A few links to help you have better story ideas

TheMalevolence

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Apr 7, 2015
Posts
388
Hey guys! Just a note: The information here has little/nothing to do with erotica, but, since erotica is a genre of story, these will still help you to be creative and unique with your plots, enjoy!

The Seven Basic Plots, Wikipedia: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Seven_Basic_Plots
This is a Wikipedia article talking about the Seven Basic Plots, when plotting a story, try not to lose sight of which one of these you're building off of.

The Thirty-Six Dramatic Situations: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Thirty-Six_Dramatic_Situations
This is another article about the rough thirty-six drama situations you can include in a story, This is in no way limiting, most situations are a mix of a few of these, but if you need ideas for a plot twist or dramatic scene in your writing, start here.

Writing Prompts, Reddit. http://www.reddit.com/r/WritingPrompts/
This is a notoriously popular subreddit devoted too vague story starters, erotic prompts are rare, and there are quite a few "Batman meets Nyan Cat, what happens next" style posts, but the prompts provide some interesting ideas and concepts that lead me to check here whenever I need inspiration.

That's all, folks! I'll leave more links here as I come across them, or they are suggested by you guys (PM me or comment , it's all helpful.), please tell me if anything here was helpful in the good ol' reply section below, thanks for clicking!
 
Last edited:
Are you crazy? Seriously...

"A few links..." Yes yes, okay. "To help..." Yep, go on. "You..." (Me) yep all right. "Have BETTER story ideas."

Oh Jesus. Here we go again.

Better than fucking what?!

Better than the same old formulaic crap these links are putting out there as 'ideas?!'

Are you really serious?

I know that emoticon you used is supposed to mean just 'talking' but it does look like a cheesy grin to me.

I'm not sure if I'm getting angry at you because at the moment I'm not sure what your objective was. But I guess if you want to say that inspiration comes from formulas you can if you really REALLY want to...

Do you really want to?

Is that the only place you can think of where inspiration might come from?

You're not Pharrell Williams are you?
 
Back
Top