Photo Tributes

I need to break my video tribute virginity!

So is anyone intrestedd in having there tribute shown on the page?

Alot of people dont know what tributing is yet, would be great to show them!

If you'd like one to post here or private drop me a line :)

Just pm'e you..

Tifani

I was wondering if any of the ladies' on this thread would be interested in a tribute from someone who's been looking to try this for a long time? I could happily provide photos or video, but the idea of it really gets me turned on. I'd love to share some tributes with you. Feel free to PM me!

Pretty new here, but I've never done a tribute for a woman, on a picture anyway. I've cum many times on them at their husbands wish. PM me, and I'd love the opportunity to show you what I can offer.

Pretty new here, but I've never done a tribute for a woman, on a picture anyway. I've cum many times on them at their husbands wish. PM me, and I'd love the opportunity to show you what I can offer.

I'm intested! (waving) Just PM'd you.....I'll help with your first, since you've been so kind to me....

Tifani

Here's the last pic I sent...I love to have a cock rubbed on my nipples just as he's cumming..

tifani

attachment.php

I have some incest fantasies. I don't think it's such a big deal. It's all made up. Just like I have rape fantasies. So what.

Here's the last pic I sent...I love to have a cock rubbed on my nipples just as he's cumming..

tifani

attachment.php

Hell I will give youtwo tributes one picture of me orgasming on your beautiful titties and one of me licking it off.

Liking this thread me thinks......

And thank you for the PM's, I might be busy for a bit...

Last edited:
This is with Tifani's permission. Thanks so much Tifani, this was awesome!

Blatant display of genitalia violates our pic posting guidelines

Last edited by a moderator:
This is with Tifani's permission. Thanks so much Tifani, this was awesome!

I hope everyone enjoys it as much as I did, and he even made a video one for me too of a different photo. LOVED it!

Tifani

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to admit that I never thought this would be a turn-on, but after reading through this thread, I've completely changed my mind, and look forward to doing my first tribute!

Wish it was there to be enjoyed. Taken down it seems.

Ah, but there is a reason to that.

One could do what I have done more than once now... Post an ad asking for tributes and mention how naughty bits could be sent back and forth through E-mails after an initial PM to set it all up! :)

And then one can come here to discuss the tributes. :)

lol Just out of curiosity, what constitutes a "blatant' display of genitals vs. a, uh, "non-blatant"(?) display.

I'll be glad to review any of your pictures and advise you which category they fall under, just as a friendly service :rolleyes:
:D

lol Just out of curiosity, what constitutes a "blatant' display of genitals vs. a, uh, "non-blatant"(?) display.
Blatant:

adjective
1.brazenly obvious; flagrant: a blatant errorin simple addition; a blatant lie.
2.offensively noisy or loud; clamorous: blatant radios.
3.tastelessly conspicuous: the blatant colors of the dress.

I think you can figure it out. ;)

The site owners actually describe it as a "lavish display of the genitals" which essentially means a close-up. Hard cocks, spread pussies, and so forth, centered in the pic and "on display" VRS being an "artsy" pic like you may see in Playboy where, sure, there's a mound or bush, but no spread open puss.

The site owners actually describe it as a "lavish display of the genitals" which essentially means a close-up. Hard cocks, spread pussies, and so forth, centered in the pic and "on display" VRS being an "artsy" pic like you may see in Playboy where, sure, there's a mound or bush, but no spread open puss.

lol It appears we are both "incorrect".

Here it is from the rules:

E) lascivious exhibition of the genitals or pubic area of any person.

lascivious [ləˈsɪvɪəs]
adj
1. lustful; lecherous
2. exciting sexual desire
[from Late Latin lascīviōsus, from Latin lascīvia wantonness, from lascīvus]

Which differs from lavish.

But yeah...it's pretty obvious.

Back