Nipples and aeolas

Very Nice.......to all the ladies

This is my first post in quite some time.....but I would like to think all the lovely ladies and thier breast.....

The Breastman........BTWDITYIWABM

Here's One More - Taken Today

She has the greatest tits in the world. Just touch them and she can cum.

Attachments

• 0321071518.jpg
    0321071518.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 1,029
Dunchad said:
What an amazing contribution... you have gorgeous tits and even better nipples.... I love the ones with your nipples peeking out over your bra... very erotic. :kiss:

Thank you for your very generous comments :kiss: :kiss:

Dunchad said:
Your very welcome... so do we get the pleasure of seeing more?
soon..I'm in the midst of a move right now....so as soon as I get some private time....I might be able to take some more pictures... :kiss:

Valkyrie2006 said:
soon..I'm in the midst of a move right now....so as soon as I get some private time....I might be able to take some more pictures... :kiss:

That is understandable indeed. Good luck on the move and may the road guide you safely to your new home and back as your positions encompass your new living area.

I will be here waiting your return!
:kiss:

Dunchad said:
That is understandable indeed. Good luck on the move and may the road guide you safely to your new home and back as your positions encompass your new living area.

I will be here waiting your return!
:kiss:

*smiles and blows you a kiss* :kiss:

Fine work Mackkjackk and all your contributors.

Just goes to show that nips & areolas of all shapes and sizes are sooo sexy.

Valkyrie2006 said:
...and what a very sweet smile it is! :kiss:

Why thank you very much. Hope your move is going smoothly so we can see more of your lusciousness soon. :devil:

Dunchad said:
Why thank you very much. Hope your move is going smoothly so we can see more of your lusciousness soon. :devil:

Just for you handsome :kiss: ....I will post some very soon :kiss:

Valkyrie2006 said:
Just for you handsome :kiss: ....I will post some very soon :kiss:

Always love kisses from a gorgeous woman.... hoping your weekend is not to chaotic with unpacking! :kiss:

Dunchad said:
Always love kisses from a gorgeous woman.... hoping your weekend is not to chaotic with unpacking! :kiss:

Oh, you make me blush.... :kiss: :kiss:

..all done unpacking ...and I managed to snap some shots last night with my cell phone cam while I was laying in bed...working on them as we speak ;)

Oh yummy... can't wait.... glad all is unpacked... now it is time to rest! :p :kiss:

As promised...not the best pics...(cell phone cam) but I did promise them :kiss: :kiss:

*smiles and blows a kiss to Dunchad* ;) :kiss: :kiss:

Back