Private School Discipline

John pulled his cock from Mrs. Wellington's tight ass...some of his cum leaking from her. He kissed Bella again. "You know what you must do. I trust that you will lick your aunt's ass clean of my cum like a good little slut. I think you should play with her wet pussy while you are licking her ass. I am sure Stacey would be pleased to see you doing that."

John moved out of Bella's way and gave her direct access to her aunt's fine ass. He moved over and kissed Stacey and watched Micelle eating Stacey's pussy before moving back behind Bella and smacking her ass hard. He then caressed her ass. "Show me how good your are Bella."
 
Even after the headmaster pulled his cock from her ass, Erica's rosebud stayed rather open. A moment later she felt her niece's face against her ass and some time later a tongue started to slowly clean her.

Stacey was clearly enjoying the attentions of Michelle but then looked at John.

- "If you want to take them for a swim... the spa has some naughty swimwear hidden in changing room 3."

She told him with a grin, sure that he would appreciate the sight... as would any other man in the pool.
 
"Once Bella is finished with her task, I think we will go for a swim. I am sure aunt and niece will enjoy the time and I know that you and Micelle will also.." John went in and jumped in the shower...calling over his shoulder for Mrs. Wellington and Bella to join him when Bella was finished cleaning her aunt.

After they showered, they dressed and headed down to the pool.... leaving Stacey with Michelle to enjoy. Once inside the changing room, john told both of them to put on the sluttier outfits that they could find and then to join him in the pool.
 
Two times Stacey told Bella to continue better and deeper when the girl had decided to stop, but eventually Stacey considered Erica clean enough to head to the shower. Erica looked forward to a nice swim, but was rather worried about what she would be wearing and who would see her... but after being fucked in her ass there was little she wouldn't do... or at least so she thought.

Stacey told them where to find the swimwear and once they got in the changing room, they found it exactly there. The comment of the headmaster they should put on the sluttiest outfit they could find, was no help at all: everything looked extremely slutty and should be reason to get kicked from the pool. Most didn't cover anything, and the ones that did were clearly see through.

To make things 'fair', Bella and Erica decided to pick the outfit the other would wear. A bit of control and a bit of payback in that decision. Erica thought she had picked the sluttiest for Bella, but the one Bella picked for her was even more extreme.

Both girls had a scarlet face as they looked at the headmaster once their swimwear was on.

- "We... can't wear this... we will get kicked out..."
 
"You will wear it, and, no, you will not get kicked out. We have an area of the pool that is private and we will not be disturbed. The worst part about it is that you have to walk through the public area to get there. Keep your head up and walk proudly through the area. There are no kids, so, don't worry about that. Just follow me to our private pool."

John walked out in his bathing suit followed by the two women in their slutty suits. They turned a lot of heads as they walked.....John taking his time so that everyone would get to see the two sexy women following him. It would be obvious to everyone what was going on between them, and he was anxious to show off Mrs. Wellington and Bella.
 
They did as he said, trying to look brave and proud, but both of them had a scarlet red blush on their face. And everyone stared at them... their fronts at first, but their bare asses with just a string between their cheeks drew similar attention. The women seemed upset by the display and relieved when the three finally made it to the private area. The men seemed disappointed and Bella and Erica could only imagine how many 'accidental' bumps and brushes their would have been in the public pool.


Thomas grinned when the three arrived and his eyes clearly appreciated the female bodies. It was his task to check who went into the private area to see if they were indeed allowed there, and to make sure that anything taking place there happened willingly enough. There were worse jobs in the spa.

"Good day, enjoy your swim."

He told them after checking their name. He was dressed in just swim trunks and was clearly affected by the two hot sluts. At the same time the two girls also checked him out, as he was a tall and muscular man.
 
John gave his name to the man, and told him that Stacey had made the arrangements. He walked over and sat on a lounge chair. He saw that the man had walked away. John turned to Mrs. Wellington and Bella. "So, I see that you both were checking out the pool guy. If that is what you want, go right ahead. Understand something though. I do not share my pet with another man. So, if you want to go check him out, you now understand what happens between us." John sat back in the chair and closed his eyes. It was a beautiful day and he was going to enjoy it.
 
- "Don't worry... you are the only one I want.."

Erica said with a smile and kissed the headmaster.

- "But I would love to see our little slut be used by him. After all, she is not as good to you as I am"

She was trying hard to become his favourite and if Bella had to endure further humiliation for that, so be it. Bella gasped at her aunt's words, but waited what the headmaster would say. She didn't like the idea of fucking a... another stranger... but if it happened than rather a man than another woman
 
"I think we should leave it up to Bella. She knows my rules. Maybe this will be her way of getting away from me. So, Bella, what will it be.....do you want to do the pool boy, or do you want to stay here with us?" John would be disappointed to let his new little slut go, but it would also let him know more about her.
 
Bella was quick to shake her head. Perhaps more to spite her aunt than for the headmaster, but the previous 24 hours had been far enough for her. To be with him, her aunt, Stacey, Michelle... she really didn't need another person to add to that list.

The man kept glancing in their direction, clearly liking the extremely naughty outfits, but unable to do anything.
 
John decided to go for a dip in the pool. He looked over at the pool boy, "we will not be needing anything else from you. You can leave us now and give us some privacy." John waited until the pool boy left and then he jumped into the pool. He swam up and back and then looked over to the women on the pool deck. "Are you going to join me, or are you going to stay out there and just enjoy the sun."
 
Both girls joined him. Erica found it a bit awkward to swim around in the very revealing outfit. Not because the fabric got more seethrough, but more because her breasts made constant attempts to escape.

Bella got little protection from the water as the material was more holes than fabric. More than any other time, swimming really gave her the feeling of water brushing against her pussy.
 
John watched as the women entered the pool. He could see them hesitate as they entered. "So, tell me ladies, how does it feel to be in the pool in such slutty bathing suits? I know you both loved the attention you got as we walked over to the pool. You both look so fucking hot in those suits." He smiled at them as they moved further into the pool.
 
- "With a bathing suit like this, it would be easier to swim naked than to wear it."

Erica commented, not at all meaning she wanted to swim naked, but it was annoying to her how her breasts kept fighting with the fabric. Bella on the other hand found herself growing more and more aroused as she tried to swim in the water and constantly felt her clit getting caressed by the water
 
"Then maybe you should take the bathing suit off. Why bother to wear something that you don't really want to. Your niece seems to be enjoying herself though." John was pretty happy to have these two hot women with him....both of whom would do anything he wanted them to do.
 
Erica gave it some thought, but then indeed removed the bathing suit. There was no one else present and it made swimming easier. It was very much a first time swimming naked, even in her younger years she hadn't gone skinny dipping.

She could hear the voices from the public area and prayed no one would walk in
 
The resort was very careful to protect their private areas. It was one of the reasons the resort was so popular. John watched Mrs. Wellington remove the bathing suit and place it on the pool deck. "Look at how your perfect tits float on the service of the water. You look awesome pet."
 
Erica felt happy now the string was out of her just fucked ass and the water made her feel a bit better. It felt extremely naughty to swim naked like this. Bella swam over to the headmaster and brushed her body against his.

- "Why don't you take my aunt back to the public area if she loves displaying herself so much. Just think of all the jealous men when you make her prance around naked..."

She suggested to him, taking revenge fr the way Erica had suggested she was to get fucked by the pool guy.
 
"Maybe I should take both of you back over there and let you have your little cat fight. I am really not interested in all of your drama." He gave both of them a look that told them that he wasn't playing. Then, he leaned back against the side of the pool to enjoy the view.
 
Both women looked at each other and it was clearly visible that Erica wanted nothing more than to be his favourite slut. She had been first with the headmaster and had given him her ass and very much craved a sign that she was more important than Bella.

Bella on the other hand wouldn't let her aunt dominate her that easily. And some humiliation was exactly what her aunt deserved. No... this was far from over, but right now the girls behaved and Erica started to swim naked while Bella was pushed close to the edge by the water and fabric teasing her flesh
 
John watched Mrs. Wellington swim away. He hot, naked body gliding through the clear pool water. She was so fucking hot. It was amazing to him that she had allowed herself to marry for money. There wasn't a guy around who wouldn't want her, and now, she belonged to him. My hen, John looked over at Bella. "Do you like your swimsuit? You look pretty fucking hot in it."
 
Bella closed her eyes for a moment, biting away a moan.

- "It... I think... the water stimulates me in this more than if I swam naked..."

The arousal was clearly there in her voice and she glanced at her aunt who seemed to have no issue swimming around naked. Perhaps Bella should do the same but the idea that people could just join them here kept her from doing that.
 
"There is nothing wrong with a little stimulation." John saw Bella look over at her aunt. " are you jealous that your aunt is swimming around naked and you still have the suit on, or, do you like the idea of having such a revealing suit on?" He could see the conflict in her eyes and in her movements.
 
She smiled and swam closer to him.

- "Why don't you decide... like this outfit on me?"

She took his hand and brought it between her legs. Some attention would surely send her over the edge very quickly
 
John smiled at the way Bella reacted. He let his fingers move over her wet pussy...pressing what little material there was to the suit against her lips. "It looks very good on you. It is very sexy, and it also says that you are such a slut. The only question left to be answered is... Whose slut?" He slid a finger deep inside her soaked cunt and rubbed her clit with his thumb as he looked over at Mrs. Wellington swimming around the pool.
 
Back
Top