It's an AH Reunion.

Evening, all. Just got the little one to bed, so thought I'd drop in and see who's around. :)

You can vent here all you want. Friends don't judge.

May I have one, please?

There are chaste kisses, there are loving kisses, there are "where have you been all my life" kisses. Then there are kisses that require total body contact, as if to say, "I want you now, I want you right fucking now." Lips grinding, tongues dueling, moaning and gasping for air as bodies impact against the nearest wall, hoping it can stand the heat and stress. Hands grasping and caressing; bodies seeking that ultimate fit, or at least as good as one can get with clothes on. Wait, why are there clothes on?

Evening, all. Just got the little one to bed, so thought I'd drop in and see who's around. :)

Welcome back. :rose:

So who lives either in or near enough to Sain' Louie to make hotel arrangements? And we gotta do this simple and very low key. No unwanted publicity!

I don't know enough about the town to do much good. :eek:

There are chaste kisses, there are loving kisses, there are "where have you been all my life" kisses. Then there are kisses that require total body contact, as if to say, "I want you now, I want you right fucking now." Lips grinding, tongues dueling, moaning and gasping for air as bodies impact against the nearest wall, hoping it can stand the heat and stress. Hands grasping and caressing; bodies seeking that ultimate fit, or at least as good as one can get with clothes on. Wait, why are there clothes on?

I don't know. It's your fantasy.

Welcome back. :rose:

Thanks! :rose: :)

How was your first mother's day/birthday?

It was a good day... hubs made me breakfast, then we went to one of my favorite nurseries to scope out plants for hanging baskets and whatnot. Worked in the garden some. All in all a very relaxing, enjoyable day! Hubs and my little one bought me a Nook Color as a birthday/mother's day gift... I'm LOVING it!

How was your day? Do anything fun?

What wonderful smile he has! Happy babies are the only thing better than puppies . . . or sex.

He's a charmer, an equal opportunity flirt who smiles at any and everyone; he has the sweetest, most beautiful personality of any human being I've ever met. He's a Honey. :)

Whatever happened to the annual Litogehters? Was it Sarah's husband's heart problems that put the kibosh on them? Or was there something else that stopped them from happening anymore that I didn't hear about?

Whatever happened to the annual Litogehters? Was it Sarah's husband's heart problems that put the kibosh on them? Or was there something else that stopped them from happening anymore that I didn't hear about?

It was a lot of work to plan and even more work to maintain while in progress. Then there were those pesky neighbors . . .

I think we wore the organizers out.

Last edited:
Good to see you.

And you. :rose:

Imp!

KissingSmily-1.gif

Bear! Thanks for the enthusiastic greeting! :D

Hi Imp, good to see you and Bel around here again. :kiss:

Thanks. :rose: Since I have a piece of the AH living with me now, I don't really feel as if I left. However, my forum time (here or anywhere) has been severely curtailed by other activities.

I miss the flirting. I may've forgotten how. :eek:

And you. :rose:

Bear! Thanks for the enthusiastic greeting! :D

Thanks. :rose: Since I have a piece of the AH living with me now, I don't really feel as if I left. However, my forum time (here or anywhere) has been severely curtailed by other activities.

I miss the flirting. I may've forgotten how. :eek:

No way you can forget how to flirt. That is like forgetting how to be beautiful. It is just a function of who Imp is.

Rise and shine, everyone. It's a gorgeous day and the birds are singing. Time to live!

Back