Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
*siiiiigh*

So, there's this guy....

And he's been working at the same bookstore I do for the last month. And we talk about books and customers and stuff, and laugh and have a good time.

I would like to get to know him more. Okay, well, to be honest... I want to hang out with him, drink, talk, and (for some reason, I don't know why) I want to give him a hand job. Not sure I want anything else. So far, just that.

Problem!!! He's approximately HALF my age (22 vs. 41). Legal and all just... blah.

I'd happily settle for a little chat and facebooking, no hand job. But I can't figure out how to do that either without being creepy. I don't want to be the creepy cougar, esp. since I'm a bit BBW and I just... ugh. Just feeling kinda crappy about the whole thing.

But also frustrated. In that "fizzing" sort of way that desire bubbles in the background... ideas popping up about how to try to advance the cause of friendship and/or benefits, only to get stuffed back away.

Late last week something happened at work that I thought he'd be interested in, so I sent him a message on facebook. (Not a friend request, just a message.) He answered, and I briefly answered him. Told him to have a great weekend. Since then, no messages, no friend request. Saw him yesterday and he didn't mention it.

So, yeah. Feelin' crappy about the whole thing.

Yes, this post is not well-written or organized. Just a stream-of-consciousness thing. Not really anyone else I want to tell about it, but I was tired of keeping it completely inside. Thanks for listening.
 
Timing is everything, my brain is finally semi functional and I have to go out *heavy sigh*.
 
I had forgotten how much I like this music.

And who knew forearms could be soooooo damn sexy? Pardon me while I go dump a glass of cold water over my head...:eek:
 
Here's my "How To" on "How to go 'Awwwwww' repeatedly."

Teddy_Welsh_Corgi_01.jpg
 
Oh C...WHY are you doing this ???

We could be fucking
Instead of life sucking !
 
Assclown on another site said:
What TV shows u girls watch?
do u like to watch Californication, Nip/Tuck or Entourage? ..guys love these shows


wanted to download some for Gf..so let me know what kind of shows do girls prefer
Me said:
Why don't you just ask your girlfriend what she likes?
Seriously, what the fuck? Instead of asking random Internet women this question, just ask your fucking girlfriend!
 
What you did isn't even remotely as bad as how you did it.

And you were worried your feelings would get hurt ??
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The Big Easy is sooo damn good for my ego. I got carded three times (score!) and propositioned at least four. And received more compliments/catcalls than I can count while strolling down Royal in my swishy sundresses and My Fair Lady hat. Not a bad way to start my fourth decade.....:D
 
NippleMuncher said:
He would, if he had one ... :rolleyes: And no, Palmela and Lefticia don't count! :D:D
Palmela and Lefticia? Can I borrow those names sometime?! :D
baliadora said:
The Big Easy is sooo damn good for my ego. I got carded three times (score!) and propositioned at least four. And received more compliments/catcalls than I can count while strolling down Royal in my swishy sundresses and My Fair Lady hat. Not a bad way to start my fourth decade.....:D
Go, you! :)
 
Finally, the clouds are only passing in front of the sun occasionally now. This is finally getting easier. :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
((Sorry for this blurt that turned into a book. I need to vent, anonymously, so I find myself posting here.))

I'm really bothered by politics lately. Yes, I MOST identify with the right; I am most certainly fiscally conservative and in favor of a significantly smaller national government. I support school choice and wish to see Americans living within their means and personal responsiblility/accountability to become the new trend.

I'd label myself "conservative" if it weren't for a few key issues. For one, I'm pro-choice. I support a woman's right to choose, although I would like to see restrictions to allow abortion in the first trimester only with the exception of health risks to the mother. Second, I'm an advocate for gay rights and for LGBT youth in my area. Third, I'm a non-believer, an atheist.

It is this third issue that has me whirling lately. Why do all of the vocal persons on the right tout Christian values and ideals while demanding the government read and follow the Constitution. Our Constitution allows for religious freedom which includes the freedom to not worship. Why keep them so damn intertwined. Why tout "God-given rights?" I know the Declaration of Independence states "endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights," but I also note that this does not state "endowed by the Christian God with unalienable rights." Perhaps this is a generic statement, "their creator," to allow for personal beliefs in man's origin.

Okay, I need time to see if this venting helps. Currently I work for three employers who discourage religious or political discussion, but apparently it only matters if you are not on board with the majority religious or political beliefs. I'm not easily offended, but I'm sure to offend others. In my right-leaning workplaces my feelings towards homosexuals and abortion are offensive, as is my lack of faith. But I'm just as controversial in my left-leaning workplace. I'm surrounded by so few who agree with me. Or, I wonder, by many who are touting the accepted beliefs and not their own. (Not that I expect people to agree with me or that my belief system is the "one true way," just I expect more people to have conflicting ideas in their own set of beliefs, to not buy into one entire set. This may not be possible for the truly religious, however.)
I would describe that as "fiscally conservative, socially liberal". I'm pretty well on board with that label.

When I'm in a bad mood, I describe it as "You mind your own business, and I'll mind mine".
 
j, your politics sound more libertarian than anything else. if that's actually true, you're guaranteed of never being happy with the politics of the day, i'm afraid, since both major parties are bound to disappoint.

ed
 
We will finally be together on the same continent from this weekend and words cannot express how happy I am. :)

We will have a lot of adjustments to make not least defining our sexual relationship as we move from being together for a week every few months to being together most if not all the time.

We have a great sex life, far, far more fulfilling for us both than we've either had before, so I am very much hoping we will continue to have fun as we settle into day to day living together. :heart:

Thank you to those who have supported us on our journey here. :rose:
 
Thanks SW.

Remember those days way back when the only term I'd heard used to describe me was frigid? No more!! I think the ex would pass out if he had the faintest clue just how, umm, liberated I am now. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top