Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Authors' Hangout

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 01-09-2018, 09:36 PM   #651
lovecraft68
Literotica Guru
 
lovecraft68's Avatar
 
lovecraft68 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Closer than you think.
Posts: 31,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChloeTzang View Post
Still running was it?
It was mooo-ving a bit yes.

Ouch, sorry.
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-09-2018, 10:11 PM   #652
ChloeTzang
Literotica Guru
 
ChloeTzang's Avatar
 
ChloeTzang is offline
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Nope, ain't telling..., USA
Posts: 3,175
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecraft68 View Post
It was mooo-ving a bit yes.

Ouch, sorry.
As long as you wiped the horns and it's butt first.
__________________
Chloe Tzang
Coming soon for the 2018 Literotica Valentine's Day competition,
- "Screw Your Roses, Asshole" (a girl, a band and a boyfriend ... what can possibly be screwed), and ...
- "Fields of Gold" (a romantic tearjerking tale of a guy, a girl and an AH64 Apache...)

Winner - 2017 Literotica April Fools Competition: "Fingerprints on my Heart"

All of Chloe Tzang's stories can be found here
Chloe supports our Veterans by drinking Black Rifle Coffee
Aaaaand... Chloe's first actual published short story ("Blood Sacrifice") now available on Amazon as part of the Sex and Sorcery 4 anthology
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-14-2018, 01:39 PM   #653
loquere
Smile!
 
loquere's Avatar
 
loquere is offline
Join Date: May 2011
Location: My imagination!
Posts: 19,732
Last night was fried catfish with plantains and spicy seasoned rice, and a slice of lemon.
__________________
Read My Stories
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-14-2018, 02:27 PM   #654
ChloeTzang
Literotica Guru
 
ChloeTzang's Avatar
 
ChloeTzang is offline
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Nope, ain't telling..., USA
Posts: 3,175
Quote:
Originally Posted by loquere View Post
Last night was fried catfish with plantains and spicy seasoned rice, and a slice of lemon.
Yum.

Soy sauce chicken and jasmine rice tonight. Takes about 45 minutes.



Soy Sauce Chicken
Serves 4 to 6

Ingredients

1 cup soy sauce
3 cups water (more if needed to cover the chicken at least 3/4 of the way)
2 to 2 1/2 pounds chicken wings, drummettes and wings separated
1 2-inch piece ginger, peeled and sliced
3 cloves garlic, smashed
3 tablespoons sugar
1 cinnamon stick
2 pieces star anise
1 scallion, shredded or chopped

Instructions

In a large Dutch oven or pot, heat the chicken, soy sauce, and water over medium flame. Bring the liquid to a boil, then reduce to a gentle simmer. Make sure heat is as low as can be without turning off; simmering soy sauce can easily become rapidly boiling soy sauce, which can easily become a big mess to clean up.

Add the ginger, garlic, sugar, cinnamon, star anise, and sugar. Allow the chicken to simmer for 25 to 30 minutes, or up an hour if you want falling-of-the-bone tenderness. Ladle the chicken and sauce into a deep platter. Garnish with scallions and prepare to enjoy some savory, succulent chicken.
__________________
Chloe Tzang
Coming soon for the 2018 Literotica Valentine's Day competition,
- "Screw Your Roses, Asshole" (a girl, a band and a boyfriend ... what can possibly be screwed), and ...
- "Fields of Gold" (a romantic tearjerking tale of a guy, a girl and an AH64 Apache...)

Winner - 2017 Literotica April Fools Competition: "Fingerprints on my Heart"

All of Chloe Tzang's stories can be found here
Chloe supports our Veterans by drinking Black Rifle Coffee
Aaaaand... Chloe's first actual published short story ("Blood Sacrifice") now available on Amazon as part of the Sex and Sorcery 4 anthology
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-14-2018, 08:48 PM   #655
MagicaPractica
Dreamer
 
MagicaPractica's Avatar
 
MagicaPractica is offline
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Space-Time Continuum
Posts: 18,968
Tried making chicken francaise without breading the chicken. *sigh* Just not the same. Edible though. Served with cinnamon mashed sweet potatoes and baby sweet peas.

Dessert was a gluten free cranberry cake I experimented with. Poundcake type base using maple syrup to sweeten and almond/coconut/tapioca flour blend then fresh cranberries mixed in. That was pretty good, would like to try it with rhubarb.
__________________
Playgrounder #426
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-15-2018, 01:22 AM   #656
loquere
Smile!
 
loquere's Avatar
 
loquere is offline
Join Date: May 2011
Location: My imagination!
Posts: 19,732
Thanks for the recipe, you make me want to step up my cooking game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChloeTzang View Post
Yum.

Soy sauce chicken and jasmine rice tonight. Takes about 45 minutes.



Soy Sauce Chicken
Serves 4 to 6

Ingredients

1 cup soy sauce
3 cups water (more if needed to cover the chicken at least 3/4 of the way)
2 to 2 1/2 pounds chicken wings, drummettes and wings separated
1 2-inch piece ginger, peeled and sliced
3 cloves garlic, smashed
3 tablespoons sugar
1 cinnamon stick
2 pieces star anise
1 scallion, shredded or chopped

Instructions

In a large Dutch oven or pot, heat the chicken, soy sauce, and water over medium flame. Bring the liquid to a boil, then reduce to a gentle simmer. Make sure heat is as low as can be without turning off; simmering soy sauce can easily become rapidly boiling soy sauce, which can easily become a big mess to clean up.

Add the ginger, garlic, sugar, cinnamon, star anise, and sugar. Allow the chicken to simmer for 25 to 30 minutes, or up an hour if you want falling-of-the-bone tenderness. Ladle the chicken and sauce into a deep platter. Garnish with scallions and prepare to enjoy some savory, succulent chicken.
__________________
Read My Stories
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-17-2018, 09:22 PM   #657
carsonshepherd
comeback kid
 
carsonshepherd's Avatar
 
carsonshepherd is offline
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Miles from nowhere.
Posts: 14,707
Homemade chicken vegetable soup. Thanks Mom.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-17-2018, 09:29 PM   #658
CoffeeWithMonkeys
Literotica Guru
 
CoffeeWithMonkeys's Avatar
 
CoffeeWithMonkeys is offline
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 537
Frozen lasagna...meh...
Well it was frozen, but we cooked it! But still...meh...
__________________
I'm not a guy, my vagina birthed 6 kids!

Wanna see my stuff I've written? Click below.
https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-17-2018, 09:34 PM   #659
barefootgirl69
His Wild Little Cupcake
 
barefootgirl69's Avatar
 
barefootgirl69 is offline
Join Date: May 2015
Location: On his lap
Posts: 33,249
After a few weeks where even the thought of food didn't sit well, I finally feel like cooking!

Chicken Cabbage Stir-Fry

http://pinterest.com/pin/21750985698...ce_app=android
__________________
Proud Playgrounder #369 - Happily protected by E -

And though she be but little, she is fierce ~ Shakespeare

i like my body when it is with your body ~ e e cummings


Some of My Favorite Threads:
BFG's Hideout * Daddy's Little Girl * Men in Kilts * I Love a Hairy Chest
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-17-2018, 10:12 PM   #660
MagicaPractica
Dreamer
 
MagicaPractica's Avatar
 
MagicaPractica is offline
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Space-Time Continuum
Posts: 18,968
Quote:
Originally Posted by barefootgirl69 View Post
After a few weeks where even the thought of food didn't sit well, I finally feel like cooking!

Chicken Cabbage Stir-Fry

http://pinterest.com/pin/21750985698...ce_app=android
Glad you're feeling better!


Tonight was salads and venison cheese hot dogs.
__________________
Playgrounder #426
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-18-2018, 06:39 AM   #661
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television
 
Hypoxia's Avatar
 
Hypoxia is offline
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Llareggub, just around the corner
Posts: 17,815
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicaPractica View Post
Tonight was salads and venison cheese hot dogs.
We had elk meatballs and venison cutlets for T-Day dinner but I haven't seen venison hot dogs. Have you a specialty supplier, or do you grind them yourself?

This was One Of Those Days at eventide. An easy dinner of leftover baked gourmet mac-n-cheese and a pre-cut kale salad, washed down with a decent red, and the last loaded brownies to finish. Then sit back and strum 'ukuleles.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-18-2018, 06:34 PM   #662
LiamHDunn
Really Really Experienced
 
LiamHDunn's Avatar
 
LiamHDunn is offline
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 325
I don't think it has a name... But a can of pork and beans, a 1/4 pound of beef, heated in a skillet, seasoned and eating.
__________________
I am a writer, anything you say just might show up in a story.
Location: PacNW
Occupation: Retired Naval Officer, writer.

My Stories:
An Unexpected Christmas: Episode 1
An Unexpected Christmas: Episode 2

Please have a look give them the score you think they merit.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-18-2018, 09:51 PM   #663
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television
 
Hypoxia's Avatar
 
Hypoxia is offline
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Llareggub, just around the corner
Posts: 17,815
Oh fuck, I must whop-up a meal in a couple hours. Baby red potatoes will be involved and maybe spinach and mushrooms but turkey teriyaki meatballs and jalapeņo sausages are vetoed. I'll think of something. When I have the strength to stand and cook, anyway.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-18-2018, 11:01 PM   #664
MagicaPractica
Dreamer
 
MagicaPractica's Avatar
 
MagicaPractica is offline
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Space-Time Continuum
Posts: 18,968
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypoxia View Post
We had elk meatballs and venison cutlets for T-Day dinner but I haven't seen venison hot dogs. Have you a specialty supplier, or do you grind them yourself?

This was One Of Those Days at eventide. An easy dinner of leftover baked gourmet mac-n-cheese and a pre-cut kale salad, washed down with a decent red, and the last loaded brownies to finish. Then sit back and strum 'ukuleles.
Yeah, there are a couple shops nearby that will make them. We supply the venison.
__________________
Playgrounder #426
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-21-2018, 10:22 PM   #665
MagicaPractica
Dreamer
 
MagicaPractica's Avatar
 
MagicaPractica is offline
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Space-Time Continuum
Posts: 18,968
A couple really good recipes today. Lunch was apple and sage pork chops. The recipe can be found here. Served with roasted acorn squash.

Dinner was turkey meatloaf made with oatmeal, sauteed celery, onion, sage, and thyme. Served with baked potato and green beans almondine.
__________________
Playgrounder #426
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-21-2018, 10:56 PM   #666
Bebop3
Experienced
 
Bebop3 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 90
I had some friends over for the playoffs so we had some St. Louis ribs and a wagyu tri-tip.

Good stuff.
  Reply With Quote

Old Yesterday, 09:56 PM   #667
barefootgirl69
His Wild Little Cupcake
 
barefootgirl69's Avatar
 
barefootgirl69 is offline
Join Date: May 2015
Location: On his lap
Posts: 33,249
A plate of romaine, iceburg, spinach, raddichio, shredded carrots, dried cranberries, and slivered almonds with half a chicken breast stuffed with feta, spinach and oregano on the side, both drizzled with EVOO and balsamic vinegar.

Dessert is a small brownie.
__________________
Proud Playgrounder #369 - Happily protected by E -

And though she be but little, she is fierce ~ Shakespeare

i like my body when it is with your body ~ e e cummings


Some of My Favorite Threads:
BFG's Hideout * Daddy's Little Girl * Men in Kilts * I Love a Hairy Chest
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:14 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.