Old 01-21-2018, 04:19 PM   #176
whenagain
Literotica Guru
 
whenagain's Avatar
 
whenagain is offline
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Seattle
Posts: 855
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacyWilde View Post
*

Being naughty while I wait for my boy to finish in the bathroom.

I have a lot of subs they know they are one in many. I'm upfront about that, always. But I still make them feel special. They love it when they know I'm in a session with another and I take time out to send them a naughty pic...

But what they don't realise is, I'm actually cuckolding them...haha!

https://i.imgur.com/bj4OteV.png

Is that a kink many/any of your subs have?
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-21-2018, 07:14 PM   #177
ClaudeBalls
Literotica Guru
 
ClaudeBalls's Avatar
 
ClaudeBalls is offline
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 9,334
Dayum, you are a Wilde one...
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-22-2018, 12:43 AM   #178
ouchfeelsgood
Literotica Guru
 
ouchfeelsgood's Avatar
 
ouchfeelsgood is offline
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: NYC
Posts: 13,128
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacyWilde View Post
*

His cock is mine! Haha!

https://i.imgur.com/hzMg1u2.png

I hope you have some sinister plans for it ...
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-22-2018, 06:38 AM   #179
RacyWilde
Too Hard To Get
 
RacyWilde's Avatar
 
RacyWilde is offline
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 1,454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artfan2 View Post
I see that you've tied his unpredictable object up in a way that brings all of its parts up and out for your pleasure. Everything is very exposed, accessible, and most importantly, vulnerable.
Yes, and ready for my crop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whenagain View Post
Is that a kink many/any of your subs have?
Some subs like to get jealous. And some subs like to jerk off to the things I do with others. I have a foot fetish guy that I'm constantly sending pics to of others men cumming on my feet...lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaudeBalls View Post
Dayum, you are a Wilde one...
That's the name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouchfeelsgood View Post
I hope you have some sinister plans for it ...
Always.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-22-2018, 06:50 AM   #180
RacyWilde
Too Hard To Get
 
RacyWilde's Avatar
 
RacyWilde is offline
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 1,454
*

The morning after...

We went to a Femdom club the night before. Another Domme warmed up his ass for me, and I only gave him 12 lashers with my double strap though, I am hard and unforgiving. He squirmed on the cross as hordes of Dommes and subs watched on. I'd say his ass has had the prettiest effect I've seen (so far). It takes a lot of skill to draw out the colour without breaking the skin. Any sloppy sob can make someone bleed, but real craft is in inflicting maximum pain to entice maximum colour without the body giving in.

Don't you worry, he got his reward. It is rare I allow anyone to sleep over... I normally kick them out when I am done with them.


https://i.imgur.com/6G3tNHz.png



Last edited by RacyWilde : 01-22-2018 at 06:54 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-22-2018, 07:46 AM   #181
heathrowinneo
Literotica Guru
 
heathrowinneo is offline
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: at the end of the bar...
Posts: 7,460
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacyWilde View Post
*

The morning after...

We went to a Femdom club the night before. Another Domme warmed up his ass for me, and I only gave him 12 lashers with my double strap though, I am hard and unforgiving. He squirmed on the cross as hordes of Dommes and subs watched on. I'd say his ass has had the prettiest effect I've seen (so far). It takes a lot of skill to draw out the colour without breaking the skin. Any sloppy sob can make someone bleed, but real craft is in inflicting maximum pain to entice maximum colour without the body giving in.

Don't you worry, he got his reward. It is rare I allow anyone to sleep over... I normally kick them out when I am done with them.


https://i.imgur.com/6G3tNHz.png


and no complaints either i would imagine... and did the post session include any healing and rubbing to the areas? the work of a true professional.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-22-2018, 03:30 PM   #182
RacyWilde
Too Hard To Get
 
RacyWilde's Avatar
 
RacyWilde is offline
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 1,454
Quote:
Originally Posted by heathrowinneo View Post
and no complaints either i would imagine... and did the post session include any healing and rubbing to the areas? the work of a true professional.
Haha... Pros don't do after care sessions. :P And I don't have regular relationships, but he kept me up to date with his healing. His only complaint was that he didn't want to go on dates with other girls until his ass healed because he wouldn't be able to explain his bruises...lol.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-22-2018, 04:38 PM   #183
heathrowinneo
Literotica Guru
 
heathrowinneo is offline
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: at the end of the bar...
Posts: 7,460
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacyWilde View Post
Haha... Pros don't do after care sessions. :P And I don't have regular relationships, but he kept me up to date with his healing. His only complaint was that he didn't want to go on dates with other girls until his ass healed because he wouldn't be able to explain his bruises...lol.
oh even better, you fuck with them physically and mentally... and love the remark on not going on dates until some healing...
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2018, 02:21 AM   #184
RacyWilde
Too Hard To Get
 
RacyWilde's Avatar
 
RacyWilde is offline
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 1,454
*

Sometimes I bring my own supply of lingerie to dress my subs in corsets, tutus, pantyhose... They look so perdy. People think that feminisation is degrading but it's not. Being female is an honour, and so I like to give my male sub's a taste of what it feels like for a girl. And them knowing that seeing their cock wrapped up in lace turns me on, turns them on in return. It's a win-win.

A man who can wear lingerie without feeling emasculated is super sexy!

https://i.imgur.com/V00UAGN.png

  Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2018, 03:19 AM   #185
ausfet
Experienced
 
ausfet is online now
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Australia
Posts: 73
Beautiful pics and stories <3
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2018, 12:37 PM   #186
msub50some
Really Experienced
 
msub50some's Avatar
 
msub50some is offline
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 270
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacyWilde View Post
*

Sometimes I bring my own supply of lingerie to dress my subs in corsets, tutus, pantyhose... They look so perdy. People think that feminisation is degrading but it's not. Being female is an honour, and so I like to give my male sub's a taste of what it feels like for a girl. And them knowing that seeing their cock wrapped up in lace turns me on, turns them on in return. It's a win-win.

A man who can wear lingerie without feeling emasculated is super sexy!

https://i.imgur.com/V00UAGN.png

That is just the right touch for a male submissive. It's not total feminization, which is not a fetish of mine, but having him wear panties and stockings provides an erotic feel to the activities for the sub. I have had online/phone Dommes who have required me to wear panties and/or stockings under my regular clothes during a normal day. It was quite a turn-on.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2018, 05:42 PM   #187
newhere2learn
Literotica Guru
 
newhere2learn is offline
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: UK
Posts: 1,417
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacyWilde View Post
*

Sometimes I bring my own supply of lingerie to dress my subs in corsets, tutus, pantyhose... They look so perdy. People think that feminisation is degrading but it's not. Being female is an honour, and so I like to give my male sub's a taste of what it feels like for a girl. And them knowing that seeing their cock wrapped up in lace turns me on, turns them on in return. It's a win-win.

A man who can wear lingerie without feeling emasculated is super sexy!

https://i.imgur.com/V00UAGN.png



Well hello there
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-24-2018, 03:23 AM   #188
RacyWilde
Too Hard To Get
 
RacyWilde's Avatar
 
RacyWilde is offline
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 1,454
Quote:
Originally Posted by ausfet View Post
Beautiful pics and stories <3
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by msub50some View Post
That is just the right touch for a male submissive. It's not total feminization, which is not a fetish of mine, but having him wear panties and stockings provides an erotic feel to the activities for the sub. I have had online/phone Dommes who have required me to wear panties and/or stockings under my regular clothes during a normal day. It was quite a turn-on.
Yeah, I'm not really into the full maids outfit, especially latex. I've always hated dolls, though, being a tomboy. ;P

Quote:
Originally Posted by newhere2learn View Post
Well hello there
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-24-2018, 03:28 AM   #189
RacyWilde
Too Hard To Get
 
RacyWilde's Avatar
 
RacyWilde is offline
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 1,454
*

Mmmmh... first photo series!

I had fun with this boy, Twin Peaks style.

https://i.imgur.com/FSaQtAj.png

  Reply With Quote

Old 01-24-2018, 10:57 AM   #190
ouchfeelsgood
Literotica Guru
 
ouchfeelsgood's Avatar
 
ouchfeelsgood is offline
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: NYC
Posts: 13,128
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacyWilde View Post
*

Mmmmh... first photo series!

I had fun with this boy, Twin Peaks style.

https://i.imgur.com/FSaQtAj.png

Looks like a wrap!
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-24-2018, 12:58 PM   #191
reloadeddd
Really Really Experienced
 
reloadeddd is offline
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: India
Posts: 366
This thread is simply amazing..Racy wow..you are indeed the real deal.

Subscribed.
__________________
Trust me ladies you always make the mistake of choosing the wrong guy. I'm here!:P
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-24-2018, 08:12 PM   #192
RacyWilde
Too Hard To Get
 
RacyWilde's Avatar
 
RacyWilde is offline
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 1,454
Quote:
Originally Posted by ouchfeelsgood View Post
Looks like a wrap!
It is. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by reloadeddd View Post
This thread is simply amazing..Racy wow..you are indeed the real deal.

Subscribed.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-24-2018, 08:14 PM   #193
RacyWilde
Too Hard To Get
 
RacyWilde's Avatar
 
RacyWilde is offline
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 1,454
*

Having fun with the nikko...lol.

https://i.imgur.com/AqEf7AQ.png

  Reply With Quote

Old 01-25-2018, 07:23 AM   #194
RacyWilde
Too Hard To Get
 
RacyWilde's Avatar
 
RacyWilde is offline
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 1,454
*

There is a very funny story of how I got this dude on the bed. :P

https://i.imgur.com/frSE89w.png

  Reply With Quote

Old 01-25-2018, 10:18 AM   #195
shadow_anon2u
What to put here.....
 
shadow_anon2u's Avatar
 
shadow_anon2u is offline
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Stuck in the flatness of NC.
Posts: 1,926
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacyWilde View Post
*

There is a very funny story of how I got this dude on the bed. :P

https://i.imgur.com/frSE89w.png

Tiiimmmber?
__________________
He smiled, crooked his finger & all I could think was "Oh, shit."
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-25-2018, 11:36 AM   #196
xianpeters
Boop
 
xianpeters's Avatar
 
xianpeters is offline
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Neverwhere
Posts: 4,953
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacyWilde View Post
*

Mmmmh... first photo series!

I had fun with this boy, Twin Peaks style.

https://i.imgur.com/FSaQtAj.png

I guess it's a good thing that he didn't end up in the river, then, like Laura Palmer!
__________________
Read My Stories on Lit
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-25-2018, 02:03 PM   #197
RacyWilde
Too Hard To Get
 
RacyWilde's Avatar
 
RacyWilde is offline
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 1,454
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow_anon2u View Post
Tiiimmmber?
lol almost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xianpeters View Post
I guess it's a good thing that he didn't end up in the river, then, like Laura Palmer!
lol... "wrapped in plastic"
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-25-2018, 02:04 PM   #198
reloadeddd
Really Really Experienced
 
reloadeddd is offline
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: India
Posts: 366
Naughty..never thought of this kind of Domination.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacyWilde View Post
*

Having fun with the nikko...lol.

https://i.imgur.com/AqEf7AQ.png

__________________
Trust me ladies you always make the mistake of choosing the wrong guy. I'm here!:P
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-25-2018, 04:39 PM   #199
where_is_RUTH
Really Really Experienced
 
where_is_RUTH is offline
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Away from the land of dragons and song.
Posts: 344
what do Americans call plastic wrap?

with due respect .
this is some pro level shit
clingfilm should have this in their advertising
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-26-2018, 09:59 AM   #200
The_Ghost_Man
Literotica Guru
 
The_Ghost_Man's Avatar
 
The_Ghost_Man is offline
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Down the yellow brick road
Posts: 1,806
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacyWilde View Post
*

Mmmmh... first photo series!

I had fun with this boy, Twin Peaks style.

https://i.imgur.com/FSaQtAj.png

Must be a regional thing......I was thinking Bad Boy Bubby.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:37 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.