OOC: Team of Misfits

/presses her shoulders into the mattress, arching her back to press her chest into the contact of Katt's hand. She relaxed her position as she heard mention of a 'show', taking a quick glance around the OOC.

Perverts. Can't two girls have sex in public...ALONE?

/smiles and returns the sweet kiss, giving a moan as Katt's lips began traveling downwards. Again, her back arched, this time more so to make the lifting of her shirt less arduous. By now Aon's attention was focused only on the woman perched over her lap. She gave a suggestive lift of her hips accompanied by a low growl.
 
/can’t help but grin and laugh softly, even as Aon arches and presses up against her. Katt instead refocuses her attention on the woman under her. She finally relents and lets go of the pants binding her, instead she sets both hands upon her shirt, folding it up over her swells, displaying them fully. Her hands sweep out over those swells, cupping and squeezing before pressing them up and together. Her head bows further, bangs brushing against her collarbone as her lips trail down over Aon’s cleavage. She didn’t stop till her lips were against her sensitive bud of flesh upon her left breast, only then did she purse her lips about it and tilt her head to the side, giving it a light tug in the process.

Mmm... Nummy.

/purred against her flesh before flicking out tongue out suddenly against her nipple.
 
/gasps as her breasts are fondled, her nipples entirely too willing to perk and harden in response. She watches Katt, entranced, her lips parting open but failing to formulate words as the woman leaned in towards her... In inhalation of breath raised Aon's chest to Katt's oncoming lips. Her left nipple was taken into a hold between lips. The manner in which she pivoted on the nub of flesh, shifting in order to look up; it was simply amazing.

/spoken words reverberated against her flesh, as did the following lustful purr. It wasn't but a moment later that Katt's tongue skillfully stimulated the erect nipple. Aon moaned in response, the arch of her back somehow becoming more severe.

You...tease...

/could feel a trickle of her arousal spilling into her panties. She shifted her position with a small wriggle.
 
/she couldn’t help the smug smirk that drifted over her lips, albeit briefly. Her lips were too occupied with caressing that sensitive nub of flesh to do much else. She offered a few tugs once again, before she leaned in and spread her lips fully. She consumed Aon’s nipple in a full mouth kiss, a similar teasing fashion she had displayed previously. Yet she let her lips tighten about Aon’s flesh, only to offer a tender suckle as her tongue ran in a slow, circular fashion about her nipple. It all happened so quickly, before she even really started Katt drew back and released her with a slick pop.

You should know all about that…

/Katt breathed heavily, only to lean up and slowly slid down Aon’s frame. She let her hair tickle against her abdomen as she trailed kisses down across her navel, lingering for just a few moments. Her hands meanwhile had found those pants, her own pants on Aon and started to unbutton and undo them.
 
/marveled at the display of skill and lustful affection. Each tug of her nipple caused a wave of pleasure to crash through her, the currents traveling straight to her loins. Her thighs shifted, rubbing against each other briefly, her jeans riding up from the action and moving the material of the inner seam against her clit. Her flush deepened and she attempted to stifle a moan as Katt continued her minstrations upon her breast. The eventual release of her nipple exposed the well wetted flesh to the cold air - which hadn't seemed all that cold, just a moment ago.

Me? No... I know nothing of such things.

/gives a knowing grin and watches as Katt descends her body with a series of kisses. The woman began to free her from the confines of her pants and Aon lifted her hips so as to make the removal easier. Beneath would be found a simple purple thong with only the slightest amount of embroidered trim work.
 
I gave Roni a little post, since everyone responded with her already went. Soooo.

/focuses back on the moment, she wriggled those jeans free of Aon’s hips. Once they were past there Katt striped them off with a flourish, throwing them to the side with a huff. They revealed the purple thong, to which her eyes widened in delight.

Mmm…so lovely…

/Katt giggled and slithered down upon her stomach betwixt Aon’s thighs. Her touch was gentle, though the pressure constant as she spread those toned thighs. She nestled in the void created therein, only to resume her kisses. They started over her abdomen and traveled down over the material of her thong, taking a gentle breath before letting it out in a soft murmur of a kiss. One hand trailed out over that soft material, the pad of her middle digit trailing over her slit through it. She didn’t linger long though before she leaned up and with her teeth started to tug the thong from her frame inch by inch.
 
I'll post when I can. About to eat dinner


Ruby is ready to pounce.
With all the love and care in the world.

On Roni.

But that will wait until later.
 
I will have a post up tonight, hopefully sooner rather than later.

/watched Katt with sheer adoration. A steady, easy push of the other woman's hands parted her thighs wider as ...

Pretend this isn't here but - hey! What is your hair color? I need some other frame of reference, I hate calling you the 'other woman'...or by name over and over. Feels janky. Quid pro quo: I'm a redhead. Dyed but...whatever, I look great with crimson hair!

... Katt slid herself between her legs. Her lips quickly found Aon's stomach, trailing downwards at a torturous pace that had her convinced she was about to get tortured. A finger ran over her slit, through the cloth barrier.

Oooh, Katt...

/would've pet the woman's hair, in fact moved as if she were going to, when the realization of her jean bindings set back in. Sure, she could wriggle free; and it was a comfort should such an action become needed (you never know! Some bitches be crazy and that shit springs like a trap!)...but it seemed very unlikely that an ambush was in the works. And so Aon simply enjoyed herself, letting her back sink back into the bed. It allowed her to better lift her hips as Katt took her panties in her teeth, started tugging the material downwards...
 
OMG Natasha found Squirrel!

Best ever.


ADD: Oh wait that is a spoiler. Let me just make that text white...
 
/Notices AON is alone for the moment a grins.

white is easily readable.

/Creeps up on AON teasingly.
 
/Grins and pounces, landing on your back and licking your ear.

Edit: so you like getting guys in girls clothing? Then come on. I'm feeling...uncaged
 
Last edited:
/falls to the ground, unsuspecting of the sudden collision.

Omph!

/tries to look back but is ear licked. She gives a squealish cry and starts laughing as she attempts to squirm away.

ADD: Love it. A ridiculous amount.
 
Then dress me up.

/Says getting off of you and trotting to a convenient closet.

My style side is in need of training.
 
My style side is in need of training. Seriously I dress like a twelve-year-old boy. Zelda t-shrit, jeans, skater shoes...

/looks at the closet and considers carefully.

Think that might be part of the whole liking pretty boys thing. I can dress you up but you have to be able to sell it like a man totally comfortable and outrageously sexy in women's lingerie.

...It makes me just feel back if a guy agrees to do it but isn't really into it, you know.

Still down?
 
Totally. I'm very comfortable in women's clothing have no fear.

/Grins and strikes a pose. Pushing out my chest and letting my hands hang in fists at my side, looking the very image of a scrawny Superman.
 
/loves scrawny. Especially in lace. She gives a huge grin and starts rifling through the closet. She picks out a thong that looks like bridal lingerie, a matching garter belt, and stockings.

Let's start with this. Are your legs shaved?
 
Last edited:
Yes. Always.

/says stripping down to nothing. Grins and walks up to you, grabbing the thong and slipping it on, shaking my rear as I slide it up, turning slowly as I pull it up, letting you get a chance to admire my small butt. The thong barely covers up my D, but the addition of it makes my scrawny body look a bit more feminine, minister my face which held a young males looks.

I have to admit. This is about all I know how to put on though. I have never put on a garter belt.
 
Last edited:
/admires the show with the stupidest of happy smiles on her face.

Oh, garter belts aren't too difficult. I'll help!

/grabs the aforementioned garment and steps up behind Kit. She wraps an arm around his slender waist, her hand softly caressing his skin as she does so...eventually she gets around to grabbing one end of the garter belt. She draws it across his lower stomach, settling the material below his waist. Its pulled tight and fastened by a triple row of hooks. Aon smooths out the material from the back, yanking on the straps just a bit before coming around front for further inspection. She takes a moment to appreciate the view before pulling the straps from the front, watching at the material smooths over his flesh.

...

/gets lost for a second.

Oh! And stockings. I'll put those on for you, but you should probably sit down.
 
Last edited:
/Looks at the panty hose and smiles, me D swelling a bit

I do enjoy your touch, but you should sit and watch. I can manage I think.

/Says planning on giving you as best a show as I could.

Just sit back and watch.

/Picks up the pantyhose and smiles slipping one foot into them like leggings. I bunch them up until my feet are at the end. I wriggle as I slide them up. I twist a bit as I pull them all the way up until they stop, right in the middle of my Thighs, before smiling and looking at you. I strike a pose, running my hands up my legs until My hands are held up in a similar position to an ancient Egyptian Hyroglyphic.

Do you want to do the honors?

/asks awaiting your inspection of my body.
 
Last edited:
Hells yes I do!

/approaches like a giddy schoolgirl. She's quick to fall on her knees in front of Kit, her hands touching his knee and slowly trailing upwards. Her fingers work to feed the back of the clasp between the stocking a Kit's thigh before swinging the clip down in front. As she shifts from one thigh to the other her hands trail teasingly over his lap, not at all oblivious to the hardening behind the panties. She smiles and secures the second clasp as the first.

Spin around for me.

/looks up with a grin.
 
/Smiles, placing hand on me hops and turning. Stopping and smiling as you look me over.

Does this make me your sweet little girl?

/Asks smiling like an idiot. The whole situation making arousing me beyond any level I had every experienced. Allows myself to grin, civilly and lightly pulled on my thong to make I ride up even more.
 
Last edited:
/inspects his body approvingly as he turns.

No, it doesn't. I still want you to be a boy. ;) But you look very pretty!

/grins as she watches Kit pull the thong alluringly upwards.

How do you feel about half corsets?
 
Curious. What is that? A corset that goes just below where your breasts would be? And thank you.

/Curtsies

Most pretty outfit in all the land. Although I honestly thin it need a bit more.

/Says spinning a complete circle
 
Back
Top