I guess I'm always sat on the naughty step

I love this idea. seen a lot of videos of girls out in public with a vibe in. would love to see you in one

I went to a bar with one on once it was very hot..

Hot redhead You have it all.

pahaha aww thankyou :D

Graininess in digital cameras is normally a result of the ISO setting being too high. If you can manually adjust the ISO setting in your camera, take a picture of a teddy bear or something int he place you're planning on doing the photoshoot with the same lighting and angle, and take photos at every ISO setting available, compare the end results, and use the same setting as the picture with the best results for light intensity vs. graininess.

Just a warning, the lower the ISO setting, the more still your camera will need to be, so a tripod is an excellent investment if you don't already have one.

I hope these tips help you produce pictures you like more, as I've enjoyed all of the last thread and look forward to many more pictures in 2014.

hahah i don't think my little webcam i use will really improve much :p

Big Hugs, Kisses, Cuddles To The Very Sexy English Wench!!!!!

*grins and cuddles back*

Wouldn't mind hearing about that if you'd care to share!

it was fun he told me to put the toy in my knickers and i said i was scared someone would notice but he told me i had to or he'd punish me so i put it in and wore a little dress and no tights went to a bar and on the way he kept setting it off and i kept stumbling. we got in there and he made me order the drinks and as soon as i had to say what i wanted he set it off so i ended up moaning at the bar staff woops. i was dripping wet when i go home and was begging to be fucked

i wanna sit behind you in class...:devil: :kiss:

heheh and what would you do behind me?
Who had control of it? Wish it was me

a guy i was seeing for a bit

Glad to see you back sexy. Does that site with your audio stuff work again. Love hearing your voice.

ill have to make some new audio clips soon.

it was fun he told me to put the toy in my knickers and i said i was scared someone would notice but he told me i had to or he'd punish me so i put it in and wore a little dress and no tights went to a bar and on the way he kept setting it off and i kept stumbling. we got in there and he made me order the drinks and as soon as i had to say what i wanted he set it off so i ended up moaning at the bar staff woops. i was dripping wet when i go home and was begging to be fucked

That is so hot!!! I'd love to see your gorgeous curves in that little dress ;)

Would've loved to have been in a corner booth watching all that go down!

That is so hot!!! I'd love to see your gorgeous curves in that little dress ;)

heheh i'll have to put up a pic of me in a little dress then

You should also do some new video clips. You have done any of those in a while!

heheh why is that?

Aren't they the best for that? A girl I was seeing this summer brought me into a sex shop toward the end of the bar crawl that ended up being our last date, and had me get one for her. It was so fun and hot to watch her eyes roll back in her head, knowing when it would happen before her. She was desperate for me in the bed after I had had my fun in the bars, on the street, and in the cab home.
I think the toy got a little water damaged though. The vibration was fine, but the wireless was shit. They advertised 25' range, but I was down to 6 inches by the next time I brought out the sucker.

hahah i wonder how... :p noidea what the last bit meant

Would've loved to have been in a corner booth watching all that go down!

heheh you meanie..would you not come help me

heheh you meanie..would you not come help me

I'd be quite content to watch if you were to help yourself. Surely you could find a way... I cannae believe you'd not figure out a way to get yourself comfortable... ;)

I'd be quite content to watch if you were to help yourself. Surely you could find a way... I cannae believe you'd not figure out a way to get yourself comfortable... ;)
i had to grind against the seat. but i was told i wasn't allowed to cum

i had to grind against the seat. but i was told i wasn't allowed to cum

Not going to lie to you, the image of you grinding up against the corner of a seat is driving me mad. If ever you make a video... ;)

I can imagine you with a flushed face, biting your lip to keep from moaning too loudly... wow.

Back