young guys who have a thing for older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Relaxing and smoking a delicious Joya de Nicaragua and enjoying the stories, remembering such times*

I remember the feeling of submission I had the first time I felt an older man start cumming in my mouth, and how much I enjoyed it. I'm now 37 and can still cum without touching if an older guy gets dominant and verbal with me. I love giving pleasure whenever told to, especially to an older "daddy."

I remember the feeling of submission I had the first time I felt an older man start cumming in my mouth, and how much I enjoyed it. I'm now 37 and can still cum without touching if an older guy gets dominant and verbal with me. I love giving pleasure whenever told to, especially to an older "daddy."

That can be arranged.

Why don't you tell us olders what you want your Don Draper to do to you?

My fantasy is a very well-put-together older man who is both eloquent and intelligent... I want him to build trust over a long period of time through communication. The setting is mostly irrelevant. Circumstances could involve power play, but eventually I want it to come down to this:

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1109686&d=1325600112
attachment.php

Eventually he'd bend me to his will, convincing me to try something new sexually. When an appropriate mood struck (I'm typically a top but bottom occasionally) I'd like him to take charge and explore new ground.

I know it doesn't seem super taboo in this setting, but I imagine he'd want me smooth and dressed in panties like those above. I want the tiny amounts of fabric to accentuate my curved, supple ass but not to cover it in any obscuring fashion. He needs to see what is going to be his.

......mmmm... And that is only the beginning!

Well now TheLM that is a lovely picture you paint there. Also the point you raise about it not being super taboo is interesting. Often times on Lit things tend towards the extreme when all you really need is some good old fashioned sensuality.
One of my current fantasies is simply just spooning with a younger guy, he can feel my hairy body against his smooth back as I gently stroke his sides and chest. Slowly he starts to respond to my touch and wriggles in my arms. Pressing forwards with my hips I let my cock rub against his young pristine bum. We just rock and spoon and stroke all the time my cock gets hard and harder. I press more and more firmly against him. He gasps and I just shhh him softly and my fully erect dick moves between his thighs, no penetration, just rocking and closeness.
His eyes are closed and he is mouthing the words 'oh god' silently over and over and I know that all he is thinking about is what's happening to his body and what's going to happen next. He is totally lost in the moment.
Eventually I reach for the lube and the squirting sound snaps him back to reality. His eyes fly open and he stops mouthing the words oh god and starts saying 'oh fuck' instead. Once I have greased up his previously untouched hole I line myself up and slowly press the head of my rock hard dick against his hungry, twitching rosebud. Slowly I apply the pressure that will allow me to take this guys virginity. Once I'm in him my lube sticky had reaches round and encircles his cock, I kiss his neck stroke his dick and gently fuck his ass. I know that all this young man can think about is all the new feelings and sensations he is experiencing right now, his whole world is being fucked by me.

looking

32 year old m who is looking for an older m to have an online relationship with. Where it starts and where it ends in not sure but I know well have a great time finding out. I've always had a thing for older men and I would love the thought of wrapping myself around you and pleasing you.pm me if intrigued.

Well now TheLM that is a lovely picture you paint there. Also the point you raise about it not being super taboo is interesting. Often times on Lit things tend towards the extreme when all you really need is some good old fashioned sensuality.
One of my current fantasies is simply just spooning with a younger guy, he can feel my hairy body against his smooth back as I gently stroke his sides and chest. Slowly he starts to respond to my touch and wriggles in my arms. Pressing forwards with my hips I let my cock rub against his young pristine bum. We just rock and spoon and stroke all the time my cock gets hard and harder. I press more and more firmly against him. He gasps and I just shhh him softly and my fully erect dick moves between his thighs, no penetration, just rocking and closeness.
His eyes are closed and he is mouthing the words 'oh god' silently over and over and I know that all he is thinking about is what's happening to his body and what's going to happen next. He is totally lost in the moment.
Eventually I reach for the lube and the squirting sound snaps him back to reality. His eyes fly open and he stops mouthing the words oh god and starts saying 'oh fuck' instead. Once I have greased up his previously untouched hole I line myself up and slowly press the head of my rock hard dick against his hungry, twitching rosebud. Slowly I apply the pressure that will allow me to take this guys virginity. Once I'm in him my lube sticky had reaches round and encircles his cock, I kiss his neck stroke his dick and gently fuck his ass. I know that all this young man can think about is all the new feelings and sensations he is experiencing right now, his whole world is being fucked by me.

God that is SO HOT and amazing! Can imagine you've stolen a LOT of "spoons" in your time. :)

I'm 40--almost no man's land!--I'm not into younger guys, but have had many fun time with older guys. I've always liked those professional white collar types, who bottom, and are all about seducing a young guy. Being picked up turned me on and gets me rock hard thinking about when it has happened--all of this was much easier when I was in my 20s/early 30s!

So, I have a good idea what a "younger" guy is, but when does the younger guy become the older guy!? Is there an unwritten age range?? Just wanna know who would be interested in me really!! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back