Not open for further replies.
my day so far:
sleepy;
happy;
confused;
terrified;
relieved;
and back to sleepy.

I'd like off the rollercoaster now, please.

Dear G-Addict,

This ride is now closed, the soothing, 'It's a Small World', ride has spare seats.

Glad it wasn't what you first thought.

Yours,

Doh! Wrong thread Litster ;)

Dear G-Addict,

This ride is now closed, the soothing, 'It's a Small World', ride has spare seats.

Glad it wasn't what you first thought.

Yours,

Doh! Wrong thread Litster ;)

Dear Wrong thread Litster,

Glad for the spare seats on "It's a Small World". Soothing is good, I like soothing!
Also, you may "Dear X" me on any thread you want! I look forward to them. If anyone has a problem with it, I suggest calling Dimitri and Mad Freddy. :)

Yours,
Now wanting a trip to Disney Litster

One of my girls had to have an appendectomy last night. We're home and she's resting comfortably. Now I need a nap. Or a drink.

One of my girls had to have an appendectomy last night. We're home and she's resting comfortably. Now I need a nap. Or a drink.

*wince*

BTDT, not as the parent, but as the one who had to have the surgery. I'm glad you caught it in time. Sending good thoughts your way.

*wince*

BTDT, not as the parent, but as the one who had to have the surgery. I'm glad you caught it in time. Sending good thoughts your way.
My poor baby was miserable. The doc was able to remove the appendix laparoscopically, but she still feels pretty beat up. She's perked up a bit this evening, though, and she's eating and drinking well.

At least she doesn't have to go back to school until November 27. :)

Apparently she was *this* close to a ruptured appendix.

Glad she's ok and recuperating.

I have a friend who's appendix blew, it wasn't pretty and it was touch and go with him for a little while. Cleaning up the aftermath requires extremely invasive surgery. I'm very glad you caught your daughter's beforehand.:cool::rose:

My poor baby was miserable. The doc was able to remove the appendix laparoscopically, but she still feels pretty beat up. She's perked up a bit this evening, though, and she's eating and drinking well.

At least she doesn't have to go back to school until November 27. :)

Wishing you both hugs and drinks E.

I don't drink. But I am seriously starting to reconsider that policy...and it's only Monday morning.God help me!

Can I suggest that you:

Bend like a read in the wind and then utter the karmic mantra....

"screw 'em, screw 'em all"

Repeat until you've forgotten what pissed you off, or the cops arrive whichever is first. :)

Deep cleansing breaths. In through the nose, out through the mouth.
Feeling better all ready!

SMH

You have a cold, not cancer.

Suck it up sunshine!

-------------------------------

On the other hand my 96 year old patient was a true delight!

That's how you make it to 96!!

Also, kind of juvenile, but I'm totally excited to go to my 6 yr old cousin's birthday party next weekend! Bounce houses!!!!! :D

Last edited:
I asked Siri something once.... and this is what she heard....

attachment.php

Hmmmmm. Was this the result?

http://forum.literotica.com/member.php?u=1380934

Suck it up sunshine!

Oh, I'm so stealing this to say to the student who has been to class 5 times total in 14 weeks (In other words, s/he's missed 23 of 28 class periods.) and wants to know why s/he has an F in the class and what she can do in the 2 weeks left to get an A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back