I probably shouldn't...

Something new.....

So people - we made it to 100 pages. Noone is more surprised by that than me! Thank you for hanging around with me here!

As you may have noticed I haven't posted pics for a while - just can't seem to find the inspiration to make some new ones that will add something that's not already been seen....

So I thought it might be time to try something new....sound!

http://soundcloud.com/ag_82/sound1

Hope you will enjoy it. And to make it more fun, someone suggested that you should try to guess what is going on (well it may be obvious, but try to guess the details of what is going on).
I will have to come up with a prize of course if someone gets it right.... :rolleyes:

So people - we made it to 100 pages. Noone is more surprised by that than me! Thank you for hanging around with me here!

As you may have noticed I haven't posted pics for a while - just can't seem to find the inspiration to make some new ones that will add something that's not already been seen....

So I thought it might be time to try something new....sound!

http://soundcloud.com/ag_82/sound1

Hope you will enjoy it. And to make it more fun, someone suggested that you should try to guess what is going on (well it may be obvious, but try to guess the details of what is going on).
I will have to come up with a prize of course if someone gets it right.... :rolleyes:

Oh my...very sexy. ;) A perfect compliment to your lovely pictures...

If I had to guess, I'd say that you were laying on your back...your legs spread open as one of your hands slides down between your thighs, into your panties...slipping a finger (or two) inside you... :devil:

Oh my...very sexy. ;) A perfect compliment to your lovely pictures...

If I had to guess, I'd say that you were laying on your back...your legs spread open as one of your hands slides down between your thighs, into your panties...slipping a finger (or two) inside you... :devil:

Good guess - but not quite :)

Well you should maybe be a team player and leave a few guesses for the rest of the guys :)

haha If you say so. :)

Forgive me if my imagination runs through a few rather naughty scenarios after listening to you... ;)

haha If you say so. :)

Forgive me if my imagination runs through a few rather naughty scenarios after listening to you... ;)

Well all is forgiven :) And you can still guess - the answer just wont be revealed right away :)

Well all is forgiven :) And you can still guess - the answer just wont be revealed right away :)

Tease. :) But no worries. I do enjoy a good tease... :D

Hmmm...now I am envisioning a bullet vibe pressed firmly to your clit. ;)

I'll go with a g-spot vibe being worked diligently on said spot.:devil:

Very creative idea, AG.

:rose:

I'll go with a g-spot vibe being worked diligently on said spot.:devil:

Very creative idea, AG.

:rose:

Well thank you - but it's not the fully correct answer either :)

Few women are. :) But I wouldn't be surprised if one of those zones was being teased at the same time your hand was busy between your thighs... :D

Well....when I reveal the answer you might find out! ;)

firstly, love the audio!

Secondly, very much enjoying wondering what you were doing, reading other peoples comments certainly adds to my imagery.

I think you were laid on your back in bedbed, naked and legs slightly spread.

Your fingers running cricles over your clit, building up, rubbing,
as you lose yourself to the pleasure and the feeling, your legs begin to shudder as the wave passes over you, the moans come out...

firstly, love the audio!

Secondly, very much enjoying wondering what you were doing, reading other peoples comments certainly adds to my imagery.

I think you were laid on your back in bedbed, naked and legs slightly spread.

Your fingers running cricles over your clit, building up, rubbing,
as you lose yourself to the pleasure and the feeling, your legs begin to shudder as the wave passes over you, the moans come out...

Now Mr. Box - that is a very good answer and I know you have put a lot of thought into it....
Sadly (for you) it is not correct :)

ah well, I will just have to listen some more to those teasing enjoyable noises in the background.

Back