You know you've spent too much time at Lit when. . .

This makes you think of something that has nothing to do with ice cream:

tumblr_n0imh2n28p1qgh75xo1_500.jpg

:D

When you're driving along and the Rolling Stones come on the radio singing Angie and all you can think of is a sister fucking her brother and her brothers mother. Or something.

Angieeeee

LOL That was one crazy thread!

When you are booooooored, and one of the first thoughts is to go and troll the general board.

I am bored, but I've not stooped that low (yet)

You leave the main page to the forums open on your phone at the dog park, and silently make bets in your head as to which housewife will recognize it.

You are at a dog park, and you start to wonder who has used their leash without their dog.

When you're driving along and the Rolling Stones come on the radio singing Angie and all you can think of is a sister fucking her brother and her brothers mother. Or something.

Angieeeee

LOL That was one crazy thread!

tumblr_n8r6jbtJLN1r539hzo1_500.jpg

---Quote (Originally by Killjoy24)---
*_Have to repost everthing due to trolls and assholes !_*

Not letting the trolls and assholes get to me so I'll re-post what I saved.

*I get ask a lot about how my brother and I got started. My fingers are numb from repeating myself with PM's
so here's the short version. If your not into REAL incest you may want to quit reading now!
( I know my spelling and gramma sucks - so please, keep the lessons to yourself - don't wanna here it.)

We grew up more like friends than siblings and always had unspoken feelings for each other, so this all
seemed natural and right.

A little over a month ago I left my now ex-BF because he nearly beat me to death. With nowhere to go my
brother took me in as he was single and had a spare bedroom.

After about three days of seeing me just mope around in depression and self loathing, he decided to take
me out for dinner, drinks, and dancing - even though he hates to dance.
We got home real late and we were both tired, so I started heading to my room to go to bed when I overheard
him mumble something to himself about missing his ex's blow jobs. I didn't even have to think it over after
all that he has done to help me over the years.
I offered him a BJ. He thought I was joking until I pulled the largest cock I have ever held out of his pants
and proceded to give it my best. I couldn't swallow it all but I gave it my best. After about 15 minutes of this
suddenly, he pulled my head down to where my nose was pressed against his belly and blew the largest load I have
ever felt deep down my throat! He came so hard I thought he was going to blow my head off of my shoulders!
He must have went on cumming for almost a full five minutes.
After we fiished he kissed me and ask me if I was sure I wanted this. I told him to take me to bed. He carried
me to his room where we made love for most of the night. It was the most loving most sensual sexual
experience I have ever had (still is to this day).
Afterward, instead of pushing me away and calling be a bitch or whore as I was use to - He just held me
tight in his arms and let me use him as a pillow.
We sleep that way every night now - the spare room hasn't been used since. Even nights when we don't have
sex, he will hold me in his arms the entire night. He is by far the most loving and caring person I've ever known.
I feel like I have found my soul-mate and he said he feels the same way.
Since that first night, I had my first ever threesome with a girl we met - also my first taste of another women,
and I gave him my anal cherry. Life has never been better for me and he is the first man in my life never to
hit me - Hell, he don't even yell at me when he gets mad even though sometimes I deserve it!

Our relationship is our secret. We can't tell friends or family as we would be disownd, but we accept that and
as for getting pregnate, doctors told me after a miscarriage - do to another abusive ex - that my chance of ever
getting pregnate again was less than five percent, so we don't worry about that. If it would somehow happen
we are prepared for that too. As long as we are happy and we surely love each other deeply, we don't really care
what people here or anywhere else think of us. I'm 34 and he's 36, were old enough to make our own decisions
and the opinions of others just don't matter.

That's how it started. The begining of a continuing true story.*
---End Quote---

Posted by: ButtAnalMan
On: 12-02-2012 09:48 PM

*Our first threesome about a month ago now, was awesome. My fist time
ever with another girl.

We went to our favorite local bar and our server just kept flirting with
him from the moment we sat down. We knew her as we are regulars.

She was about 4'9-10 with long dark hair and a nice completion.
and a beautiful tight round ass. Maybe 110-115 lbs.

At this place, they wear tight little shorts that hide nothing, very
similar to Hooters except black instead of orange shorts.

She looked real nice. I went to the ladies room, and when I got back to
our table, she was practically on his lap! I had had a few drinks so instead
of getting mad, I started flirting with her. Found out that she was 20 and single.
We were getting along very well.

After some small talk and my brother went to the men's room, She mentioned
that she thought we were a great looking couple. I ask her if she would like to join
us for a private party and she immediately said yes! I gave her our address not
thinking that she would actually show up.

She did - two hours later looking better than she did at the bar. We talked
of awhile when she just leaned over and kissed me! I kissed her back. That's
when my brother came in and she got up and kissed him too.

We all ended up making out with each other when I pulled his cock out. We were
all a little nervous but soon got into a rhythm as her and I started licking and
sucking him. She gasp at his size and said she didn't think she could take it as
she had only been with one girl and two guys in her life and the largest guy was
only about six inches. (She kept her cherry until she was almost 19), My brother
is at least 9" and pretty fat.

She was finally able to get about half of him in her mouth and was working him
good when I sat on his face so he could eat me while I watched her and played with
her beautiful young, firm breast. Her nips were hard and stuck straight out about
a full inch! We we're all really into it when he came in her mouth.

I pulled her to me and kissed her so that we could share his cum. I got so hot and
started to cum myself! My first girl, and we we're sharing my brothers cum! I loved
it!
I pulled her into a 69 with me on top. My very first taste of another woman and it was
nothing short of fantastic. My brother was hard again in no time and was entering my
pussy from behind as she continued to lick my clit. Soon her and I were cumming at
almost the same time.

My brother, cumming for the second time within a hour, this time in my pussy and
I kept licking her until she was begging for some of his cock. Not one to disappoint,
he pulled her to her knees and slowly worked his monster cock into her tight little
pussy ( he later told he it was like fucking a virgin she was so tight). It wasn't long
before he was balls-deep in her pussy and it looked like her eyes were going to roll
completely behind her head. Her mouth in a silent scream.

I positioned myself in front of her and pulled her face to my pussy and told her to
come lick my brothers cum out of me. Her eyes bugged out like she had been slapped
when she realized what I had just said. Soon she was having a loud intense orgasm
that made the house shake - or so it seemed - I thought the neighbors would call the
cops thinking we we're torturing someone! My bro. unloaded as deep in her as he could
get and we all just collapsed in a pile. It was raw and it was intense for all of us and the
beginning of a long weekend.

You see, she didn't know until that moment that him and I were brother and sister! She
thought we we're just a regular couple. When she heard me refer to him as my Bro., she
just let loose and was so turned on there was no way to stopping the orgasm.

What was supposed to be a fling for a few hours turned into a three-day weekend of much
of the same. That was the start of a beautiful weekend and an even better relationship.
We talk frequently and she has even ask to rent the spare room since I don't use it, I sleep
with him every night.

She just left this morning after our second three-day fuck fest with promises to return but
you'll have to wait 'til later to hear about that.

As for moving in - My brother says maybe once she turns 21. For now we are all three in
love with each other. How long it last only heaven knows but for now we are three very happy
campers!

As for those who don't believe that incest can work - I'll be witness that it can and does and
I'm sure our little girlfriend will agree. Stay tuned for our next adventure!
Enjoy!*

Sorry my spelling and grammar sucks, but please don't PM me with your damn grammar and
English lessons, I'm writing this for me in my own words and don't want fucking school lessons)!
Also this being an all true story, I'm not going to add or take anything away from the truth so don't
even think about asking me to. Although you comments are welcome on this thread, it you start
bashing me I'll delete everything and send you to my ignore button.
---End Quote---
The first anal please

Posted by: Killjoy24
On: 12-03-2012 06:51 AM

---Quote (Originally by ButtAnalMan)---
The first anal please
---End Quote---
*Soon I promise - will try sometime today or tomorrow *

Posted by: Ashley761
On: 12-03-2012 06:57 AM

*((( Kj )))

On: 12-03-2012 07:15 AM

---Quote (Originally by ButtAnalMan)---
The first anal please
---End Quote---
Don't forget about our shower KJ

Posted by: CayleeBug71
On: 12-04-2012 04:47 PM

Hey there KJ, I am glad to see your story is being so well received.

On: 12-04-2012 05:12 PM

---Quote (Originally by CayleeBug71)---
Hey there KJ, I am glad to see your story is being so well received.
---End Quote---
Thanks, just so hard when you have trolls saying you are an Alt. and they have no clue. It puts me ot of writing mood.
Now they think I am Ashley too! Whatever drugs they are on need adjusted!

Posted by: BradBigBrain
On: 12-04-2012 05:18 PM

Thanks, just so hard when you have trolls saying you are an Alt. and they have no clue. It puts me ot of writing mood.
Now they think I am Ashley too! Whatever drugs they are on need adjusted!
---End Quote---
Just let them go, baby.

On: 12-04-2012 05:29 PM

---Quote (Originally by BradBigBrain)---
Just let them go, baby.
---End Quote---
I try, but they literally stalk me on here! DP and Emerson. Check their post! I think they are one and same!

Posted by: ClaudeBalls
On: 12-04-2012 06:36 PM

Haters gonna hate

On: 12-04-2012 06:47 PM

Thanks guys - You make me feel better and want to continue

Posted by: BradBigBrain
On: 12-04-2012 06:48 PM

Thanks guys - You make me feel better and want to continue
---End Quote---
I so want you to continue!

Posted by: ButtAnalMan
On: 12-05-2012 04:07 AM

*Soon I promise - will try sometime today or tomorrow *
---End Quote---
Waiting

For ButtAnalMan and All!

On: 12-05-2012 10:01 AM

* First anal I was scared. My brother was doing me doggie style and suddenly his finger was playing around my butt!
(He has always been an ass-man). He ask me if I had ever had my ass fucked and I told him no but that I wanted to try it
sometime. He pulled out of me and came back with my toys and some lube. At this point, I didn't know what to expect!
I always heard that it hurts and I am not into pain!

He lubed and put my little pocket-rocket in my ass real slow, It hurt a little but as I started
to relax it felt really good! then entered my puss again with his cock.

Then he turned the damn thing on, it felt weird at first but not too uncomfortable so when he ask if
he could putt something bigger in me, I said yes. I thought it was his cock at first and was freaking out!
It wasn't - it was my big toy. About 7" and it fucking hurt even with all the lube!

He got it in slow and was rubbing my pussy. I was going nuts! When he had it buried in me I thought I
was going to die with a smile! He finally got hard again and went back to fucking my puss. He turned
that damn dildo on in my ass and I just went crazy! I thought I was done for. He said he could feel the vibration
of the fake cock in my ass! I told him I wanted him to cum in me.

He had other plans! I felt him pull out of my pussy and he added more lube, thinking he was going to put
the toy back into my ass - not this time. It was his 9" fucking monster! It hurt like hell at first! I really thought
he was going to split me in half! I couldn't relax enough to enjoy it at first. I screamed, I cried, but I didn't
want him to stop. He was very slow and careful but it still hurt like hell.

He reached around me and got hold of my Pocket-Rocket and turned it on to my clit. I finally started to relax
and actually enjoy the feeling! Gawd, it felt so damn good! I couldn't stop, he told me later that he was expecting
the cops to show up as I screamed within the best orgasm of my entire life! Nothing ever made me so hot!

I think I may have "blacked -out" for a few minutes because when I came too. he was out of me and I could feel
his cum dripping from my puss and ass both.

I still can't take all of him but he is my man so I try and I know he will not hurt me even though I walked
funny for two or three days. My first anal, but not my last.*

Posted by: MarathonATL
On: 12-05-2012 10:34 AM

Round 10...lol.

Posted by: TeaforMe
On: 12-05-2012 10:41 AM

You do realize that anything that has been inserted into your rectum will have fecal bacteria on it, so it should not touch anything else in the vaginal area for risk of a nasty infection until it is thoroughly clean.

On: 12-05-2012 10:51 AM

---Quote (Originally by TeaforMe)---
You do realize that anything that has been inserted into your rectum will have fecal bacteria on it, so it should not touch anything else in the vaginal area for risk of a nasty infection until it is thoroughly clean.
---End Quote---
*I do and we are very carefull. We also had a long shower after. Believe me - we keep safe! Thanks for the concern though. I am 34 not 13 and thanks for the bashing PM's*.

Posted by: TeaforMe
On: 12-05-2012 07:39 PM

*I do and we are very carefull. We also had a long shower after. Believe me - we keep safe! Thanks for the concern though. I am 34 not 13 and thanks for the bashing PM's*.
---End Quote---
*You PM'd me first *with veiled sarcasm, and I responded. Just because you did not like my response does not mean I was bashing you. I stated to you that I believed, with merit, that your user id's are alts and you did not like that I told you so.

Also, my suggestion of you, Ashley and Kingsac posing together with signs stating your Lit names and date, clothing optional, no faces needed, went completely ignored. Seems like a great way to put the controversy to rest, and since the 3 of you are together so much, it should be easy to do.

Move on, and if you don't like what I have to say, put me on ignore, and stop sending me unsolicited PM's.

Posted by: 77817
On: 12-05-2012 07:45 PM

---End Quote---
OMG! Someone talking sense in this thread?! I think my heart just stopped!

Posted by: 77817
On: 12-05-2012 07:47 PM

Let's cut the crap here folks. If the main posters in this thread are practicing incest, they're fucked up. Need therapy.
If this is just some extended fiction or role play it's long since passed its expiration date.

Posted by: Emerson40
On: 12-05-2012 09:27 PM

---End Quote---

*You PM'd me first *with veiled sarcasm, and I responded. Just because you did not like my response does not mean I was bashing you. I stated to you that I believed, with merit, that your user id's are alts and you did not like that I told you so.

Also, my suggestion of you, Ashley and Kingsac posing together with signs stating your Lit names and date, clothing optional, no faces needed, went completely ignored. Seems like a great way to put the controversy to rest, and since the 3 of you are together so much, it should be easy to do.

Move on, and if you don't like what I have to say, put me on ignore, and stop sending me unsolicited PM's.
---End Quote---

Attention kind citizens of Lit,

In an effort to avoid 2 days of drama, sudden appearances of alts, and pages and pages of whiney PMs and bitchy posts, I have prepared a condensed summary of what is about to take place.

This is done, with olive branch in hand, in an effort to move the peace process along.

plot-holes.png

tumblr_lj6rfqffCX1qeutnko1_400.gif

hair+on+fire.gif

tumblr_m9se4dnLd31r5ikujo1_1280.png

6eOSDRNOLp4.gif

1240101735097.jpg

chris_crocker_leave_britney_alone.jpg

barbrady.jpeg

tumblr_lbqhh3X8SZ1qc1zz5.jpg

Thank you for your time.

Everyone can now resume with their regular scheduled lives and Lit.

Nice!

Posted by: InBrightestDay
On: 12-05-2012 10:40 PM

---Quote (Originally by Emerson40)---

In an effort to avoid 2 days of drama, sudden appearances of alts, and pages and pages of whiney PMs and bitchy posts, I have prepared a condensed summary of what is about to take place.

This is done, with olive branch in hand, in an effort to move the peace process along.

Thank you for your time.

Everyone can now resume with their regular scheduled lives and Lit.
---End Quote---
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how to defuse such a situation. Well done, Emerson.

On: 12-06-2012 07:30 AM

*I happen to know for a FACT that KJ and King are real!
Why will you not leave her the fuck alone? She's not
hurting anyone. Fucking creeps!*
*Yes I am talking to the last 4 posters before me who are ganging up on her!(clearly an organized effort to mess with someone - if thats's not trolling then what is? Fucking scum!

On: 12-06-2012 08:13 AM

Stop Ashley!
*This thread was meant for me to get with my LIT friends.
I don't give a damn about the bashers. The more you talk to them
the more they yap. And expecting me to put up a pic with my own
brother is just totally stupid. If I'm not believed - so what?You me and
Allen know the truth. As you see, they attack 3-4 at a time so that smells
like trolls to me!*

On: 12-06-2012 08:36 AM

I know the truth and if You leave I will!
Looks like Allen already did?
Sorry honey

On: 12-06-2012 11:08 AM

Think of it this way, the girls are lezbos and the guy are fags.
Both jealous because you have the love that you want!
Don't let them beat you down. that's what they want!

On: 12-06-2012 03:31 PM

*Some just want to start crap - no names, I don't write well and don't tell a story well, not a pro writer - but at least I stick to the truth!
If you don't like what you read Emerson40 - and others - take it down the road! This thread was for me and friends, not for sarcasim! Moved it here to get away from crap troll shit. The pics, although creative, are misleading
I started this thread to get away from you and others like you.
Why do you have to wine about a _*fictional*_ story over two months old? *btw, I think you are an alt! Think I know who's too!

The attempt at humer was a nice touch., but I see you keep bashing me in other threads.m

On: 12-06-2012 04:37 PM

Take a bow and enjoy your moment .
I don't spell or write good but at least I am honest!
Unlike you and DP!

BTW: Nice pics to troll with!

Posted by: southern_gal
On: 12-07-2012 06:15 AM

I have been addicted to soaps for ever but this thread is a nice go to when GH is over. I am old enough to remember the original Forum magazine (the little one) that always had stories in it that started out "I have never written to a magazine like this before but this actually happened to me......" This is not unlike, "and this one time, at band camp....". My guess is that most, though assuredly not all, of the stories found within these forums that claim to be real, aren't. Please imagine that you can now see my shocked face. My point is, if I had a story that I knew was too outlandish to be believed and had enough holes in it to allow it to double as a spice rack, I'd just call it fiction and let it go at that. Many of us (especially me) love to read erotic stories. That's why we're here. So rather than get slapped all around for a real (wink wink) story, just call it a fantasy and get the rave reviews deserved for good creative writing.

On: 12-07-2012 02:18 PM

A vaccum cleaner - post link please!?
btw, my story is real

On: 12-07-2012 02:51 PM

Just dropped in to say HI to all. More christmas shopping with mom.

On: 12-07-2012 02:52 PM

*((( Ashley! )))*

On: 12-07-2012 04:49 PM

Why don't King post anymore?

On: 12-08-2012 09:42 AM

---Quote (Originally by Ashley761)---
Why don't King post anymore?
---End Quote---
Kingsak is tired of trolls. Plus busy with work.

Em, the gif of that girl getting smacked in the face by (her brother's?) penis made me laugh out LOUD. That wouldn't ordinarily be a problem, but since I'm sitting here in a salon, everybody turned around and stared at me like I was insane. :D

Thanks for the laugh (I really needed it), and the Angie flashbacks.

You might want to form a support group: Litsters Anonymous. ;):)

Getting an email that was entitled "Funny Facials" ...and immediately thinking what I was actually getting emailed to me was a collection of porn vids. And being disappointed when I discovered it was actually about botched plastic surgery. :mad:

Getting an email that was entitled "Funny Facials" ...and immediately thinking what I was actually getting emailed to me was a collection of porn vids. And being disappointed when I discovered it was actually about botched plastic surgery. :mad:

Made me laugh.........

You know you’ve spent too much time on Lit when your post receives a comment like this:

Em, the gif of that girl getting smacked in the face by (her brother's?) penis made me laugh out LOUD.

and it seems a regular, everyday thing someone would say to you. Just routine, water-cooler type conversation.

tumblr_mrytuuGhPH1qeghdxo1_250.gif

@Em: Like, I kinda want to know how you find all these gifs and links, but I also kinda don't wanna know, you know what I mean?

...when your post count exceeds the number displayed on your ten year old car's odometer.

You know you've spent too much time at Lit when this

tumblr_nfarjzRLT61qmapf5o1_500.jpg

does not seem as refreshing a treat as initially thought,
and occurs to you as a probable picture thread you'd find in F & S.

:(

I got a pop up ad yesterday on a news site. It was a banner ad for "Hemerrhoid relief goes oral" and trust me, it wasn't a pill that first came to mind. :rolleyes:

You know you've spent too much time on Lit

When you are presented with the following in a Word Scramble:

PNEIS
BTUTXES

And you don't see "Spine" or "Subtext". :cool:

When you were on Lit at a start of a movie and there is another playing when you look back at the screen...

Back