Dear X,

Dear L & J,

Please call me or else I will know that I have been right all along; and this is one thing I don't want to be right about.

Sincerely,
The one who stood by you during all your hard times without complaining.
 
Dear assholes I work with,

I am not your secretary, maid, or servant. Get that through your head. Also, just because I don't have a significant other or kids doesn't mean I don't have a life (or would like to have one). Therefore, when there are night activities we ALL should be there or take turns. I don't need to do everything. I'm going to leave if this doesn't change. Soon. Fed up with all of you! Thanks for the very little help you put forth during such a hellishly stressful week. *not*

~Your younger colleague

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Dear students,

I am so very proud of you. It is beyond what I can write or express how I feel right now. I know it will be a lot of work leading up to next Sat. but, it will be worth it. Believe in yourself. I believe in you and know you are all fully capable of doing this. Keep on keepin' on!!!

~Your teacher

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Dear hair,

I never appreciated you when I was younger. Now that I have more sense, I love you! I love you even more now that most of you has grown back from falling out a year ago. You are almost to the point where I can trim you and you will all be one length. Thank you for growing back so full and thick, much like you were before.

ps, I also love your color even though I hated it growing up :heart:

~Your belated admirer

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Dear body,

Please keep working with me. I know I haven't followed all of the instructions to a "T" but, I would really like it if you cooperated a bit. I'm getting frustrated and feel like giving up. We are over half way there; we can do this!

~Your owner

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Dear Netflix,

You rock!

~Me
 
Dear Stupid Mother

Of the kid I almost ran over today,

I was parked in the lot at Home Depot and had just got off the phone with a customer. I saw you walk behind my truck just as I started it up. I checked all three mirrors and turned to look behind me too. I saw you loading something into your car trunk, well out of my way.

I put the truck in reverse and just as I moved my foot off the brake I saw the tip of a mitten appear in the back window of the cap on my truck. Good thing I was looking in THAT mirror at THAT moment. I hit the brake again and put it in park and got out.

Sure enough there was a little girl. YOUR little girl right behind my truck. You STUPID stupid woman. Then when I kindly pointed out you shouldn't let her stand in back of BIG trucks that can't see her when they back up, you had the nerve to slap her for standing there.

Of course, the three other people who saw that as well as myself did indeed talk as you roared off without even bothering to buckle her in. You'll be quite happy to know that we took your license number and I have already called childrens services which they will be doing also.

As long as I'm ranting, Dear Stupid Mother, Let me say that people like you should have their children taken from them and then you should be forcibly sterilized so as to prevent you from having more children to abuse and NOT take care of. And if I ever see you hit a child like that again, I'll personally pull that nose ring right out of your ugly face right after I bust your nose flat.

Your's Truly

MJL
 
Dear Alarm Clock,

I'm really sad you died on me today. You've been loyal for 9 years, and took quite a beating. I'm proud of you, and really hope the new clock is as loyal as you were.

R.I.P,
blue
 
love this thread

Dear my Girlfriend's boyfriend,

Why must you torture her so? we agreed to share her and to try to continue getting along and yet every time i see her she's upset about something you did or said. you yell at her for things that have nothing to do with her, you make comments at me all the time that have double meanings and the second meaning always being bad and hurtful, and you never leave her alone long enough for us to have to much time together without your bitching at us.

she can't even mention my name without you getting angry at her for talking about me! and don't try to take part in my life, if i decide to skip a class, it is none of your concern what-so-ever. Our girl yells at me for that enough thank you, i don't need your ever-present cynicism and veiled hatred to cloud it too

i understand your wife (though you're completely seperated you still love her) just got diagnosed with cancer but what's your excuse for the past 6 months? Our girl is so distraught that she is the "other woman" and yet you won't even call her a close friend with benifits! she loved you deeply and while i am exstatic that she is finally starting to push you away i wish you would just let her go and save all of us a great deal of pain.

Pissed off at You
AK

<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>

Dear Ass and Thighs,

i wish you would stop growing. i've been eating less than normal and healthier, and even excersizing a bit. If i'm going to fit into that dress for the Anime Convention than i need you to stop growing.

thouroghly confused at your behavior,
AK

<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>

Dear stepmother,

While i still live with you and i understand that i must abide by the house rules, my room is my own concern and if i decide to pack it with my stuff than that is none of your business. i should not be 'grounded' until it is 'clean' as i am a grown woman.

My laptop will not set the house on fire if i decide to leave it on my bed for a 1/2 an hour. i understand that it gets warm from running but i did not have a battery that needed to be recalled months back so it won't explode or set the house on fire (i think we're ok now).

Furthermore if i want to go out with friends, sleep at my girlfriend's, or spend as little time as possible at home, you have no right to complain. Just because you're retired, at home, and bored all day doesn't mean that i have to entertain you. You're a grown woman. Play with the dog or something.

Wishing you'd get out of the 40s,
AK
 
Dear Wayne,

I hate it here, living with my sister. Don’t get me wrong, I am glad she offered me a place to stay, but she is just too nosy and bossy. All she does is lecture me on how you were so wrong for me, pointing out every thing in detail like a fucking drama queen. Why just this morning sis told me that I should swear off all men for at least six months as all they do is hurt me. Now you know me well enough Wayne, I would die without sex for a week. Thank god, I bought some of my toys with me. Now when she talks all I can do, is play deaf and dumb, nodding my head like one of those bobbing head ornaments, because I cannot get a word in edgewise.

When I am in my room alone, all I do is sit and cry. I cannot figure out why we are no longer together. I know you family has you convinced that I did something wrong and that I am a slut, but I love you and have been a faithful wife.

I cannot even sit down and watch my favorite sitcom, it makes me think of how we watched it together snuggling and kissing on the sofa. I then get upset again, turn the TV off, go into my room, and cry. If sis hears me, she will knock on the door and ask what is wrong. I usually grumble and cuss under my breath then tell her, I just want some peace and quiet right now. Hell, I would not even go out to the back yard when sis had a BBQ, because it made me think of you barbequing, god I miss you, can I come home now.

By the way, love, do you remember John, my editor from Literotica? Well he sent me an email, telling me he was driving through here on the way to Nashville next week. He then told me that if it was ok with me, he wanted to take me out to dinner and help me just forget about things for a while. I know he has the hots for me so I promptly reminded him that I am still married and faithful to you. He then told me not to worry as we were just going out and having some fun. Somehow, he forgot to mention he talked with my sister and was actually kidnapping me for the whole weekend. I guess he told her he wanted to make me feel like a woman again. His loving smile, funny sense of humor, and handsome physique was irresistible.

Wow, does he know how to fuck! All I have to say, is if you and I are not getting back together, he can kidnap me again.

Then my sister‘s best friend told her that they were having a small pool party to celebrate the beginning of summer. She also told sis to bring me along I was welcome too. Reluctantly I decided to go, hoping it would not last long.

When we got there, sis introduced me to Jennifer and her husband Tom. I smiled and lied, saying I was glad to be there, because I did not want to hurt anyone’s feeling. Jennifer showed me where to change and then I sat in one of the lounge chairs. Tom had just handed me a gin and tonic when his phone rang. It was his office calling on an emergency. So he excused himself saying he will come back as soon as he can. Well that is when sis told me she needed to get home too, because she did not tolerate the sun, did not want sunburn. Adding, that I should stay and enjoy myself, Tom could bring me home later. I just know she had an alternative motive for leaving me there alone.

That left Jennifer and me sitting by the pool. We decided to get nude and work on our tans. I told her with my light complexion, I burn easily, so if she did not mind would she rub some suntan oil on me. “Oh my god,” her hands felt great, it had been a long time since anyone has touched me like that. To my surprise, my climax overtook me like a freight train out of control. I never realized that I had a bisexual nature. Nevertheless, it made me think of you and the time we spent making out in your family’s pool. Oh honey, I want to come home, I miss you.

Honey, I also started emailing our friends, telling them what had happen. That is when I received a strange email from your old boss Ted. You remember him don’t you? He’s the one that threw that big annual steak fry for the company you used to work for a couple of years ago. You know, I always liked him and you told me he was one of the best boss’s you ever had. Well, he told me he was going to Nashville on business and would like to take me out to dinner. Adding maybe, he could help me figure out what happened.

He told me to wear something fancy because he was taking me to dinner at one of those five star restaurants. Holy cow, I have never been to such a fancy place. We talked a lot during dinner. Afterwards he said that he thought we could talk better in the privacy of his hotel suite. Oh my god, did you know he was hung like a horse? Maybe he should stop by more often when he goes to Nashville. However, it did remind me of the time we spend in Nashville seeing the sights and fucking the night away. Oh god, I miss you, wish you would let me come back home.

Wednesday, sis had to work and that left me alone at home. I was planning on going out back and climbing into her Jacuzzi to relax. I had just put my swimsuit on when the doorbell rang. When I answered it, to my surprise it was your brother, he was stopping by to give me some moral support. You know he is the only one, who will talk to me, I am glad he came by.

I invited him in, then led him out to the back patio, offered him some club soda and we sat and talked for a while. He did ask me if there was any chance that we’d get back together soon. I told him I was not sure, but hoped we would. That’s when I told him, that I knew he drove a long way to see me and it was such a hot day, why doesn’t he join me in the Jacuzzi to relax.

He accepted, adding that he never gets into one, with anything on and that I should go commando too. I agreed, after all he is family. You know he resembles you a lot, but let me tell you he is very different from you sexually. Hot-damn, I never realized I could squirt cum like that. Even though he is terrific, he is not you. Can I please come home?

Well I had better close for now. I hope you had a good day. I also know you are living with your sister and hope that she does not intercepted this letter.

By the way, I am writing this letter, just incase you hear a rumor that I am thinking about divorcing you and moving on with my life. All I ask is that you do not believe everything you hear.

However, there is this guy I know, who wants to date me, and he has been talking about marriage too. I will keep that in mind if we do not get back together. I am hoping that we can at least meet and talk things over. I really want us to get back together.

All my love and kisses. . :nana: :devil: :cool: :kiss: :rose: :heart:
 
I was looking back at some of my old posts, and found this "letter" I wrote a couple of months after Master Gil and I moved in together......:D

Gil and I were talking the other morning and I brought up the subject of my ex husband and wondered what he'd think if he knew the things I do in bed now.....so the idea of the letter below was born.

Dear Mr Butthead,
Thank you for what you did (or didn't do) regarding your ex wife. She is extremely sexy and willing to do anything I ask her to. Today we fucked once and she gave me two blowjobs......she's getting very good at those. She told me she didn't do that with you - she really seems to enjoy doing it with me!

She also loves her butt played with....and my cock in her ass. What.....she didn't do that with you either??? Damn I wonder why.....she just gets so wet when I play with her, the bed is soaked. And she makes so much noise the neighbours must wonder what's going on. I'm so sorry that you missed out on all the fun we're having, but rest assured I'm taking REAL good care of her!
Sincerely, Gil
 
Dear SO,

Please please please stop teasing me today and finally get on with it. i have to be at work by 5 and i'd love to have the "just fucked" face and feel happily satiated.......

The Housepet
 
Dear Ex,
Why the fuck did you have to go out and cheat on me. You doing that not only hurt me, but has ruined my life as I feel like I can never trust anyone again. We had a very special five years together, you were the love of my life and childhood sweetheart. I did nothing but love and respect you and you repay me by going with someone else. Sure, you claim it was another form of self harm as you wanted to be treated like you were when you were raped 3 years ago, but this is some seriously fucked up logic and as much as I want to forgive you, I have probably cried every day since it happened because of you and your selfishness. Yes, you wanted to be hurt and let someone use you like that, but I ended up being hurt a million times more than you did and I didn't even ask for it. I spent so much time going out of my way to make things work because I love you, and you go and do this to me. I fucking hate you for it and wish it had never happened. Being betrayed by someone you love like that is the worst thing ever so thank you for making my life a complete hell!

Many thanks once again,
your once ever loving boyfriend.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
To my wonderful friends,

Thank you for helping me deal with the problems caused by that cunt who ruined my life. You are all amazing and I think the world of all of you. You put up with me and went out of your ways for me and I appreciate it so much.
I love you guys

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

To the subbie of my dreams.
I know you are out there somewhere.. please please appear into my life soon as I am dying to meet you and finally have someone in my life I can enjoy myself with, and be incredibly naughty with too ;)
Your ever loving (and spanking) master.
 
Dear Right Hand,
You're driving me crazy, you know that don't you? What's with the pain and swelling? There are a few things that I need my right hand for, and you can just shut up about using the vibe instead. You're making my life a little more difficult and I don't appreciate it. If you could figure this out, I would be a much happier person. Seriously, stop hurting, please.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Heart,
Give serious consideration to lowering your expectations. You won't hurt as much that way, trust me. It is what it is, dear one.
 
this thread is fantastic

Dear Friend,
I am tired of listening to you talk about how hard your job is when I know for a fact that you sit around on a stool for half of your four hour shift and read People magazine. Meanwhile I am on my feet for 8+ hours, hustling to get everything done and I hardly ever utter a word about it. Your self-absorbment is getting really old and I can no longer be your counselor. You need real help from someone who can teach you the coping skills you need to face life.

I love you, but you are driving me crazy,
Rose
---------------------------------------------------
Dear Stepdad,
Thank you for letting me know what it was like to have a father who loved you. I never thought that I would know how that feels, but you showed me. Thank you for 15 years of joy and for teaching us all how to die with grace and dignity. I am forever in awe. I miss you everyday.

Love, your daughter,
Rose
---------------------------------------------------
Dear Sister,
I don't tell you enough how badass you are. Thanks for being my best friend.

Your older (and smarter) sister,
Rose
----------------------------------------------------
Dear Coffee Drinker,
Please know that when I ask you how you are doing, I mean it. Don't respond with what drink you want. Please know that I am a person behind this green apron with a life and dreams and goals. Please know that if you treat me like shit, if you cannot get off your cell phone long enough to order a drink, and when you do get off, you act like it's an annoyance, if you talk to me like I am retarded because I had to ask you to repeat yourself because your music is too loud in the drive-thru speaker, if you bitch at me because you didn't order your drink iced but I was somehow supposed to read your mind and make it iced...you are getting decaf. Enjoy the headache!
To those customers who take the time to ask how I am back, to the regulars who remember my name and ask about school, to the man who makes me blush just by saying hi, thank you! You make my day, every day.

Your friendly barista,
Rose
 
Dear The 99 Restaurant,

Thanks for giving me food poisoning at the beginning of my break, I lost 3 days of 7. I'm never eating at your establishment again - too bad, I really liked your food for a quicky.

Getting better,
blue
 
Dear Three Stupid Asshats in our Driveway at 3:00 this morning,

I'll bet you think you're smart. Snooping around our neighborhood looking for things to steal. You didn't notice the guy who was following you, did you? You went to three different houses, and he was no more than 40 feet behind you the entire time. And he was packing heat. Let me tell you--he hits what he's aiming at.

We're figuring you'll try to come back this weekend, and we'll be waiting. If you do make it back up this way, please tell your getaway driver that he'll draw less attention to himself if he's not revving the engine and going 60 mph.

Unless you're looking to win the not-so-coveted Darwin Award, you do not want to fuck with us.

Eilan
 
Dear Anxiety,
WTF was that all about?

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Dear Light at the end of the tunnel,
I no longer believe in you.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Dear Little Feet,
I think it is really cute that that litte gurgling noise is just for me, however it is not playtime it is S L E E P T I M E.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *
 
Dear Cosmos,

THIS SHIT ISN'T FUNNY ANYMORE !!!

2:00pm: happythoughtshappythoughts .... oh please let something good happen today .... please please please please please.

3:30 got a call...
a collect call. heh.
he got another fucking court date the 13th. but they're giving him a gps and sending him home to his mothers - so they can figure out his case. apparently they thought he didn't have a GED- he fucking graduated from hs w/ diploma 6 years ago...didnt do community service - he did 25 hours! and a whole bunch of other things that aren't true or just fucked.

i fucking hate the legal system- he sat there for 30 days - the public defender met with him only 3 days before ... why didn't they look into it all month??
fucking stupid.
It would save SO much time and money if they actually looked into shit while people like my boyfriend who are just FUCKED by the system ...fine, don't help the rapists and felons ... but when you look into shit and NOTHING makes sense bc he is INNOCENT... HELP THE FUCKING PERSON GODDAMNIT!!! DON'T HAVE SOME COURT DATE TO DECIDE ON NOTHING!!!

And the crowning moment:
only reason why hes going to his mom's and not back to jail like they wanted .. is (drum roll please) he asked the public defender if he could say something ...
and he went on, calmly for a half hour saying that he turned himself in when he found out about the warrant, he listened to all directions, he was trying to do the right thing by turning himself in, they can gps/ankle cuff him all they want he isn't going anywhere, he has somewhere to stay, there is a mistake somewhere and he'd like to straighten it out- so far all the info FL has was wrong and they see that, and alot of truth about a good job waiting for him in ny etc...etc...

not bc the public defender did anything special ...


UPDATE: 4:27pm
another collect call.
but I didn't have to accept.
He gets to come home to his mother's w/in the hour. They weren't going to release him bec they didn't have any more gps' they had to wait for someone to return one heh.
fucking florida. heh.

I can't believe this crap is still going, I thought it would be cleared up today... this is expensive, unfair, unjust...


I feel like I need to get used to this... which one of you let me hope?
Someone need to be beaten!!


Just let the meteor hit me already,
blue
 
Dear Self,
Please remember to take your meds when you're supposed to. You know how you get when you don't.
 
Dear you,

I am finally over it. I don’t know what I was thinking. Call it temporary insanity; call it self-destruction or self-created drama. Either way, I no longer blame you, I no longer blame me. I perhaps blame fate or karma, much like Eddie Murphy holding out the ice cream cone only to grab it away and yell “psyche”.

Either way, I do remember you fondly, with smiles on my face and laughter in my heart. I remember the irrelevancy and the silliness and the stories and the music. I remember the friendship. And I remember you.

ME

:rose:

Dear you,

Why did you have to die? Why did you have to be such a lousy driver that you totaled not one but two cars eventually killing yourself? Why did you have to leave me just when I needed your guidance and your wisdom and your love? Why did you have to go out that morning and why the hell didn’t you just run the fucking squirrel over!

I miss you still and always
ME

:rose:

Dear both of you,

You have both spent a lifetime claiming the other was a lousy parent. Guess what- you’re both fucked. Why couldn’t either of you ever just accept me? Why was I never good enough? Why, at 33, with a good job, a great husband, an amazing son, a master’s degree and a life am I still treated like a moron?

At least my son will get better than I did!

ME

:rose:

Dear Me-

I am proud of you. You have been getting better and stronger and even if no one else knows, I do. You are better than any of them thought and you are a good mom and a good person and I know you are doing you best.

Keep up the good work

ME. :heart:
 
Dear Ben Franklin and Bush v2,


First off, thanks for making a slight over look and saying daylight saving was in april. Because as Bush v2 has checked off on - and hippies and greenies all over the world discovered, daylight saving is now on my birthday.

I love that extra hour.
This year is sucking hardcore, I mean, yeah... it could be worse... but, I don't know how much more I can take. I am really not excited about this.

Just wanted to let ya know,
blue


--------------

Dear Florida,

I still really hate you.
Suck my dick :: shakes a whole drawer full of them ::

*flips the bird*
blue


--------------

Dear Hope,

I really want to fuck you in the ass with an un-sanded 2x4, because I'm starting to give up and start not to care. I hate being numb, but I don't know what else to do.

Let me love you again; I wouldn't mind having you in my life,
blue
 
Dear Federal Fucking Clock Watchers,

Thanks for taking a fucked up system named daylight savings time and making it even more fucked up. Now not only do I have to deal with the shitty time change a month earlier and longer, I have to upgrade 100 computers so your bull shit system doesn't fuck up MY system. Thanks a lot, eat a dick.

Sincerly,
The unluck bastard, who just got back from vacation today to find out his cowokers had fucked up his carefully rpepared auto update system just in time for the next big Y2Kish fiasco. :mad:
 
Dear head and right knee,

Stop hurting! I don't have anything stronger than Advil to take for the pain. Headache, I can deal with you on your own, but then you team up with my right knee to cause me big problems. I'm not that old, I can't be falling apart already! Knee, I hope you respond to the stretching I did of you earlier because other than the Advil, that's all I got for you.

Sincerely,

Your owner
KR
 
Dear

Dear Life,
What the heck have I done to you? Can't you be simple for one goddamn day, one fraction of a second? Why is it, that when All of my ducks are in a row, some thing has to stomp through and wreck it? Can't I have one fricken normal day without some drama unravelling and making my life even less likeable? I plan something nice, and I'd be a shit head to think that it would go as planned, oh no...DRAMA...fuck off!


Dear Daughter
I understand you have a disability but that doesn't give you excuses to act like the rest of the world doesn't exist. I fear for you my child, for you ignorantly pipe through your life expecting everything to be done for you, the real world is a cruel and unforgiving place, I wish you would just listen to what I have to say and change the way you think. I wish I could get inside of your head so I could see the true barrier that holds you back....



Dear Dad,
I know you are dying and I am sorry. I wish I could die for you, I wish I could grant wishes magically and take away your fears and your pains. I am sorry for being a brat at times as I grew up, thank you for being my rock. Thank you for having the faith in me...thank you for being such a wonderful father.

Dear Mom,
I wish I could make this transition easier for you, ease your pains as you watch the love of your life wither and wilt. Do know that I am here for you, not just as your daughter but as your friend. Reach out to me, you do not always have to be strong...I break down and cry too....


Dear sister
You are truely the most self centered ass I have ever met. Of all of the children, you caused the most pain in this family and I wish you would just grow a back bone and take ownership of that mess....
I know deep down you have regrets and sorrows but for selfish reasons. You stole some time away when we were young, because you wanted all of the attention...in that, you stole the affections of my father away...with your lies....I don't care that your 4th husband is controlling and that your kids are smoking weed and having sex...I tried to reach out and help but you stopped me.....If you took your head out of your ass and actually managed your life rather than run away from it, you'd be worth my time...

Dear Time
Can I press the FF button now...get past this painful time and be happy again?

Dear husband
You are my friend, my confidant. Thank you for being there, thank you for loving me unconditionally....
I love you too.
 
Dear Ex Wife

It is true that the opposite of love is not hate...it is indifference. Those years of fighting have given way to years of peace now. You gave us a beautiful son and for that I will always be grateful. I know that one day we can spend 24 hours together watching him get married. Save that, the past 4 years have been wonderful, not having to deal with fights every 4 weeks.

Wishing you well for the future but not caring if it doesn't happen
NP

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Ex GF

It was nice to know that I could have a normal relationship again, even though it couldn't last. Long distance relationships suck but we made a go of it for a couple of great years.....then it just drifted apart, didn't it? Sorry I could not commit to moving half way across a country but my son is too important to me to leave right now and your situation makes it such that you cannot move either <sigh>. But we never fought...do you know how much that means to me? To know that M/F relationships are not all built around conflict.... I do love you, you know that and if situations change I'd have no problem renewing our relationship. You are getting on your feet now and I have seen great changes in you...positive changes in your life...I'd like to think I had a hand in some of those changes...Go in peace, darling.

From a guy who never thought he'd love for real
NP

-------------------------------------------------------------------

To my Son

I'm proud of you. You're a son to be proud of. Not many relatives gave us much chance...didn't think I'd be a father in the true sense but we proved them wrong, eh!

I enjoy our get-togethers. I am trying to be more of a friend now than a father. I'm still there for advice if needed but you have your own life and your making no mistakes.....one thing though....don't be the critical person of me. I know there are parts of my life that could be better. I know...I know...but let's meet as equals now...your criticisms are not often but they do hurt sometimes...at least you always knew of the difficulties between your mother and I. That time is over now...I think you know that.

Another thing....I am waiting for you to get married and have kids so I can have a little boy in my life again....or a little girl, always wanted a daughter too but you know that wasn't possible. They will have a great grandfather to dote on them...you know that.

From a Dad who loves you a lot
NP

--------------------------------------------------------------------

To my body

Hang in there. I know that there were rough times in the past but things are better now than ever, aren't they? Everyone says you look 10 years younger than you are....keep it that way, eh! The original parts are no longer manufactured...we are limited to grey market parts with no warranty. Take care of us, there is a lot more I want to do.

From a guy who does appreciate you
NP
 
Dear Pool,

Thanks for being wet and enveloping, while I swam in you today I felt at peace. Just me and my breathing. I hurt, and you make my skin and hair dry bc of all the chlorine... but its a good hurt for once. I took a shower and cried - and this time it felt good. Le sigh. I'll be back Wednesday and/or Sunday.
Lets lose some weight alright? Fuckin, low rise jeans are all over the place and I don't have the body right now for 'em.

See you around,
blue

------------

Dear Shower,

Thanks for staying hot tonight. You usually aren't. I appreciate it!

Lets do it again sometime,
blue

----------

Dear Designers,

What the hell... not everyone can wear low rise jeans. I need a fuckn' pair of pants, and they're all low rise. What is it about seeing butt crack and thongs? Not everyone has a cute lil butt and pretty lil thongs -- some of us are bigger then size three, some people have ratty ew panties and STILL wear them.
Please save people who don't know how to wear clothing - and help those that aren't size 3 ... and make non-low rise jeans !!!! pft.

I was so ready to drop $100 on a few pairs of pants... but nooOOoooo, ALL LOW RISE ::shakes head::.

Work with us here dangit!
blue
 
Dear Karma,

WTF did I ever do to you? I seriously feel like I'm being punished now.
First I thought it was a bad thing to lose an hour today, my natal day. But now I'm glad, it was such a shitty blah day.
I was going to do laundry, but found I couldn't afford it - and none of my friend's machines were working. Then I made dinner for said friends, and no one showed. I tried using a thermometer to cook my chicken instead of eyeball it like I usually do- and it was a bit drier then I like. My neighbor was supposed to come home from Germany around 6, but her flights were delayed till after midnight so I didn't get her for my birthday either. Then the pool was closed, and Desperate Housewives was a re-run. My brother made me cry... and I the bottle of wine I had all day isn't sitting well.
I appreciate that my loving boyfriend called me to sing to me around midnight... but couldn't you find it in your damn heart to make something else good happen today?

Couldn't even let me have a good bday. Thanks.

This means war,
blue
 
Back
Top