Married Women Who Fantasize About Girls

curious about titty sucking

Hi everyone

I am straight and don't want a full on sexual experience with another women. However, I have been fantasizing about having my tits sucked . By another woman. Having my tits suck can be relaxing. Has anyone else encountered anyone with this need.

I have natural tits C cup with a slightly puffy 2.5 inch areola. I have very sensitive nipples that stickout and are very suckable.

What type of tits do you prefer.

Thanks in advance.
 
Nice to see there are so many...
I'm married, been involved with my mate since my teens, but my first love was a girl and had some experiences with (older) women. To be honest I found it emotionally difficult, since I really feel my husband is my mate.
So for now I settle for erotica and phantasizing. I've come to realize that their a a lot of woman who meight claim they're streight but for some reason thy like to get looked at and fancied... especially little older than me, dunno why... but.. win-win-situation, so it's cool.. or hot.. whatever.
 
You are very welcome....I hope you have a good weekend.

You too!! Lounging around the pool here, a day trip to some antique markets to find decorations for my shabby chic barn wedding coming up next Fall, and some fantasizing in bed with my fiancé about a girl! Yum!
 
There is an awful lot of sexy in here ladies....gonna be some lucky hubbys when they get home from work I'll bet!
 
I noticed this thread a little while back and wasn't sure whether I fit into the category of "married women who fantasize about girls." At first I thought there was a deliberate distinction between "women" and "girls" meaning married women who fantasized about younger women of a certain age (18-20 something). I don't have fantasies specifically about young women...my fantasies are all over the place sometimes. A lot of them involve women my same age or older...women I kinda know in my neighborhood but not friends of mine. I always wonder what would happen if I got to know one a little better and found out she was interested in experimenting with women...what would I do...

So anyway...after reading a bunch of the comments I realize the women who post here are all over the place too, so I figured why not?!

I'm happily married, mid-30s with one young daughter. I've always been attracted to men, but I had a couple girl-girl experiences in college (one didn't go further than kissing and touching, the other did), but I was never really sure whether they were just me, drunk and aroused, finding a seemingly safer outlet than going home with a guy or whether I was actually attracted to women.

Since then, I've never been with another woman, but over the years I've definitely had more fantasies about doing so. My husband knows about my flings in college, but doesn't ask about them that much. I have not discussed my fantasies with him and would never attempt to meet women in person without his approval. I am faithful to him and want to be so. But I also have my fantasies and online play times... It's fun and it provides me with an outlet for my desires...

So that's me...

Erica :rose:
 
Last edited:
Back
Top