Why Does The president Use the N-Word To Describe His Grand Father?

Are you people really this stupid when it comes to context? Really?

Are you bothering to ask yourself, "Gee - I wonder why the quoted text stops on that word?" (Of course not.)

What can we see in this snippet alone? In no way, shape or form does he justifying using those terms to describe his grandfather. He's bringing up the terms society might use, the ones which "flashed across [his] mind". He even remarks that he considered them to be "ugly words".

Once any of the right-fringe on this board is willing to man up and admit that their own racism is "ugly" - which has never happened and most likely never will - you can point to this passage. :cool:

he says he uses UGKY WORDS because of his disdain and INTENDS to use the UGLY words

he could easily have used other words

its as if I say you are a PUTRID CRETIN and cause of my dislike for you I will call you UGLY THINGS

LIKE PUTRID CRETIN

You, btw, are such a PUTRID CRETIN you cant even understand what he meant

:)

I didn't start noticing until recently. I mean, when I see he and others posting it all comes down to e-dick slapping to see whose is bigger, opinion-wise. But I did notice he talks a lot about cock, kissing, asses, and semen. Last night was rather icky.

....and it's always....ALWAYS....other guys' cocks he talks about.

he says he uses UGKY WORDS because of his disdain and INTENDS to use the UGLY words

he could easily have used other words

its as if I say you are a PUTRID CRETIN and cause of my dislike for you I will call you UGLY THINGS

LIKE PUTRID CRETIN

So, when others say you're trying to be a put-on with calling black people "KNEE-GROWS" and "NIGGERS", they're wrong?

Got it. Tagging this post, and using it for future reference...

Back