Corsett and Wax.....Fetish

Brilliant thread
You have a great attitude and the pictures are hot
Welcome to Lit

THANKS FOR ALL THE COMMENTS.... Jason and I have lots of fun with the digital! especially before and after fetish parties.

Attachments

• pp1965.jpg
    pp1965.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 6,378
Last edited:
Very nice pics

I enjoyed all your pics! They are very erotic and you seem to be a very sensual lady. I love the corset shots and well as the hand prints.. ummm I would love to leave a hand print or two, or three or.... all over you! you getting ready to go down on a cock was delightful.. just the thought of you going down on me gave a hard on.........( not like its hard for me to get one, lol) but really ummmmmm I'd like that, your breasts are very nice!

as for the hot wax shots... all i can say ummmm, never tried it, tell me what are the sensations, does it turn you on, do you get off on it, I guess I dont understand where the joy can be in that? not that I'm opposed to finding out, could you enlighten me on the subject

my philosophy is simple "learn something new everyday"

so thanks again

Phil N Lusty

Great Thread!!!

Fantastic selection of pics. That red corsett looks great on you and is my personal favorite. Would love to see some wax on those beautiful tits as they are being held up by the corsett, but will be satisfied with any pics you decide to share. THANKS

Very nice body beautiful, got to say my favorite was that pic of your ass covered in wax. Have any more pics of your covered with wax or anything else?

Awesome group of pics. MMMMnnnn your rear shot all cover with wax sent a tingle down to the bone!!!!

I want more!!!:devil:

FUCKING AWSOME !!!!

The wax pics are erotic as hell !!!! I love wax play, and bet the shot of the wax on your ass and pussy was a highly erotic feeling...........

Post all you wish your over the edge sexy...........

The kind of play I love...............;) :p

Last edited:
:heart:

here is the lucky guy that get to take these pics... the love of my life!

Attachments

• ae051003_183.jpg
    ae051003_183.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 5,662
You two are great
I love seeing couples posting
All too often, the SO has no idea the other is here
You guys rock

Waxing

WOW , Thank yo for the wonderful pics. How hot is the wax when it is dripped on you I can see that see that it leave marks on your back so it must be quite hot so it must hurt when it drips onto your beautiful asshole and pussy.
Dose it ?

DisGirlisNutz said:

Assume the position,while i read you your rights.

1. You have the right to remain sexy.

All other rights refer to right #1.:D

Back