Seeking New Editor for Ongoing Scifi Story

FelHarper

Cockadoodle
I am the author of Double Helix, a long science fiction story set in an alternate reality USA where genetically modified humans must hide from a repressive government.

I had several disruptive events which kept me from continuing for some time, but I now have two new chapters and haven't been able to reach my previous editor.. My chapters tend to run about 6000-10000 words, and when I'm on the ball, I can produce about one every 3-4 weeks.

Please reply if you are interested. I'm eager to get my new chapters posted. I've had a lot of people ask if or when I will continue.

Last edited:
Hey Fel,

I'm writing my own series and I'm looking for an editor/beta reader. Are you interested in cross editing? I guess they'd call it 69 editing? ;) I kid.

Anyway, PM if you are.

If it helps I'm a big science fiction lover and would love to edit anything you would like.

If possible 2-3 pages of traditional A4 would be fine (around 60-90 lines of text). I accept rtf or even just the text in an email.

If it helps I'm a big science fiction lover and would love to edit anything you would like.

If possible 2-3 pages of traditional A4 would be fine (around 60-90 lines of text). I accept rtf or even just the text in an email.

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

Back