The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rolf,
Please prepare a glass of warming something for the Soulful Bard.

Anyone else while I'm here ?

Evening HP, VM.

How goes things?

I'm still sipping coffee. One of those days.

I was sort of on the road all day. I had a grief counseling group at the VA in the morning and then had to drive clear up to the foothills to continue the process of straightening out my finances. It's just about finished, I think. By the time I got home and looked in the fridge it was obvious I needed to go the store so I could make dinner. Fortunately, the bean soup turned out satisfactorily and I am now digesting it with the help of a glass of Zinfandel. How's everyone else?

I was sort of on the road all day. I had a grief counseling group at the VA in the morning and then had to drive clear up to the foothills to continue the process of straightening out my finances. It's just about finished, I think. By the time I got home and looked in the fridge it was obvious I needed to go the store so I could make dinner. Fortunately, the bean soup turned out satisfactorily and I am now digesting it with the help of a glass of Zinfandel. How's everyone else?

Spent the day looking around the old interweb for a small boat, motor, and trailer. The one I have is too much for me anymore. Anyway, it is a tight fit in the garage. The door is narrow. I'm putting it up for sale in a few weeks.

The rest of the day was taken up with writing. Doubled the size of my April Fools story and had and idea for a non-erotic one. A picture of my last dirt car came up on the screensaver and made me wonder what would happen if i still had it sitting out in the shop. Interesting question, I must say.

Lunch was left over chili from last night and supper was grilled pork chops with brown rice. I'm stuffed.

I made bean soup. Now I've got enough leftovers I won't have to cook more than possibly one more night this week.

That must be something of a relief, I guess, if only as a deferred trip to the store.

Erm. . . What sort of Bean ?

There's a large Calvados with your name on it, Bear.
Tx, and you ?

That must be something of a relief, I guess, if only as a deferred trip to the store.

Erm. . . What sort of Bean ?

There's a large Calvados with your name on it, Bear.
Tx, and you ?

Coffee of course.

Slept in this morning. Got up long enough to take my normal handful of pills the quack keeps pushing on me. Then went back to bed. Biscuits and sausage for lunch. Now for some writing. The weather is still to lousy for anything else.

Coffee of course.

Slept in this morning. Got up long enough to take my normal handful of pills the quack keeps pushing on me. Then went back to bed. Biscuits and sausage for lunch. Now for some writing. The weather is still to lousy for anything else.

too lousy ?
I can never quite get the hang of the USA's "Biscuits".
Our biscuits are highly 'dunkable'.

Our biscuits are a direct result of the invention of the iron kitchen stove. They're a bread dish that can be made ready in under a half hour, hot and ready for butter with jam, honey or gravy. Deee-licious! Good old baking powder . . . :)

Our biscuits are a direct result of the invention of the iron kitchen stove. They're a bread dish that can be made ready in under a half hour, hot and ready for butter with jam, honey or gravy. Deee-licious! Good old baking powder . . . :)

I'll remember that.
Must find the formula sometime.

Meanwhile, a glass of something, Bear ?

Funny how things turn out. Here I was about to sell off one of my cars and buy a truck and it was hit by a truck last night and totaled. I'll probably get more from the insurance company than if I'd sold it. I'm still going to buy a truck.

And since I know people will ask, all three people involved are fine. Cars are replaceable. People are a different matter completely.

Funny how things turn out. Here I was about to sell off one of my cars and buy a truck and it was hit by a truck last night and totaled. I'll probably get more from the insurance company than if I'd sold it. I'm still going to buy a truck.

And since I know people will ask, all three people involved are fine. Cars are replaceable. People are a different matter completely.

I concur.
Our OC told me he'd just had his car written off. And it was a nice car, too.

I'd best leave comments to those who know the facts better than I; not having had that pleasure, so to speak.

<sigh>

Well, you only show up every month or so . . . :(

Entertain me. That's all I ask.

Well, not quite, but I do see it being slightly ill at times.
:rose::rose:

Hear Hear.
There's nothing quite like your wit, Mollie.
I have no wit. It might be the alcohol, but . . .

Her tits ain't bad either. :cool:

Like you've even seen them, stalker. :rolleyes:

Yeah, them too.

Okay, you may have seen them.

I'd best leave comments to those who know the facts better than I; not having had that pleasure, so to speak.

<sigh>
You ain't missing much.

Well, not much more than 36DD, but not that impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back