay," Ze repeated. "Not gay as in I just like to jack off in the bushes watching young guys fuck? That makes sense. Does that make sense to you, Tomas?"

Tomas stepped over, placed his feet close to Mr Fitzpatrick's head and knelt down on his haunches so that his cock was in the older man's face. He ran a hand around Mr Fitzpatrick's face and mouth, scooping up the cum which they'd splattered on him, and then pushed his greasy fingers between his teacher's lips.

"Mr Fitzpatrick. I think we need to settle a few things. You're not gay. OK? But you've shown me your hard cock how many times? You've kissed my cock. You've asked me for a show. I mean, what do you want from us?"

"Nothing," Mr Fitzpatrick mumbled around Tomas's fingers. "Nothing."

Tomas stood and faced Ze who still had his foot on the teacher's back. He placed a finger on Ze's mouth, caressed his lips and then ran it down Ze's chest as far as his half-erect cock which he took gently in his palm. They kissed.

"Thank you for fucking my ass," Tomas said. "You are a great fuck. And I don't have to tell that to Mr Fitzpatrick. He watched us so he knows that too. But maybe, just maybe, what he really wants, what he really needs, is to find out for himself what I mean when I say you are a great fuck."
 
Last edited:
Stans mouth tastes the cum pushed into his mouth by Tomas’s finger. His mouth sucks it immediately as if It has a mind of its own. Stans face grows beet red as the boys watch Stan suck the cum down. He wants it bad Tomas! Says Ze.

Ze reaches down and roughly pulls Stan to sitting position. Stans Cock is the hardest it’s ever been in his entire life. It’s large bulbous Cockhead is engorged and purple. Precum Ooozes and drips along the 7” shaft.

Tee hee. Damn teach not bad. Ze stands over Stan and slaps his mouth with his semi hard cock. Suck My cock teach! Nooo moans Stan! Suck or I report you to the Dean or the cops! You wouldn’t dare! Would you? Stan’s can protest no longer. He reaches and grasps the base of Ze’s Cock. Licks the head. Moans. Taste good Stan uttered. I I can’t. It’s wrong! Do it commands Ze!

Stan licks the head and shaft. Stan looses control of himself and licks the Chinese lads Cock shaft and balls greedily. He finally sucks in the head as Ze’s Cock rehardens. Ze grasps Stans head and pushes all the way in until Stans nose is pressed against Ze’s hard tummy. Stans gags hard and his eyes bulge out and tears erupt from his eyes. Ze begins to face Fuck Stan ferociously. You white trash perverted cunt. I hate white sissy cunts teach.

Tomas steps up as Stan is face fucked. Slapping Stan in the face, eyes, nose with his hard cock. Ze stops momentarily as Tomas grasps Ze’s Cock and squeezes them together. Then pressing both Cocks into the history teachers mouth.
 
Mr Fitzpatrick was a quivering, crying, cum-streaked mess. Tomas grabbed Ze's cock and pulling him against his own cock, presented both swollen shafts at the teacher's mouth. The two 18 year olds stood chest to chest, looming over the older man. With their free hands, they pulled Mr Fitzpatrick's head onto their cocks, opening his lips and filling his mouth with hot red meat. The older man muttered in protest, but Tomas could see that he sucked and licked greedily. They thrust their hips in unison, overwhelming the teacher who gagged and spat and coughed, but didn't push his head back against their hands. Instead he reached up and put his hands on their asses, grabbing at their firm bare flesh, dragging them even closer. He appeared to Tomas to be in heaven.
 
Ze and Tomas gasp in unison. Omg Teach! You filthy faggot! Beg for our Cocks teach! Beg! Ze pulls out his phone and presses record. Beg now bitch! Growls Ze! Both boys pull their now hard throbbing Cocks out of Stans mouth. Stan gasps for air and moans in relief as his jaw aches feriously from the two Cocks.

Stan looks up at Ze total shame, humiliation and submission. Please Ze. Give me your cock. I need Cock in my faggot mouth. Fuck my mouth Ze! Fuck me Tomas! I need Cock! I’ve always needed it wails Stan. He sobs in shame and desperation.

Tomas and Ze take turns laughing and Cock slapping Stan in the face. Tomas you deserve his ass first. But I get to rim this Bitch first. Ze orders Stan to climb onto the old picnic table and put his face down and ass up. Beg for my Chinese tongue to Fuck your Sissy ass teach! Please Ze. Tongue my ass. I’m a sick pervert and I beg you to tongue my ass!

Ze grabs Stan by the waist and bends over slightly and pushes his abnormally Long tongue deep in Stans ass. Ummmmmmm. Ohhhh. Moans stan. Stans hard cock erupts all over the table and his stomach. Ze tongues Stan for a short period then Tomas steps up and thrusts his Cock deep into Stans Virgin ass.

Arrrrggghgg cries Stan!
 
Mr Fitzpatrick's virgin ass was tight. Tomas appreciated following Ze's excellent tonguing which had relaxed the older man enough for Tomas to make a start at forcing his hard cock into the tight hole. But it was tough going.

"Shit, Ze, Mr Fitzpatrick is a tight fuck. And he's cum on the table now. Scoop it up and lube him for me."

Ze wiped up Mr Fitzpatrick's semen into his cupped palm, and then drizzled it down into Tomas's cock.

"Do you want me to massage it in?" Ze asked.

"Fuck yeah," Tomas said. "Are you enjoying yourself, Mr Fitzpatrick?"

The teacher moaned his appreciation as Ze massaged around his asshole and the creamy lubricant released the friction a little. Tomas pushed in deeper. But this fuck was going to take a while, so Tomas leaned down and grasped the older man round the waist for greater purchase. This allowed him to push his cock about half way in to Mr Fitzpatrick's ass. The teacher groaned.

"I don't really want to listen to him," Ze said, and fetched Mr Fitzpatrick's shorts from where they'd been discarded in the bushes. Returning to the picnic table, he bunched the shorts and shoved them into Mr Fitzpatrick's panting mouth.

"I don't know how many times he came while he was watching us," Ze said, "but his shorts were pretty dank."

"Can you give me a hand?" Tomas asked. "I'm really stuck here. We are going to fuck your ass so hard, teach, you will be walking bow-legged for a week. Ha!"

Ze reached down to where Tomas's cock was breaching Mr Fitzpatrick's ass. Tomas loved the feel of Ze's hands probing the tight space and rubbing his cock.

"Put your fingers into him. Loosen him up."

So Ze inserted first one finger alongside Tomas's cock. Mr Fitzpatrick screamed round the shorts in his mouth.

"OK?"

"Fucking perfect." Tomas said. "See how many fingers you can get in. And don't forget to film on your phone with your free hand."
 
Tears stream down Stans face. Stan screams in pain but it only comes out as a muffled ghyyhytymhhgh!! His fowl smelling shorts gags stan to the point of near nausea. Stan feels his tight Virgin ass stretched wide. He feels his anal ring resist causing entense pain.

Stan breaths hard and tries to control himself. Muffled sobs emit from Stans mouth. As he struggles to breath he feels Ze’s finger dig into his asshole. A flash of intense pain jolts into Stans asshole followed by a glorious feeling of relief as his anal ring finally loosens and allows the Cock to penetrate. Stan sobs in relief. His Cock hardens again as Tomas pushes in until it’s all the way in.

Tomas and Stan both are breathing hard. Damn you to are hot to watch. I gotta join. Teach! Look here! Ze places his phone on a tree stump on a small tripod. Look at the Cam teach. I’ll remove my gag if you look! Stan nods his head yes. Ze reaches over and yanks Stans shorts from his mouth.

You want both holes filled teach? Like your wife? Taunts Tomas. Yes! Yes yes! Stammers stan. Feed me Ze begs stan. Ze Push’s his Cock to Stans mouth and Stan greedily sucks the Asian Cock. He feels Tomas slowly pull out before pushing back in.
 
Tomas watched Ze's face as he speared Mr Fitzpatrick's mouth. The Chinese guy was brutal, hands behind the teacher's head pulling him hard onto his cock and plunging in deep. The older man gagged and spluttered, so absorbed that Tomas had to work extra hard pumping his ass.

But he was in deep now too. Mr Fitzpatrick's ass was completely open and filled with Tomas's cock. Tomas's balls slapped off Mr Fitzpatrick's perineum. The boys leaned across their prey, high five-ing as Mr Fitzpatrick moaned and bucked.

"He loves this," Ze said, hands on thrusting hips. "Loves this violation. And he's not a bad cocksucker. Not the worst I've had."

"Mmmm," said Tomas. "And he's been pestering me ever since I arrived. Hey, Mr Fitzpatrick, you are now a fully fledged faggot. Say thank you to your cocky boyfriends."

Mr Fitzpatrick grunted around Ze's cock.

"Are you going to cum again?" Tomas asked.

Ze nodded, which seemed to bring it on. His cock exploded. Mr Fitzpatrick gagged and spat, but Ze didn't let up, holding the teacher onto his cock until he was spent.

"Had enough?" Ze asked, as he withdrew from the older man's mouth.

Tomas could see the streams of cum which stretched from Ze's cock head. And then he came too, spasming inside his teacher's ass. His warm seed flooded Mr Fitzpatrick's anal cavity. He looked down, pulled out slightly, and watched as his semen leaked out around his cock and ran down the older man's legs.

"Fuck," Tomas said. "That was fucking great."

Ze reached down and took the shorts from Mr Fitzpatrick's mouth.

"Fuck, oh fuck, boys," Mr Fitzpatrick said, rolling over onto his side and then his back, on the picnic table.

The teacher's face and ass were slick with the boys' cum, and red where the boys had fucked him brutally. Mr Fitzpatrick lay panting and drained, bending and stretching his legs aimlessly while coughing up semen which sprayed up and onto his stomach.

The boys stood alongside.

"Have you had enough, teach, or do you want some more?" Ze asked.

And then the Chinese boy touched Tomas's arm and pointed into the grass. Someone had dropped a beer bottle.

"You wouldn't, Ze. You wouldn't."
 
Last edited:
Stan lay there gasping. Gasping loud and in a state of pain and bliss. Oh oh oh my lord. His chests heaves as he stares up at the tree leaves. Stan feels elated and free finally. Free from the heterosexual chains that has bound him since child hood.

Stan lays there until he’s jolted back to the present as Ze presses something cold against his lips. Stan sees a old Corona Long neck bottle pressed against his lips! Suck it fag boy! Ze demands. Stan opens his mouth and sucks the cold glass bottle.

As Stan Suck the boys laugh and film the cum spluttered teacher sucking the bottle naked. Ok Teach? Ready for round two?

Ze pulls the bottle out laughing. Your gonna get Fucked by mr corona!!

Fuck me senseless Stan demands. Ze press’s the Longneck into Stans red gaping asshole.

Stan grunts as the bottle goes in further and further Stretching his ass wider and wider. Arggggg. Stan screams in pain as the wide part of the bottle violates his ass. Nooooooo

Soon Ze pulls the bottle out and grabs hold of the long neck and thrusts the wide bottom of them bottle into Stans ass repeatedly until Stan sobs and orgasms. Then passes out. Tomas looks on in shock!
 
"Shit, Ze. That was rough."

Ze laughed. Mr Fitzpatrick lay on the picnic table, a spent wreck.

"Throw it away, quick," Tomas whispered to Ze.

"No, I'm going to keep it as a souvenir," the Chinese guy said. "I want to present it to Teach like a trophy. On your ascension to faggothood. Something like that. Coming back to the dorm?"

Ze gathered his clothes from where they'd been strewn round the site. Tomas did likewise, before taking one last look at Mr Fitzpatrick. The older man held up his hand.

"Tomas, thank you for everything."

Everything? Tomas thought.

"Today I have realised what I really want. Who I really am. A faggot's fucktoy. A submissive to be dominated by beautiful boys like you. I will never forget you and how you have liberated me. Now go. We will talk tomorrow."

Tomas smiled, and he and Ze walked away without speaking.

"That guy is one seriously fucked up dude," Tomas said when they were out of ear shot.

The boys dressed.

"This is going to be one helluva year," Ze said.

Tomas realised Ze was holding not only the beer bottle, but also Mr Fitzpatrick's clothes.
 
Stan lays there on the table, naked, cum,splattered, sobbing softly in pain and ecstasy. Stan slowly comes back to reality and gradually realises what has happened.

Stan jumps off the table and winces in pain. His ass and mouth aches fiercly. Oh what have I done lord!? Stan mutters. He looks around frantically for his clothes. Giving up he scrambles into the bushes to hide his naked cum splattered body.

Stan crawls through the shrubs until he is three houses down from his house. Stan is near panic and about to have a break down. Stan is crying and tears stream down his face as the guilt hits him.

Stan sees an opening and sprints across the street and jumps the fence into his backyard. Stan sneaks into the same window. Stan breathe heavily, drenched in cum, standing in the hallway when he hears voices.
 
Susan Fitzpatrick fucked Joe Riffle in the marital bed. Without a third person to join them, Susan found their session a bit vanilla for her liking. Fucking Joe and Mike, even once a month, had given her a new lease on life. The joy of pleasing and being pleased by multiple partners was something she'd never known during her brief sex life with Stan. If anything, her threesomes with Joe and Mike had opened up the possibility of sex with more than two men. She mentioned it to Joe as they lay on the double bed fresh from coitus.

"Have you ever been in a gangbang?"

The religious studies teacher raised himself on one elbow.

"Sure," Joe said. "In the Marines that was the usual way we fucked. There were never enough girls to go round in some places, so we'd hire a girl for the night, and we'd all fuck her."

At the very suggestion Susan was already feeling wet again. She asked Joe to tell her what went on.

"You know. Gangbanging."

"I don't know," she said. "One at a time taking turns or as many cocks at once as she could take?"

"Well, that depended on how it played out. But I've been in both."

Susan thought for a moment.

"Would you arrange a gangbang for me?"

Joe pulled himself up until he was leaning on the pillows.

"I guess so. If that's what you want."

She rolled over and put her head on his stomach.

"I do," she said. "I want to be tested. I want to know what my limits are. And I want to know as soon as possible, before my whole life shrivels up and dies in this shithole with Stan."

Joe sighed.

"You know he came to my place after our last session with Mike? The night someone reported naked guys on campus."

Susan laughed.

"I wondered if that was you and Mike."

"Hmmm. It was a close call. Anyway, he told me he was riddled with guilt about his thoughts. His sexual thoughts."

"Stan has guilty thoughts?" Susan said. "Well that's as far as it goes with Stan."

"I'm not sure," Joe said. "He wants to try things, but gay mostly. I think it's the boys."

Susan sat up straight and reached for a cigarette.

"I knew it," she said. "It's the Miguel thing all over again. It's this Tomas guy. From Argentina. Stan has been mooning round the place ever since Tomas arrived. Have you seen this guy? Six feet of smooth Latin testosterone. He slopes round the place with his shirt open showing his chest, and his ass out of his tight jeans. Sex on a stick we called guys like that at college."

"Tomas is obviously gay," Joe said. "Stan would be crazy to interfere with the boys. They might be 18, but he's a teacher."

Susan lit up and passed the pack to Joe.

"I don't really care who he interferes with," she said. "So long as he does it away from here and leaves me alone."

Joe dragged on a cigarette, expelling the smoke in a rush.

"I told Stan I'd come to the house and speak to you both about his issues."

"Shit," Susan said. "You should stick to religious studies and fucking faculty wives. Counselling will just spread you too thin."
 
Last edited:
Stan waits on the stairs. Still naked, sore and caked in cum. His ears burn as he listens to his wife’s words. Gangbangs! She’s Fucking Joe! Doesn’t care who I Fuck? Filthy whore Stan murmurs angrily. She must really hate gays to! Stan sneaks back down the stairs and finds some old shorts and t shirt and let’s himself out quietly. He jogs over to the campus gym.

Stan enters the staff shower room and has a long hot shower. Stan can’t believe the amount of cum that washes out of his anus and off if his skin. As Stan lathers himself the soap stings his sore anus.
Soon Stans Cock is hard again. Omg I’m a sick man! Stan goes over the near rape scene where Tomas and Ze took him over and over. Before he realises it Stan Cums in his hands. Omg! I’m sick! Mutters Stan.

Stan dresses and walks out and over to the Dormitory and finds Tomas’s pigeon hole and leaves a note. “See me at my house tomorrow ar noon at my house to review your course selection. Come alone as this is a one on one mentor session.”

Stan smiles to himself as he knows Susan will be out until at least 5pm and wouldn’t even be home then as Susan and Stan had a counseling session with Joe scheduled for 4:30 pm at Joes office.

Stan feels a stir in his loins just thinking of his meet with Tomas. Alone! All to himself. Maybe he can discuss some loving sex instead of rape sex. I’ll hace at least 3 hours with him! Stan bites his finger and starts his walk home.

As Stan walks he grows a bit angry and embarrassed thinking of what an idiot he was seeking out advice from Joe! He wanders if he could ever get even with Susan or joe.

Stan arrives home and walks in noisily to let Susan know he’s home. It was unnecessary as Susan had left. Stan prepares his lesson plans during the afternoon and has a lite dinner. When Susan gets home he tells her he’s not feeling well and goes to bed early.

The next morning Stan wakes and stretches. His anus is sore, but he feels happier then he has ever had. He goes downstairs to find Susan has left already. Thank God! He showers and decides to shave his Cock, balls and ass like Tomas has and then searches Susan’s panty drawer until he finds a similar string bikin he saw Tomas wear.

stan slips on the bikini bottom and can’t believe how good it feels. He slips into his black silk robe, slaps on some cologne and awaits Tomas’s arrival.
 
Last edited:
Ze handed the note to Tomas.

"The pervert left something in your pigeonhole after our session yesterday."

Tomas read it lying on his bed:

"See me tomorrow at noon
at my house to review
your course selection.
Come alone as this is a
one on one mentor session.”

"A one on one session," Ze laughed. "He's just a guy who can't take two cocks at once. I'm going into the town to find some sushi. Coming?"

It was the day before school started. Mr Blake had told them to expect three more guys, but already 11am and no one had showed. Ze had dressed in his smartest skin tight jeans and shirt, unbuttoned to show an impressive gold neckchain, and backwards baseball cap. The steady breeze blowing into the room played at his shirt, opening it wide.

"No," Tomas said. "I guess I should get dressed and find out what Mr Fitzpatrick wants. Call in at his place on your way back, please. I might need assistance."

Ze laughed again, then left for the bright lights of Plainville on his own. Tomas rose, stretched and dressed. He chose a tight sleeveless yellow T and lycra bike shorts, styled his hair with gel up into a wave, inserted his ear studs, and examined himself in the mirror with approval when he was done.

The campus was quiet, just the maintenance guys working on a fence in the distance. It was hard to believe that tomorrow term would commence and St Priapus would be alive with students and staff.

Tomas knocked at the Fitzpatrick home and Stan opened the door. The two men looked each other up and down closely. Tomas wondered if Stan spent every non-working day in his bath robe.

"Come in," Stan said. "I've been waiting for you."
 
Stan looks Tomas up and down and any apprehension he felt due to his religious believes drain away immediately. Stan, says come in Tomas, and steps aside as the Latin stud steps into the house. As he steps through the front door his foot moves the foot rug just outside the front door and uncovers the spare key hidden under it. Stan closes and locks the front door without noticing the uncovered key.

Stans eyes take in the tight shirt and Lycra shorts. He hugs Tomas and let’s his hand roam Tomas’s chest, ass and finally his bulge.

Stan takes Tomas by the hand and leads him upstairs to the marital bed and sits him on the bed. Stan pours two double scotch’s and hands One to Tomas. Thanks for coming Tomas. Thanks for opening my eyes. Cheers. They clink glasses and both men drain the strong whiskey in one swallow. Stan pulls Tomas to him and kisses his lips long and hard, both men’s tongue swirling. Stan feels elated like when he kissed Susan for the first time on their wedding night.

Make love to me Tomas! Show me how to have hot gay sinful loving sex! Stan whispers in Tomas’s ear. Stan kisses down tomas’s neck to his chest. Stan pulls the tight yellow shirt up and let’s His tongue glide over the Latinos hard nipples and he licks and sucks them like he used to do to Susan’s nipples. Stans hands are roaming Tomas’s hot muscled body as his tongue glides past the belly button to the bulge in Tomas’s sexy Lycra shorts.

Stan waists no time and pulls out tomas’s Cock and is soon licking the long hard shaft and balls before he sucks the Cockhead into his mouth and begins to suck. It’s only his second blow Job but Stan seems to be a natural. Stan feels Tomas’s hand lay lightly on the back of his head and moans softly.
 
Last edited:
Tomas was bemused by Mr Fitzpatrick's ardour. Not that he was surprised the older man wanted to fuck him. Tomas liked fucking men and being fucked by them, so why shouldn't Mr Fitzpatrick? And Tomas knew he was an attractive young guy. He took care of himself. He dressed well. He strutted his stuff. The teacher wasn't the first older man who'd pestered him for a fuck.

What confused Tomas was Mr Fitzpatrick's lack of any sense of the seriousness of the risk he was taking. Here he was propositioning a student in the school where he taught, in the house he shared with his wife (where was Mrs Fitzpatrick, Tomas wondered), and all on the day before the school term began. Fuck, the whole place would soon be alive with people returning to campus for the new school year.

But Tomas found Mr Fitzpatrick attractive in a sort of naive, vulnerable way. Did that make sense when the naive party was older by 20 years? When they spit roasted him roughly on the picnic table yesterday, and then Ze had effectively raped him with a bottle? It was a wonder Mr Fitzpatrick had come back for more less than 24 hours later. I'm overthinking it, Tomas thought as his teacher plied him with whiskey, kissed him, asked him to make love, and pulled at his clothes.

Tomas consented by his silence. What was there to lose? Mr and Mrs Fitzpatrick were obviously a couple in name only, and if he took a purely transactional approach, having something on Mr Fitzpatrick might be useful insurance.

And then the older man extracted Tomas's cock from his lycra bike shorts and clamped his mouth over it. The sheer unbridled urgency in Mr Fitzpatrick's acting like this was amusing. Not to mention that all things considered, his teacher, self proclaimed gay novice, was giving him a rather intense and arousing blow job.

Tomas smiled, placed his hand on the back of the older man's head and gently pulled him further onto his cock. Mr Fitzpatrick moaned obligingly.
 
Last edited:
Stan is so arouses his body is almost shivering. Stan can’t believe he’s denied himself the pleasure of cock for his entire life due to his church’s believes. Stan sucks and slurp Tomas’s Cock until he feels it swell and about to cum. Stan giggles like a boy and squeezes the base of Tomas’s Cock preventing him from cuming. He then licks down Tomas’s shaft to his balls then on to his taint. He pauses at Tomas’s inviting anus. Stan’s tongue glides over Tomas’s anus until it’s wet and slippery. Stans abnormally Long tongue pushes into the lads tight hairless anus.

Stan smiles as he hears the young lad moan loudly. Mr! Ohhhh. Your tongue is so long! The lad moans as his anus is probed by the longest tongue of his young life. Stans Cock is almost unbearably hard and swollen. He’s put on a cock ring! Something he discovered on line. Stan is proud of his engorged Cock.

He slips his tongue out of Tomas’s ass and rises to kneeling position in front of the young Latino. I’m gonna Fuck you as I stare Into your gorgeous eyes! Stan says excitedly. He reaches for the sex lube and lathers his swollen Cock as Tomas stares up at him. The history teacher lines his swollen Cock against the gorgeous lads anus and pauses. This is what you call bareback isn’t?

Stan pushes his cock into the tight anal cavity. Omg!! Stan groans. Your so tight! Stan begins to fuck Tomas with long hard thrusts. Stans eyes are glazed in Lust. As his hands grip the lads waist and increases his tempo.
 
Tomas relaxed into Mr Fitzpatrick's assault. He was aroused by his teacher's innocence, all giggly and smutty talk like a teen popping his cherry.

And then the tongue fuck. Christ! He must have practised that on his wife, however long ago it was they actually still fucked. Tomas had never fucked a woman, but he guessed an ass was an ass, however you licked it.

His fuck buddy Florencio, back in Buenos Aires, was a great tongue fucker, a great ass rimmer. Tomas regretted that Mr Fitzpatrick hadn't set up a camera so he could show this off later.

And all the while the older man had his eyes trained on Tomas, some sort of bond or maybe seeking constant approval. Tomas nodded and smiled and sighed, twisting and stretching into whatever shape his teacher seemed to want to make him, and to heighten his own pleasure of course.

Mr Fitzpatrick stood at the end of the bed, panting, his cock hard with intent, looking down where Tomas lay on his back.

"I'm gonna fuck you as I stare into your gorgeous eyes," the teacher said.

And then Mr Fitzpatrick lubed up his cock like a pro.

"I watched a video," he said. "To get it right."

And then, lining up his cock with Tomas's ass, Mr Fitzpatrick pressed his rod into the 18 year old's tight hole.

"This is what you call bareback, isn't it?"

Tomas nodded, panting and groaning. Mr Fitzpatrick was big. And far from wanting a romantic fuck, lube and all, he was going at it like a pile driver. Tomas tried to go with the violation, let Mr Fitzpatrick have his way, get the whole first anal fuck ticked off the older man's bucket list.

But the long hard thrusts, the tempo, were hurting.

"Ease up, Mr Fitzpatrick," he said. "Please."

But the older man continued oblivious, a look of extreme ecstasy on his face. Tomas asked again, louder, then screamed for him to stop.

"Are you OK? What the fu...?"

The bedroom door banged open, and Joe Riffle, the religious studies teacher charged into the room.
 
Last edited:
Stan was pile driving the young students ass hard. His eyes glazed as Tomas protested. Stan’s mind goes back to seeing Susan being fucked like a whore. His anger grows as he fucks Tomas harder. Fuck you bitch! I’m taking your slut ass Susan!

I’m not Susan screams Tomas. Stan is nearing orgasm when the door flings open. Stan looks at joe and doesn’t even pause. Well well well. If it’s not my wife’s man slut! What the Fuck are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be banging my Whore wife?! Unggggg. Stan plunges in Harder. Im busy Fucking my bitch! Join in or Fuck off!!

In fact joe! Plug this hot Latinos mouth with that big marine Cock to shut him the Fuck up. I know you Marines have always liked hardcore gay Fucking! Stan nears orgasm as joe hurriedly undressed and walks over and pushes his Cock into the screaming Latinos mouth. Stans pushes all the way in with one more violent thrust and Cums hard, deep inside the lads ass.

Stan pulls our jetting cum as he looks at joe. Mmm. Nice Cock joe! Stans Cock remains hard and almost grotesque as the Cock ring squeezes the base of his Cock n balls.

Stan ignores Tomas and walks to Joe as Tomas sucks him with tear filled eyes. Nice body marine! Stan drops to his knees behind joe and begins to rim his ass with that loooong tongue! Soon the tongue slips between Joes hard ass and tongue Fucks him.
 
Susan Fitzpatrick mused as she drove back from the mall. A 4.30pm counselling session with Stan in Joe's office. What would that achieve? She didn't want Stan to be counselled. She just wanted him to find out who he was and get the fuck out of her life. Not necessarily in that order.

She turned into the road leading to the school. That new Chinese student, Ze, was standing out front of the tavern on the corner, with a group of big black guys. Why did all these young guys look so hot? When she met and married Stan it was enough for a guy to have a pulse. All you wanted was to get laid, married, and leave home. Maybe it was fashion or feminism or something. All the young guys she encountered wore fashionable clothes, went to the gym, had their hair done professionally, liked jewellery and accessories. Some even wore make-up.

Susan couldn't even pick which ones were gay anymore. In her day it was easy. They minced, wore bright colours, worked in retail or the arts, liked conversation with women. That was the easiest way to tell. Straight men had nothing to say. Why, they even fucked in the dark to avoid eye contact. But now, even gender was fluid. Were people gay or straight anymore?

Susan felt she was straight. She had no desire to fuck a woman. She wasn't even sure how women did it. It was just cuddling and kissing, right?

Was Stan gay? Probably. He had no interest in sex with her. Hadn't for years. And he was fixated on the students. A different one each year. It was Miguel last year, and the guy from Sweden before that. And now Tomas. He was a real find. An adonis. And gay. What a waste.

Thank Christ she had Joe. And Mike, once a month at least. Joe was a real man. You wouldn't catch Joe gelling his hair and strutting about in string-sided bikini swimwear. Although, she thought, he did have a great body. Maybe she should try to get him into a pair of speedos. Privately, of course. Just for her.

Susan drove through the school gates much earlier than planned. Her favourite hairdresser had been ill, so she cancelled the appointment. She'd go home first, freshen up, and then go to Joe's place at 4.30pm. Whether or not Stan showed she didn't give a fuck. A one-on-one counselling session with Joe sounded much more desirable.

She parked the car, gathered her shopping and walked up to the door. It was ajar. Stepping into the gloomy hallway she could hear noises upstairs. The bedroom. What's Stan up to now, she thought.

Susan climbed the stairs, bemused by the strange sounds. Grunting and sobbing. No, it couldn't be? Stan had someone in their bed.

She pushed open the door...
 
Last edited:
Tomas was enjoying sucking the former marines Cock now that Stan had finished pile driving his young South American anus. Tomas was an exceptional Cock sucker and he knew Joe was enjoying it by his moans and by the grip he had of Tomas’s hair. Damn you’re a good Cock sucker! Grunts joe. Better then Stans wife! Lol. Oooooooohhhhh! Joe moans as Stan grips his ass cheeks and tongue Fucks him harder and faster. Oh god ! Joe bites his lip. Feels good stan! I never thought it would.

Stan’s Long tongue is deep in joes ass stretching and lubing it. Stans face burns red at the mention of Susan! Prick! Stan thinks. I’ll show him! Stan stands back up and presses his hard slippery Cock between joes ass cheeks. He thrusts up and down gliding his Cock up and down joes ass crack.

Tomas can feel joe is about to cum. He’s enjoying that tongue! Tomas thinks to himself. The lads eyes are closed but he feels Joes cock swell in his mouth. Tomas’s head is suddenly jerked backward violently. He opens his eyes and sees Stan standing behind joe and has just thrust his Cock into joes ass.

Stan knows joe is shocked. Stan loved that shocked grunting groan that escaped joes mouth. H h how? You’ve already cum gasps Joe! Viagra Bitch! Stan grasps Joe by the hips and slowly begins to push his cock in further and further. As Stans Cock finally reaches deep penetration, Joes Cock explodes in Tomas’s mouth. Omg!! Tomas expertly milks Joes Cock swallowing the cum as Stan slowly begins to fuck joes ass.

Tomas’s Cock is raging hard and dripping cum and he pulls joe onto the bed so the marine is in doggi position. Stan inches forward and grabs joe by the waist and Fucks slowly with a sneer on his face. Tomas places his Cock to joes lips and says your turn! The young man pushes his Cock into joes mouth and is surprised when joe starts to suck.

Stan is enjoying himself immensely. As his slowly Fucks Joe, he grunts... “ did you Fuck my wife this way?” Joe can’t answer because he had Tomas’s Cock in his mouth.

Suddenly the door opens and Stan sees his wife Susan standing there in a state of shock uncomprehending what her eyes are seeing.

Stan doesn’t stop fucking ... honey! Your fucktoy here, um Joe, is here to counsel us! Tomas and I will be finished with him shortly.
 
Back
Top