Old 01-21-2018, 04:11 PM   #2601
NomDePlay
Really Experienced
 
NomDePlay is offline
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Mideastern USA
Posts: 287
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlliaPotestas View Post
Thank you, x

Adventurous or stupid, Iíve not decided yet...



Thank you, x

Silliness is my comfort blanket, I canít flash my bits without it. Acts as a defence mechanism - if I donít take myself too seriously, I canít be hurt when others donít either...



Neither... turn of phrase about how uncomfortable I feel when I try to do proper Ďsexyí...

Littleís are weird as fuck in my opinion (I know thatís judge-y and probably offends, donít care - pretending to be super childlike in a grown relationship is creepy...) I want to be spanked like a grown woman - is that so weird?



Thank you, x

Can I call on all men to developer fetishís for comfy stuff? - big knickers say, or non-wired bras... youíd be helping the sisterhood out immensely
If it helps at all, I'd like seeing you naked ... *GRIN* Is that comfy enough??
__________________
Enjoy every sandwich ...
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-21-2018, 04:36 PM   #2602
Todger65
Usually Horny
 
Todger65's Avatar
 
Todger65 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: UK or anywhere you want me
Posts: 10,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlliaPotestas View Post

Neither... turn of phrase about how uncomfortable I feel when I try to do proper Ďsexyí...

Littleís are weird as fuck in my opinion (I know thatís judge-y and probably offends, donít care - pretending to be super childlike in a grown relationship is creepy...) I want to be spanked like a grown woman - is that so weird?
Thanks that explains it. Shan't ask that again. Just shows how easy it is to put wrong meaning to words without background knowledge.

So when I see you sat on your own one morning at breakfast in a hotel, browsing Lit, and lean down and ask you if you are ready for your full on adult spanking, you will shudder, and say yes, instead of blacking my eye.
__________________
Available on Skype, Hangouts or as a last resort kik for the ladies, but please text only to start with. Voice is not always possible due to my hearing problems, but if we get on I am willing to try voice or video.

http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3627719

Playgrounder #425

Team PM
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-21-2018, 05:27 PM   #2603
mythicman62
Literotica Guru
 
mythicman62's Avatar
 
mythicman62 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Island Lake, IL
Posts: 1,087
What wonderful views of your lovely ass and legs. You can wrap your beautiful legs around me anytime you desire!
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-21-2018, 06:26 PM   #2604
ohverbatum7
Literotica Guru
 
ohverbatum7 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Scotland
Posts: 6,430
spanked

Seeing this is a wish, couldn't your man fulfill this desire,or would it be more thrilling from a stranger?
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-22-2018, 01:17 AM   #2605
AlliaPotestas
Literotica Guru
 
AlliaPotestas's Avatar
 
AlliaPotestas is offline
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Going....
Posts: 2,386
Quote:
Originally Posted by NomDePlay View Post
If it helps at all, I'd like seeing you naked ... *GRIN* Is that comfy enough??
We are all naked underneath it all...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todger65 View Post
Thanks that explains it. Shan't ask that again. Just shows how easy it is to put wrong meaning to words without background knowledge.

So when I see you sat on your own one morning at breakfast in a hotel, browsing Lit, and lean down and ask you if you are ready for your full on adult spanking, you will shudder, and say yes, instead of blacking my eye.
Sorry if I was a little sharp, as one of the way too many people that were abused, Ďlittlesí and Ďdaddiesí bother me...

psst - donít assume Iím so easy to say yes to the first guy that propositions me with a spanking in the breakfast room, I mean I might be - itís not happened yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythicman62 View Post
What wonderful views of your lovely ass and legs. You can wrap your beautiful legs around me anytime you desire!
You might regret saying that, they can be strong, like a cobra strong

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohverbatum7 View Post
spanked

Seeing this is a wish, couldn't your man fulfill this desire,or would it be more thrilling from a stranger?
He has done, I normally giggle all the way through and that may somewhat alter the effect...
__________________
Stuff that floats my boat...

My silly thread:
Freedwoman

  Reply With Quote

Old 01-22-2018, 08:36 AM   #2606
Todger65
Usually Horny
 
Todger65's Avatar
 
Todger65 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: UK or anywhere you want me
Posts: 10,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlliaPotestas View Post

psst - donít assume Iím so easy to say yes to the first guy that propositions me with a spanking in the breakfast room, I mean I might be - itís not happened yet
So you have that to look forward to, my approaching you.
__________________
Available on Skype, Hangouts or as a last resort kik for the ladies, but please text only to start with. Voice is not always possible due to my hearing problems, but if we get on I am willing to try voice or video.

http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3627719

Playgrounder #425

Team PM
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-22-2018, 09:52 AM   #2607
ohverbatum7
Literotica Guru
 
ohverbatum7 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Scotland
Posts: 6,430
Spanked

I like that fun is a part of your sexual experience and hopefully it is mutually stimulating.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-22-2018, 09:59 AM   #2608
ohverbatum7
Literotica Guru
 
ohverbatum7 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Scotland
Posts: 6,430
cobra strong

They do say that near death by asphyxiation is an thrilling experience, but count me out!
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-22-2018, 02:54 PM   #2609
Cogan
In a shower near you
 
Cogan's Avatar
 
Cogan is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Sweden
Posts: 4,722
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlliaPotestas View Post
I nearly didnít share this, partly because my thighs are very chunky monkey from this angle... they look much better on all fours... but they are what they are and they are strong enough to carry me - I should maybe be a little more grateful for my strong thighs...

But also because I hadnít thought about the fact a little bit of tampon string would be visible - then I thought fuck it! Youíll all big enough to deal with the fact women bleed, and if youíre not fuck off... problem solved (Iím in that sort of mood today, sorry, not sorry... )

I like the view!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlliaPotestas View Post
More stocking tops as I pretend to be more sophisticated than I am... I feel like a little girl playing dress up because I would never wear this is real life...

I still donít quite it right but I am having more fun than a grown woman should with such silliness

This is nice too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlliaPotestas View Post

Can I call on all men to developer fetishís for comfy stuff? - big knickers say, or non-wired bras... youíd be helping the sisterhood out immensely
Like a oversized sweater?
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-22-2018, 05:20 PM   #2610
ohverbatum7
Literotica Guru
 
ohverbatum7 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Scotland
Posts: 6,430
Hope this is not too energetic for you!

https://youtu.be/ahoJReiCaPk
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-22-2018, 07:44 PM   #2611
mythicman62
Literotica Guru
 
mythicman62's Avatar
 
mythicman62 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Island Lake, IL
Posts: 1,087
I love a strong woman. You can wrap your legs tight around me!
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2018, 05:15 AM   #2612
AlliaPotestas
Literotica Guru
 
AlliaPotestas's Avatar
 
AlliaPotestas is offline
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Going....
Posts: 2,386
Quote:
Originally Posted by Todger65 View Post
So you have that to look forward to, my approaching you.
But how will I know itís you - I could do off with anyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohverbatum7 View Post
Spanked

I like that fun is a part of your sexual experience and hopefully it is mutually stimulating.
I giggle through a lot of sex, until I donít... thatís the point of no return, when my giggles stop... I giggle mostly when Iím trying to do proper Ďsexyí - my nervous laugh comes out


Quote:
Originally Posted by ohverbatum7 View Post
cobra strong

They do say that near death by asphyxiation is an thrilling experience, but count me out!
Youíre ok unless they end up round your neck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cogan View Post
I like the view!


This is nice too!



Like a oversized sweater?
Oversized sweater, no knickers - that, I can manage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohverbatum7 View Post
Hope this is not too energetic for you!

https://youtu.be/ahoJReiCaPk
At work - so no idea what this is... will look later, x

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythicman62 View Post
I love a strong woman. You can wrap your legs tight around me!
I love being a strong woman!
__________________
Stuff that floats my boat...

My silly thread:
Freedwoman

  Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2018, 05:17 AM   #2613
AlliaPotestas
Literotica Guru
 
AlliaPotestas's Avatar
 
AlliaPotestas is offline
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Going....
Posts: 2,386
Didnít want to get out of bed this morning... but I did, difficult to throw a sickie when the companyís paying for the hotel...

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 912AF193-1CA4-45CC-96F0-8A7C20816842.jpg (15.0 KB, 0 views)
__________________
Stuff that floats my boat...

My silly thread:
Freedwoman

  Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2018, 06:28 AM   #2614
ducks
Literotica Guru
 
ducks's Avatar
 
ducks is offline
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Heart of Dixie
Posts: 3,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlliaPotestas View Post
Didnít want to get out of bed this morning... but I did, difficult to throw a sickie when the companyís paying for the hotel...

Gorgeous view. Need some company in there ?
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2018, 07:59 AM   #2615
Todger65
Usually Horny
 
Todger65's Avatar
 
Todger65 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: UK or anywhere you want me
Posts: 10,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlliaPotestas View Post
Didnít want to get out of bed this morning... but I did, difficult to throw a sickie when the companyís paying for the hotel...

http://forum.literotica.com/attachme...1&d=1516702607
Nice crisp white bed linen should never be left unstained. Move over, let's give the housekeeping something to ensure they change your bed.
__________________
Available on Skype, Hangouts or as a last resort kik for the ladies, but please text only to start with. Voice is not always possible due to my hearing problems, but if we get on I am willing to try voice or video.

http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3627719

Playgrounder #425

Team PM
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2018, 08:28 AM   #2616
ohverbatum7
Literotica Guru
 
ohverbatum7 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Scotland
Posts: 6,430
giggle

I would find that disconcerting and would reach for my 12 rule for reassurance, ....... I can dream can't I?
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2018, 08:35 AM   #2617
scotluvsoral
Literotica Guru
 
scotluvsoral's Avatar
 
scotluvsoral is offline
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Vermont
Posts: 9,417
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlliaPotestas View Post
Didnít want to get out of bed this morning... but I did, difficult to throw a sickie when the companyís paying for the hotel...

What a lovely and sexy view!!!!
__________________
Experience your life fully & never use the autopilot function!!! Remember to bounce some every day!
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2018, 08:41 AM   #2618
ohverbatum7
Literotica Guru
 
ohverbatum7 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Scotland
Posts: 6,430
sickie

I don't believe that for a moment, your made of sterner stuff !
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2018, 09:21 AM   #2619
Cogan
In a shower near you
 
Cogan's Avatar
 
Cogan is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Sweden
Posts: 4,722
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlliaPotestas View Post
Oversized sweater, no knickers - that, I can manage
My favorite!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlliaPotestas View Post
Didnít want to get out of bed this morning... but I did, difficult to throw a sickie when the companyís paying for the hotel...

It looks nice and comfortable. Sexy and inviting as well......
Oh those moral dilemmas.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2018, 10:27 AM   #2620
ohverbatum7
Literotica Guru
 
ohverbatum7 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Scotland
Posts: 6,430
Bed photo

An interesting perspective, it may be hard to imagine,but I'm standing right behind you head, and couldn't get a better view of those luscious breasts, so it's with great difficulty I resist caressing.
Not sure If I should be locked up, or commended for my fertile imagination.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2018, 12:51 PM   #2621
draconus_infernus
Literotica Guru
 
draconus_infernus's Avatar
 
draconus_infernus is offline
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Hiding in plain sight
Posts: 6,381
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlliaPotestas View Post
Didnít want to get out of bed this morning... but I did, difficult to throw a sickie when the companyís paying for the hotel...

I can sympathize. I didnít want to get out of bed this morning either.
__________________
This is where I'm supposed to say something witty, isn't it? Well........ yeah, I got nothing.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-24-2018, 10:52 AM   #2622
tnman03
Rustic rapscallion
 
tnman03's Avatar
 
tnman03 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: South East
Posts: 10,683
#2613 is a beautiful bed shot of your lovely breasts and really turned out great. Here's hoping that your day went well once you were up and about and that you caught your second wind.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-24-2018, 05:11 PM   #2623
AlliaPotestas
Literotica Guru
 
AlliaPotestas's Avatar
 
AlliaPotestas is offline
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Going....
Posts: 2,386
Quote:
Originally Posted by ducks View Post
Gorgeous view. Need some company in there ?
Probably, I struggle to sleep in hotel rooms, and I think it is partly being alone - I look forward to being back in my own bed, x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todger65 View Post
Nice crisp white bed linen should never be left unstained. Move over, let's give the housekeeping something to ensure they change your bed.
Not true!!! I hate to leave hotels a mess, I am tidier than I am at home - the idea of other people cleaning up behind me offends my working class heart... I am however, quite happy to make a mess in my own bed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohverbatum7 View Post
giggle

I would find that disconcerting and would reach for my 12 rule for reassurance, ....... I can dream can't I?
See - just the mention of your 12inch rule and Iím grinning like an idiot to myself in my hotel room... I donít do very well at serious sex - I have to be made to take it seriously...

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotluvsoral View Post
What a lovely and sexy view!!!!
Thank you, x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohverbatum7 View Post
sickie

I don't believe that for a moment, your made of sterner stuff !
I am actually, but there are still days I want to pull the duvet back over my head and go back to sleep....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cogan View Post
My favorite!



It looks nice and comfortable. Sexy and inviting as well......
Oh those moral dilemmas.
Haha! I love a good moral dilemma - Iíve got a couple of cute little books on philosophical arguments which I dip into occasionally, might dig out when home and share a philosophical dilemma with you


Quote:
Originally Posted by ohverbatum7 View Post
Bed photo

An interesting perspective, it may be hard to imagine,but I'm standing right behind you head, and couldn't get a better view of those luscious breasts, so it's with great difficulty I resist caressing.
Not sure If I should be locked up, or commended for my fertile imagination.
I misread that heading as Ďbad photoí... thereís a head board... and a wall... you would have struggled to stand behind... straddled maybe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by draconus_infernus View Post
I can sympathize. I didnít want to get out of bed this morning either.
I was about to say, I need to win the lottery - but the irony is, I wouldnít want to stay in bed then - Iíd want to be off doing things, see things, travelling, living... I wanted to stay because I didnít want to go to work but maybe my lesson is to still find a way of doing things and seeing things, just littler things... Iím now inspired to maybe get up a little earlier and find an alternative walk to work... am rambling now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnman03 View Post
#2613 is a beautiful bed shot of your lovely breasts and really turned out great. Here's hoping that your day went well once you were up and about and that you caught your second wind.
It did go well actually..... I was worried about some work Iíd done for a grouchy guy but he gave good feedback
__________________
Stuff that floats my boat...

My silly thread:
Freedwoman

  Reply With Quote

Old 01-24-2018, 05:34 PM   #2624
ohverbatum7
Literotica Guru
 
ohverbatum7 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Scotland
Posts: 6,430
So sorry, I missed the inches sign on my 12, I wouldn't want you get the Idea I was dragging around a 12ft shlong, might terrify a refined lady such as yourself.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-24-2018, 05:43 PM   #2625
ohverbatum7
Literotica Guru
 
ohverbatum7 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Scotland
Posts: 6,430
head board

It would take more than a fertile imagination.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:31 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.