Erotic House of Horror (closed for Nickissora)

-The ghost just laughed.-"You will pay with your body one way or another."-he said as his cock fucked her harder till she felt cum sprayed in side her it began to trickle down her leg as the ghost put her down in the shower and like that the presence was gone.-
 
Once the ghost put me down, I immediatley wrapped up in a towel and got out of the shower quivering violently. After getting dressed, I went downstairs and found groceries on the counter. Jasper brought them in while I was in the shower. I decided to try my laptop and cellphone to see if I could call for help, but they were all dead. They were all charged up, but would not work at all. I collapsed onto the bed and cried hysterically wanting badly to escape before the ghost attacked me again.
 
-Soon Jasper Called for her-"GIA COME HERE THERE IS SOME ONE I LIKE YOU TO MEET."
 
I was uneasy seeing Jasper due to the fact that he was help keeping me here so that the ghost could have his way with me. I went downstairs to see what he wanted and saw a very handsome guy about my age standing with him. I wanted the encounter to be pleasant, so hopefully he would save me. "Hi..." I said to him.
 
1478790_130312499510199res_425_300.jpg


The boy before her Stood there as proper as possible in a blue butlers outfit and a bow tie. Jasper introduced him.-"This is my Grandson Ciel he wants to make some money so I'm having him be here with you as a servant of sorts if you need anything he is here for you."-Ciel knelt before her and kissed her hand.-"A Pleasure to meet you miss."-he raised and stood up as Jasper left and closed the door Ciel turned to the door then back.-"So your name is Gia i am told?"
 
Jasper left us alone finally to where I could talk to Ciel in private. I smiled as he kissed my hand feeling a little better. However, the atmosphere became a little more ominous and I felt that we were being watched. "How much do you know about this place?" I asked in curiosity before telling him about the situation.
 
-he looked down.-"Unfortunately everything about it."-he looked back up to her.-"Jasper that is my Grand Father has been cursed with Running this mansion under the orders of his master."-he said-"since he was young."-he said.-"If i can i will break you out of here."-he said.-
 
"Thank you, ever since I got here I have been tormented by the ghost of the Count." I said. I told him how I was raped and how he called me "Gianna". I had to try to get out of there.
 
-he nods understanding.-"Well let's see what we can do."-he sighed-"what time is it i am not good at time at all?"-he asked as he looked around as he walked a bit.-
 
"It is 4:30." I said as we went to try to find possible ways out of the place. Though I had just met him, I felt very attracted to him. So far, we could find nothing.
 
-After looking around a while Ceil looked down.-"Screw it!"-he ran back to a room of animal heads on the wall grabbing the Axe he ran forwards towards the Front door he threw the axe in to it a few times and then before his 6th chop the door healed up he looked in Dis-Believe.-"Dam it."-he said and sighed putting the axe back.-
 
I was in complete shock when the house was repairing itself. Apparently, the Count thought of everything to make damn sure that I stayed. "We are trapped..." I cried. I hugged Ciel sobbing hysterically.
 
-Ciel held her tight.-"It's ok we will Escape here or stop the ghost either way."-he said.-"But for now I guess there is nothing we can do."-Ciel rocked her in his arms and sighed.-
 
I hugged Ciel for a while beforeI brought him the journal that I found as well as newspaper clippings regarding what was going on in the mansion. I also showed him the portrait of Gianna. I found some books on the occult. Apparently, the Count had dabbled in the occult which was another possibility why his ghost remained. I hoped to try to find something that would help try to get rid of the ghost. There was nothing about that in the books.
 
-Ciel sighed and thoughts.-"I wouldn't know what to do except keep trying."-he said as he sat back and sighed.-"Sorry to disappoint you Gianna."-he said-"But at least you are not alone now."
 
"Let's have lunch, and maybe we can figure something out." I said. I made us some sandwhiches to eat. I noticed the room turn much cooler. The spirit was in the room with us and I had an ominous feeling that it was about to raise some hell. I tried to remain calm as I placed the sandwiches on the table for us. Suddenly, a plate flew across the room close to me shattering. If the ghost wanted to, he could have very easily thrown it, but I knew he was doing it for scare. I hoped that maybe showing him I was not afraid would try to lessen his power over us.
 
-The Ghost saw Ciel he knew definitely he did not want this he let this go for now he would grab her eventually it was a matter of time.- "This looks good."-Taking a few bites he looked to Gianna and just wondered what she was feeling.-"You haven't used any of the make up, that was left in the vanity did you?"
 
"No, I haven't." I said. I decided after eating to put on some makeup since I did have a guest. The vanity was set up accordingly with the things that I usually would use. It had different shade of lipgloss, blush, lipstick, mascara, and eyeshadow. I felt weary about leaving Ciel alone considering what had happened in the past about accidents. I knew that the Count would be furious about there being another man with me in the mansion. "Ciel, is everything okay?" I yelled as I walked downstairs.
 
-Ciel nods.-"Yes everything is ok."-he said as he yelled up.-"I herd that make up contained a Seduction potion some one made for the counts lover it would envelope them and lust would drive them wild i do not know if it's true."
 
I began feeling strangely. It was laced with a seduction position. Deep inside, I was terrified, but maybe I could use this with Ciel. I walked downstairs. "It is..." I said as I approached him. I began undressing for him.
 
-Ciel gasped a bit he could did not know what to do he be a fool not to take advantage especially if she was being driven mad with lust but he was not sure.-"What do you wanna do?"-he asked as he removed his shirt for her.-
 
"I want you to make love to me." I said. The serum was making me feel very kinky. I cleaned off the kitchen counter and sat down on it. I leaned in and kissed him deeply as well as gently nibbled on his lip flirtatiously.
 
-Ciel blushed and looked to her as he kissed back he went with it as his hands roamed over her body. Ciel ran his fingers over her breasts and played with her nipples.-
 
I felt a bit slutty considering I had just met Ciel, but I was very terrified about everything that the ghost had in store for me due to me being under the influence of the potion. "Mmmmmmmmm!" I moaned as he explored my breasts and cupped them. My tongue massaged his as we kissed.
 
-Ciels mind went blank he only wondered what she was to do the seduction potion was that of odd origins it said you could have a quiet conservative woman turn in to a sex fiend with a spray but how true that was Ciel was to find out the trick was there was no limit no time frame this could go on all night now for all he knew and only she knew what was running in her mind.-
 
Back
Top